Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Version - "seansean007"

The next morning Jayraj went to the minister after having breakfast...........Anshul wanted to talk to his wife Swati but wasn't sure how to initiate the conversation..........Soon Ravi dropped Sonia at home..........Swati helped her change her dress and then helped her eat breakfast..............Sonia remained in the living room to watch cartoons and Swati was doing household chores so Anshul thought of talking to his wife later...........After preparing lunch Swati was relaxing on the sofa when her phone rang..........Anshul knew it was Jayraj's call..........he looked at his wife who smiled looking at the phone screen and then she got up,went to her room and closed the door while putting the phone to her ear...........For the next 10-15 minutes Anshul heard his wife's ocassional laughter...........she came out after spending those minutes in her bedroom............she came and asked Anshul,''lunch laga doon? (shall I serve the lunch)''........Anshul was hungry so he nodded his head...........Swati served lunch for one person looking at which Anshul asked her,''tum nahin khaogi kya? (will you not have lunch?)''...........Swati without looking at him said,''main naha kar baad mein khaungi,aap kha lijiye (I'll have lunch later on after taking bath)'' and saying this she went to her bedroom but didn't close the door............She came out after 15 minutes,cleaned the dining table and went back to the bedroom again............She didn't close the door this time too...........Anshul heard the sound of running water for the next half an hour and then saw his wife moving in her bedroom with just a towel wrapped around her wet body...........Anshul looked worried and thought,''Swati nahane ke baad aese hi tauliya lapet kar Jayraj ji ke samne bhi aati hai jab wo rehte hain ya sirf akeli rehne par hi aesa karti hai?nahin wo aesa unke saamne kaise kar sakti hai,abhi akeli hai isiliye aesa kar rahi hai (After taking bath Does She come out of the bathroom just wrapped in a towel when Jayraj ji is present in the bedroom or does she do this only when she is alone in the bedroom?No she can't do this in front of him,she is doing this only because she is alone at this time)''..........She then disappeared and then the next time Anshul looked at her,she was sitting on the table in front of the dressing table and was applying cream on her body and then she applied make up...............Anshul was confused as to why was his wife applying make up at this time of the day................Soon she applied make up and then closed the door from inside.........After around half an hour the door bell rang and Swati walked out of her bedroom..........Anshul kept looking at his wife who was looking very beautiful wearing a saree...........he then looked at her back when she was opening the door and found that she was wearing a low back blouse as has been the custom of late..........she opened the door and smiled and then Anshul saw Jayraj entering the flat with a smile on his face too.........Jayraj put his rough black hand on Anshul's wife Swati's bare white waist and then they walked towards their bedroom,without even looking at Anshul even once as if he was invisible to them or simply put,they were not bothered by his presence...........they entered the bedroom and closed the door.............Anshul kept looking at the door for a few seconds and then hung his head down.............He kept looking down for a couple of minutes when he heard a female voice,''ouch aaahhhh''.........he looked towards the door and the voices kept coming for the next few minutes........Anshul looked on the dining table and after some thinking he started reading the newspaper but he had to look towards the door again when he heard thr bed creaking.........he kept looking towards the door,hearing the creaking of the bed and the soft moaning of both a female and a male..........he didn't look happy at all............The bed kept creaking for the next 20 minutes as usual accompanied with the moaning sounds..........Finally he heard a man grunt,''aaashhhh aaahhh aargghh' and then there was complete silence
...........after another 20 minutes Anshul saw the bedroom open and his wife walked out of the bedroom........her makeup was no more properly applied,her hair was messed up and there were some marks on her waist................she looked at Anshul but without saying anything went to the kitchen and started putting food on the dining table............Anshul then saw Jayraj come out of the bedroom,wearing only a short and was completely bare chested.............Anshul looked at him and wished him,''good afternoon Jayraj ji''.........Jayraj looked at him for a second,just nodded his head in acknowledgement and then
went and sat on the dining table........Swati too joined him and they both then had lunch together............After having lunch Jayraj went back to the bedroom whereas Swati cleaned the dining table and then went back to the bedroom..............Anshul looked at the closed door and he himself decided to go and take rest..........

