Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
@RCF Analysis has summed up a lot (and especially what is on my mind too!). 
I completely agree with him on all points.

Two things I would like to add:

* I appreciate and mean that Krish is not less-limited or suffering from intellection poverty !

For this reason I assume (especially now that he has phoned Tajes) that he will dissect and 
redefine for himself the concept or meaning and characteristics of FRIEND.
Desai keeps saying that he is a FRIEND, but on the other hand, this same "FRIEND" never 
misses any attempt to get rid of his FRIEND's wife and have her for himself. 

Thanks to the hearing aid, this would be quite obvious !

A "FRIEND" does not betray his friend, if he does then he has not been a friend but the BRUTUS 
in person (Brutus also claimed to be a friend of Caesar's until he finally stabbed Caesar in the back).
Because I assume Krish will not tolerate Brutus in his life, he will seek out the confrantation with 
Desai and damn him out of his life....

* He has also realised that his sharing and cuckold fantasies (when they no longer remain fantasies 
but are actively experienced) do in the end excite him sexually, but ultimately have a very short duration 
like a "flash in the pan", which negatively affects his sexual life and his masculinity suffers as a result.
The episode with Desai will be a life lesson for him so that he will NEVER AGAIN cross the threshold between 
reality and fantasy. 

... As for Meera, that will happen only after said "revelation the next morning
(from conversation between Meera and Desai about the second reason).
Meera will have to explain some things about her behaviour, dealing with and hiding some things from Krish.
I think Meera has to work to win back the slightly broken trust of Krish.

As mentioned earlier, the 41st episode will have a key role and be groundbreaking...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 09-12-2022, 08:46 AM