Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Poor Krish!
I feel bad for him for the first time..yet his thinking is not as clear as Meera’s. He is again misguiding himself not understanding what Meera is saying.

“Once I recovered, she was going to sleep with me every day. My body felt warm every time I thought about it.”

Poor Krish has no idea its him who would not want Meera now after he listens to the recording. His curiosity destroyed his life now. Meera warned him and her reasons are well thought out one’s knowing her husband well. She has never and in all their lives together never enjoyed sex with anyone as much as she is doing it with Desai, she longed for it since the first time and avoided Desai at all cost but fate they had to meet through Krish and now she is enjoying it to the best of her ability and she doesn’t want Krish to see it and misunderstand the closeness to be anything other than lust but yet Krish succeeded in spoiling it for himself. 

"Even though I am a corporate and my ways are strictly professional I have never done anything that would later make me regret. Many people might have felt that I have used them, but in my point of view, the people I have used have also used me. They have benefited from me. I have never destroyed anyone. I have never let anyone destroy me too.”
Desai has truly showed what he is in this very para..he has perfectly put it how he never thought or thinking that he is destroying the marriage of Krish and Meera, him trying to claim Meera for himself in his mind is nothing but trying to acquisitioning anything that he wants in a corporate manner, In his mind him playing mind games and  him providing  the much needed pleasure to both Krish and Meera is give and take transaction. Yet it is not!  So if at all his true face is revealed he would stil defend himself with these very same lines, only Meera can reply him with a better answer. Krish has turned into mere puppet in Desai’s hands. Maybe the tiger would roar atlast once when they return from the inauguration.

"I didn't want to be a bystander."
Meera laughed and pinched my arm.
"I know you just want to be a bystander."
She was simply telling me about my passiveness. I couldn't reply to her other than laughing at it like a joke.

Shows that Meera has so much accustomed to the idea of Krish would enjoy no matter what the situation is with Desai, she is not even questioning in her mind that Krish might not like the idea. Did Krish make her that way or she got used to the cucky nature of her husband that she is nonchalantly disregarding the idea that Krish might not in some level like the funny banter every time that Meera treats him this way with her words. Yet whenever she does that Krish would remain silent and not question her assumption , a single word from him would change the entire stance from Meera.

"What about his dinner?" Desai asked Meera. "We'll parcel something?"

For the first time I felt Meera is not the same Meera she used to be, even on last trips or occasions its her who used to ask this question showing her concern on Krish. Did she really change or forgot?  Every small detail used to matter for her , not sure I like Desai asking this here instead of Meera.

"I'm not going to hold back, baby." Desai's voice came. "You know how long I've been waiting for this moment. You've come back to me, and I'm gonna relish this moment. I don't care what you were doing ten minutes ago or ten months ago. You've come back to me, haven't you? You're mine, now."

Why would Desai say that if he has just fucked Meera few days back..proof that he is either faking it to Krish or really bringing some one for morning sessions.

"You are becoming more romantic than ever. I am not sure if it's a good thing or not but it's just... I don't know what to say... I would have fallen for you if I hadn't been in a relationship."

You wouldn’t if you knew his true face. He has not made any mistakes until he did his morning sessions to make Krish doubt Meera, that will be his doom. Meera need to realize the real worth of Krish and she won’t until she realizes that Desai is not a great man as she thinks he is and I hope Krish could prove it to her.

“I pressed my palm to my mouth, unable to contain my disbelief. Meera had just confirmed it! She was faking it!
My wife had faked that beautiful orgasm which I was so proud of. It felt like a severe blow to my head, and I felt robbed of something. I would soon realise it was my pride as a husband and a man.
I was just not good enough. I was learning the harsh truth.”

As usual Krish reacting badly and overthinking everything..what happens when a person indulges into sex after 8 weeks and would he last longer? I doubt that but why should a wife fake it unless she is doing it because she doesn’t want Desai to know it. She is doing it to save Krish from embarrassment before Desai though it didn’t work. Krish as usual is assuming bad about Meera that she is faking it is killing his pride. Lets say she didn’t fake it because Desai is there but to make Krish feel better but is it her fault? On one hand she is getting the best sex from Desai while Krish is done too soon how would one expect her to react? Isn’t this expected? Didn’t Krish see how Desai fucks and how well he does it. On top I felt the whole episode of Desai’s trump card is not so convincing…the entire episode of Sindoor is cringe worthy.

"Stop talking like you didn't have fun for the last eight weeks. Did you forget what you did a few days ago?"

Nothing proves that they had sex in the morning..she confessed about only one thing and that is not the morning moans Krish was hearing..They did something different and different time…Maybe when he took her out to the reception or while coming back from it..Meera confessed as soon as she did it but with guilt for giving in though i did not like the way she confessed blaming Krish for it and I still feel they didn’t had sex but could be oral which also could be like breaking her promise to Krish but the context here is misleading for us to side with Krish who thinks they had sex 3 times which is wrong. The whole morning sex episode need to be out soon do not know how we can prove that Desai had sex in their home unless Meera finds it this time not Krish as we knew Krish’s version of things as he has no way of proving it.