He came back to the living room at around 4:30 but found that Jayraj's bedroom was still closed............he saw the bedroom door open at around 4:50 and out came both his wife and his benefactor Jayraj.........he saw Jayraj had his right hand on Swati's waist and in his left hand was a trolley bag..........Anshul kept looking at them and soon Jayraj came near him and stood,with his hand on Swati's waist...........Anshul looked at Jayraj's hand on his wife's waist but could say nothing..........Jayraj looked at him and said,''Anshul main kuchh kaam se 4-5 din ke liye baahar jaa raha hoon,Swati aur bachchon ka dhyaan rakhna,Swati din bhar kaam karke pareshan rehti hai to ise bewajah ki baaton se pareshan mat karna (Anshul I'm going out for some work for 4-5 days,takr care of children and Swati,Swati gets tired doing all the house chores the whole day,so don't harass her unnecessarily)''.......Anshul found it awkward that another man was asking him not to harass his own wife,but he had no courage to question Jayraj............All he could do was smile and reply,''Jayraj ji aap kaam par dhyaan dijiye,ghar ki chinta mat kijiye,main sab sambhal lunga (Jayraj ji you focus on your work,don't worry about us,I'll take care of everything)''.........Jayraj didn't smile at Anshil,he just nodded his head and said,''mujhe Swati se thoda baat karni hai,tum thoda udhar dusrr taraf ghumo (I have to talk to Swati,you turn to the other side)''..........Anshul felt bad that Jayraj didn't smile at him for what he said and now on top of that he was giving him orders and that too to turn to the other side so that he can have privacy to talk to Anshul's own wife............He looked at his wife's waist where Jayraj's hand was placed.........he was still looking at her waist when Jayraj said sternly,''Anshul maine kuchh kaha na (Anshul I said something)''..........Anshul shifted his gaze from his wife's waist and looked at Jayraj who was looking at him seriously.............Anshul's heart pounded looking at him and then he looked at his wife who too was looking sternly at him.............Anshul hung his head and then turned around his wheelchair..........Within seconds of his turning around he heard Swati's bangles clinking and then he heard,''chmmmmm chmmmm chmmm chmmmmm chmmmmm''............Anshul kept hearing those sounds for the next minute and his anxiety increased.......his hands started shaking and his heartbeat increased..............He swallowed his saliva and then said,''J..J..Jayraj ji,m...m... main ghumoon? (J..J..Jayraj Ji,S..Shall I turn back?)''........But he got no response and all he could hear was,''chmmmmm chmmmmmm mmmmmm chmmmm''........Anshul was shaking with anxiety now.........he again swallowed his saliva anf said,''J..Jayraj ji''..........but he again got no response but after about 15 seconds he heard Jayraj,''Anshul ghum sakte ho (Anshul you can turn)''.......when Anshul turned he saw his wife moving her hand from near her lips......she then bit her lower lip and took a deep breath.............She gave a look of disgust at her hubby Anshul and then said smiling at Jayraj,''chaliye,nahin to late ho jayega (go,otherwise you'll get late)''...........Jayraj smiled at her and with his hand still on her waist they both proceeded towards the door............Anshul looked at them and saw Jayraj whispering in his wife's ears.......she smiled and then Jayraj went away.............Swati closed the door and then without looking at her hubby,she went to her bedroom.............Anshul on thr other side didn't look happy at all and thought of talking to his wife...........He went to the bedroom and saw his wife was carrying a towel........she looked at him but said nothing.........Anshul himself spoke,''Swati mujhe tumse kuchh baat karni hai (Swati I want to talk to you)''..........Swati casually replied,''abhi nahin,mujhe naha kar araam karna hai,bahot thak gayee hoon (not now,I want to rest after taking bath,I'm very tired)''.........Anshul said,''Swati mujhe........(Swati I've.........)''........Swati didn't let her hubby speak and said in a strict tone,''Maine kaha na abhi nahin,baad mein baat karungi (I told you I'll talk to you later,not now)''.;........Anshul stopped and Swati went to the bathroom..........Anshul hung his head and then looked at the table beside the bed..............His heart beat increased looking at a photo frame........there was a pic of his wife and Jayraj together,the one which Anshul himself had to click after Jayraj asked him to do so,the day on which they went out to the hilly area...........Jayraj's hand was on Swati's waist who herself was standing sideways,very close to him with both her hands on his shoulder...........

