Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Wonderful writing krish... One of the best episode. This episode reveals how much meera loves Desai. And as I told earlier she giving more priority to desai than krish.. After her car sex with Desai, krish tried to reclaim her through sex on same night. Meera denied and said she can't do sex with two person at same night. Of course krish got hurts and she also understand the same... Now come to the lastest episode, after sex with Krish, even with in few minute she is ok for sex with Desai. Here comes her priority and true reflection of herself. She is giving all the right to Desai even the same is denied to her husband a few months back. There is no doubt Krish's trust on Meera is shaken.
Why meera asked Desai to attend marriage function with her? Desai fly back to attend the same. At the same time she don't wanted to accompany with Desai for birthday function. I think it a social experiment to see how the crowd react when a beautiful young women like Meera comes with a old and not good looking guy as a couple. Meera know that majority of the people in marriage function are new to them and it is a perfect venue for them to do the experiment. The matching dress code of Desai and meera and their behavior in the marriage function ( from the narration from venkat) proofed that meera and Desai were living and as a husband and wife in front of the crowd. Both of them was holding hand through out the function and she allowed Desai to touch when ever and wherever he wanted in front of the people. The lovely wife played her part nicely. They must have understood now that once she leave krish and settled with Desai in a new place, people will not hesitate to accept them as a couple even with their age difference. That's made them to behave so excited in front of krish after the marriage party. Meera has the arrogance to say to krish that people in marriage party misunderstood Desai and meera as couple... Wait.. How was your behavior meera in party? Thank you for the neighbor venkat for informing the true nature of their public behavior.
From narration of venkat, one more think is clear that Desai will be a toxic husband to any wife. He narrated that Desai looked so protective to meera so that she can't have any social interaction with any other men in the party. How possesive he is? Desai wife will live a life like a parrot in golden cage, that is sure.
About 2nd reason..?? Definitely it is not about baby from Desai. Why meera wanted to stop krish watching if she wanted to have baby from Desai? She is having sex multiple times with Desai in a closed room. She can ask Desai to get impregnate her during that times. Why she wanted to wait for krish to watch? Not making any sense... She is hating the thought of second reason itself. I think she is referring to das and meera sex in front of krish. She may have that secene as a bad dream and can't do sex with desai in front of krish.
Author given many hints in this episode, Desai know the safe period of meera and husband krish don't know. Means there were sexual encounters between meera and Desai during the 8 weeks of krish injury and meera admit the same...desai asked to krish to use condom. For both meera and krish, it is not a normal one. But from voice record it is clear that Desai fucked meera without condom...Meera again tried to put blame on krish for breaking her own promises and stand. again the same Pitty women with her manipulation trick.. Showing less concern about krish regarding the dinner, unwanted jokes on krish etc... desai asked krish to use condom.. For meera and krish this was very new... But from the voice record it is clear that Desai fucked meera in bare... S
Meera had a habit of breaking her on stands and promises in the past. So i don't belive her words saying that she will not leave krish and go with Desai. We should see her actions and not words. She is waiting for a perfect timing for Krish to make a mistake so that she can blame him for all and leave kim and settled with Desai without guilty.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Vikadakavi - 09-12-2022, 07:50 AM