"That's nothing, compared to what we have now. That day I was at your mercy. Tonight, I'm the king." Desai's voice.
Confirms she didn’t fully commit but allowed lienience to touch her and have his way but not completely.
"It's exactly what I told you. Not holding back...You are mine, only I can give it to you and only you can complete me... "
Desai at his game again..trying to prove Lust can win over Love…poor soul I don’t think so

"I don't know. Perhaps I know it through experience, Susheel. My experience has taught me things I haven't learnt to talk about. There was a time when I thought I should leave him, I could leave him. But when I left him, I learnt no, there is no Meera without Krish. My life without him is hell. I would better die than leave him for someone. I know you are a great man, but I don't always need great things. Remember, this relationship, between us, do you remember how did it happen? It happened because you wanted me. You chased me. You came after me. I put many conditions for you and you bent to all of them to get me. Our relationship is his mercy, Susheel... You've been grateful to him for that, and I respect that, I love that fact. That's one of the reasons why I love hearing when you say you love me. I love being loved by you, Susheel. Isn't that what you want from me?"
For me this is the best para in the entire episode which literally proves what I have been saying all along…Meera can live with out great sex but she cannot live with out Krish. She has experienced it earlier and it is so painful that she knows its better to die than get separated from him, yet I could see how Krish could separate from her if his wounded pride is not repaired. Its all in his hands now how will he react to the recordings and how well he could handle the situation and claim his wife back. I would hate it if he like a coward now thinks himself not worthy of her.

"There are two reasons, Susheel. One is that I don't want him to see how much I love being with you. The way you look at me, and the way I look at you, the way we become one like no one can. I don't want him to see it and think he cannot do the same and that he's not fit to be my husband. I don't want him to start hiding his love."

Meera doesn’t think Krish cannot bring her to the peak , she doesn’t want Krish to think that seeing her pleasurable state with Desai..she knows with Krish she can go to the peaks yet the couple never truly coupled recently to their satisfaction with Desai in between them..when he is not there they kept bringing him into their bedroom talks which triggered Meera many times so the whole atmosphere is corrupted and lost the true and pure intimacy that husband and wife shares between them so how do they bring it back is up to be seen, I see only way for them to get back to be themselves is when Desai is gone forever from their lives. He will not willingly go

The bits of information about the true nature of their relationship were unraveling in front of me. A sense of being betrayed and an unknown fear were creeping into my skin. I kept listening with bated breath, but the words had stopped.

Sometimes I feel Krish understands Desai better than Meera pathetic but truth..though he falls for his manipulation he still understands how much Meera means to him but he fails to understand how much himself(Krish) means to Meera, when two people constantly fuck for so many times there will be us or we..inevitable…its all his doing in allowing this so there should not be regret. What I fail to understand here is he just heard her confession on how her life depends on Krish and how Meera explained it to Desai but yet in the very next sentence he feels betrayed? Didn’t he hear anything or made sense of what Meera said?

"Oh, that," Meera said. "I don't want to tell you now; I mean I will tell you tomorrow. This is such a beautiful moment I don't want to spoil it. The thought of it makes me hate myself. And I don't want you to start hating me this very night."
Alright my thoughts on the ultimate cliffhanger. Every one thinks that its about the baby yet I feel its not..if it was about the baby why would Meera says Desai would hate her right away from this night? Its 100% given that Desai will jump out of the window in joy if he could impregnate Meera. So if the reason is about Desai hating Meera then it would be something good for Krish and goes against for Desai..Note that Meera said she would also hate herself thinking about it. My thoughts are Meera has been using Desai all the while and knows many things that we might now know until next episode. If at all the readers are correct and she wants a baby from Desai..I would not bother reading last episode..not that it matters for anybody just saying. That would be the worst ending like Kantara with out last 20 mins lol.

So the next episode should obviously be a big fight between the three and I do not see another night for Desai and Meera as I am not expecting Krish to not react aggressively now that he knows how Desai has been begging and begging for ever to marry Meera and asking about Meera’s commitment to Krish and also trying to prove to Meera that she loves him and deserves each other rather than she deserve Krish, He is clearly manipulating both ways, one side he is encouraging Krish to claim his wife and be the rightful husband and playing nicely , on the other hand trying to claim Meera. Only an insane person would send his wife to somebody like him after knowing the truth.

Too bad we do not know how long the next episode will be out. Until then on to other interesting stories. Thanks Krish as usual...Please try to give the final episode as a new year gift for readers as two episodes 17th and 31st perfect timing.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 09-12-2022, 05:59 AM