"aaaaaaahhhhh aaaaahhhhh haan randiyon aese hi chaton,kuttiyon,chaaton aese hi,aaaaahhhhhh chaat saali randiyon,tumlogon ne shaadi kyun ki,acchhi khaasi randiyan ban sakti thi aaaaahhhh chaat sali kuttiyon (aaaaahhhhh aaaahhhh,yes sluts lick like that,bitches lick like that,aaahhhhh lick bloody sluts,why did you get married?you could have become good whores aahhh lick bloody bitches)''............Jayraj went to the minister's farm house and then to the swimming pool on the roof..................The minister was lying on a cushion near the swimming pool,all naked................one woman was licking his right armpit and the other one was licking his left armpit...............There was a third woman whose face was buried in the minister's ass as she was licking the minister's asshole and was also jerking his cock...............All three women were wearing bikinis and their bodies looked wet as was the minister's body,suggesting that they were swimming before getting into action.............Jayraj recognised the two women licking the minister's hairy armpit..........They wer party workers and both of them were married and were in their late 20s...............They were beautiful women and looked like enjoying licking the 60+ aged minister's hairy armpit...........Jayraj wasn't sure who was the third woman as her face was buried in the minister's old hairy ass,but looking at her body Jayraj could make out that she too was very young and beautiful.............The minister looked at Jayraj and said,''aaahhh Jayraj aa gaye aaahh,baitho thoda der,in randiyon ke saath thoda masti kar loon (aaahhh Jayraj you are here,sit for some time,let me have some fun with these sluts)''.........the two party women inspite of knowing that someone else was present there,didn't stop and kept licking the old minister's body parts,...........they knew Jayraj and all they did was look up at him but still they kept running there tongue on the armpit...........thdy looked at Jayraj for a moment and then shifted their focus back to the minister's armpit............It was the third woman who stopped licking the minister's asshole hearing his voice...........she raised her head up from the minister's ass and looked at Jayraj.............what Jayraj saw was a surprise for him...........though he knew that such things are possible in politics but still he didn't expect that..............he was looking at the woman for just the second time face to face............the woman looked at him for a few seconds snd then she buried her face back in the minister's ass and started licking his asshole again...................Jayraj took a seat and looked at hus boss the miniter enjoying himself..............the women kept licking his body for the next 10 minutes and finally the minister exploded............the minister after ejaculation relaxed for a couple of minutes and the womeb kept licking him even during that time.............his cum was spread on his belly...............the women then licked the cum of his sweaty belly like whores and then the minister stood up..........the women got on their knees in a line and opened their mouth..........Jayraj saw that the minister's cum was still in their mouths............the woman who was licking the minister's asshole who also surprised Jayraj was in the middle............the minister stood up in front of the middle woman and then started pissing in her mouth........she happily collected his piss in her mouth and when her mouth became full,the minister pissed in the mouth of the other woman and then in the third woman's mouth.................now their mouth was full of the minister's piss and cum.............they looked at the minister and then started gargling his piss and cum...........they gargled for a few seconds,then drank the mixture of cum and piss and finally opened their mouth like sluts to show the minister that they swallowed everything.............the minister said,''sabaash randiyon (well done sluts)''.......... They then got up one by one and the minister spanked them one by one saying,''shower mein chalo kuttiyon,main aata hoon (go to shower bitches,I'll be there too shorly)''.........when the minister spanked them,the two party women giggled shamelessly but the third woman just smiled at him, then looked at Jayraj and then went to the shower room,completely naked............the minister put on a robe and then went towards Jayraj to talk to him...........
The minister took Jayraj to a mini bar located in his farmhouse...........The minister and Jayraj had some wine and talked about the important work which Jayraj had to do and then he told Jayraj that he will stay at his farmhouse and will leave for his destination tomorrow from there only............The minister then asked his servant to take Jayraj with him and he himself proceeded towards the shower room where three of his sluts were waiting for him............

Swati was sitting on sofa watching tv after having dinner when Anshul came to her and kept looking at her.........She looked at him but without saying anything she turned her attention back to the tv.........she looked at Anshul when she found that he was constantly looking at her and asked him,"kya baat hai?aap mujhe aese kyun dekh rahe hain? (What's the matter?why are you looking at me like that?).........Anshul went near her and then said,"Swati pata nahin mujhe kuchh achha nahin lag raha hai,mujhe lagta hai tum mujhse kuchh chhupa rahi ho,tumhare aur Jayraj ji ke beech mujhe kuchh sahi nahin lag raha hai (Swati don't know why but I feel something is wrong,I feel that you are hiding something from me,I have a feeling that there is something wrong between you and Jayraj ji)".............Swati kept looking at him and then replied,"aap zyada soch rahe hain,chup chap khaiye pijiye aur apne sehat ka dhyaan rakhiye (you're thinking too much,just eat drink and take care of your health)"..........Anshul tried to question her again but then decided to keep shut............

The next day Ravi came to pick Sonia to drop her at school...........Swati was wearing a saree with a small blouse.......Most of her back and belly was exposed.........She was feeding breakfast to Sonia...........Suddenly she looked at Ravi who was sitting on the sofa waiting for Sonia to get ready...........Swati saw him looking at her exposed back but she again turned her attention to her daughter........After a minute she again looked at Ravi who was looking at her exposed waist.........Swati again turned her attention to her daughter without saying anything to Ravi..........Finally Sonia was done with her breakfast and Ravi took her to school..........Swati and Anshul had their breakfast quietly..........Both of them were having their tea quietly when Swati's phone rang........Anshul looked at his wife who till now was quiet but as soon as she looked at the phone screen she started smiling and without looking at Anshul she went to her bedroom with the tea cup and closed the door from inside.............Anshul just kept looking at the closed door and his expression too changed to that of helplessness...........He could hear his wife laughing and talking,but mostly her voice was not audible enough.............She spent around half an hour inside the bedroom.........Anshul was little restless...........He was trying to read newspaper but was unable to concentrate on it.........Finally he saw his wife open the door and walk out of the bedroom...........She was looking happy but when she looked at Anshul she coldly said,"chaliye aapko nehla doon (let me help you to take shower)"............Anshul said nothing and Swati took her to his bathroom.........Anshul could smell his wife's body and her body was not smelling as usual..........She normally smelled like Jayraj but today it was more of her own aroma which was filling the air around her............Swati was soaping him when he asked her,"Swati please kuchh gadbad hai to mujhe batao,mujhe kuchh.....(Swati if there is anything wrong then let me know,I think something.......)"..........He stopped when he saw Swati looking at him angrily and finally she spoke,"aapko nahin lagta ki aap kuchh zyada hi soch rahe hain?kya pareshani hai aapko?Agar yahaan nahin rehna to ghar ka intezaam kijiye aur mujhe aur bachchon ko le chaliye yahaan se aur agar aesa nahin kar sakte to chup chap khaiye pijiye aur iss tarah se betuki baatein sochna bandh kijiye (Don't you feel that you are overthinking?What problem do you have?If you don't want to stay here then arrange a home for us and take me and the kids with you but if can't do that then quietly stay here and stop thinking these nonsense)"...........She was fuming now and continued,"yahaan aane ke liye maine nahin bola tha aapne bola tha aur ab yeh sab drama karke mera mood kharab mat kijiye,behtar yahi hoga ki aap chup chap rahe.Kaun kisi ke liye itna karta hai jitna Jayraj ji ne humare liye kiya hai,aur kuchh nahin to kam se kam unke ehsaano ka to kuchh khyaal kijiye (It was you not me who wanted to come here now don't spoil my mood by creating all these dramas,its better that you keep your mouth shut.Who does so much for others as much as Jayraj ji has done for us,at least think of the favours he has done for us)"..............Anshul was again made to shut his mouth by his wife.........He had no reason to argue with her anymore as he himself thought highly of Jayraj and was thankful to him that he did so much for him and his family..........But still he was a man and thinking of his wife warming someone else's bed and spreading her legs for him made him restless from time to time,but since he was still not fully sure about Jayraj and his wife's relationship his argument remained weak and he decided to not stretch the matter.................

Swati spent most of her time in her bedroom whereas Anshul divided his time between living room and his bedroom............At night after having dinner when Swati was cleaning the dining table,Anshul asked her,"Swati kya tum mere saath nahin so sakti? (Swati can't you sleep with me?)"............Swati looked at him for a moment and then without looking at him replied,"wo bed chhota hai hum dono aur Sonia ek saath nahin so payenge uss par. (That bed is small,we and Sonia can't sleep on that bed together)"..........Anshul suggested by looking at her,"wo main bol raha tha ki kya main aur Sonia tumhare saath Jayraj ji ke kamre mein nahin so sakte?Jayraj ji to yahaan nahin hain (I meant to say that can't me and Sonia sleep with you in Jayraj ji's bedroom?He is not here)"..............Swati immediately replied,"yeh aap kya bol rahe hain?wo Jayraj ji ka kamra hai humara nahin. (What are you saying?That's Jayraj ji's bedroom not ours)"..............Anshul reasoned with her,"to kya hua?wo to abhi yahaan nahin hai,hum to so sakte hain,unke aane par phir to main waapas apne kamre mein sounga aur Jayraj ji tumhare saath (So what?He is not here at present,we can sleep there,when he returns I'll go back to my bedroom and Jayraj ji will sleep with you)" saying this last sentence Anshul felt ashamed of himself as it came out of his mouth on its own and he didn't know how to react so he suddenly hung his head and started looking down...........Swati too found this awkward and she looked at him for a moment but didn't think much of it and just replied casually,"theek hai (ok)".................

After finishing all the household chores Swati asked Anshul to go inside the master bedroom where Jayraj sleeps with her,sometimes in between her legs and sometimes next to her........Swati went to Anshul's bedroom to bring Sonia whereas Anshul proceeded towards the master bedroom..........He has been living here for the past couple of months but he came to Jayraj's bedroom only a few times...........He went in and noticed that Jayraj's bedroom was looking different from how it was earlier...........The bedroom was now more maintained and looked like that of a couple..........He saw the new wardrobe and dressing table which Jayraj had bought just the last month..............He went to the bedside table and saw a photo frame in which there was a photo of Jayraj and Swati together.........The photo was taken by Anshul himself when they had gone for picnic...........Jayraj's hand was on Swati's naked waist and Swati's both hands were on Jayraj's shoulder as if they were a couple.........Anshul had already seen that photo frame earlier still his heartbeat increased seeing it again.......He was still looking at it when Swati came with Sonia sleeping on her shoulder.........She put Sonia on the bed and then without saying anything to her hubby she went to the wardrobe and took out a salwar kameez and went inside the bathroom...............While Swati was taking out the salwar kameez Anshul looked towards the wardrobe and got a surprise when he saw the collection of his wife's bra and panty.............But he could only see them for a moment and his wife locked the wardrobe and went inside the bathroom............Anshul kept looking towards the wardrobe and then towards the bathroom...........Finally he put himself on the bed............He looked back towards the bathroom when he heard the door open and saw his wife walk out wearing the salwar kameez............Anshul inspected her dress and realised that it was not exposing her skin that much.............She used to wear low cut kameez when Jayraj was here but tonight she was wearing a very simple salwar kameez without exposing much of her skin...........She came and slept on the other side of the bed.............Anshul looked at her but said nothing...........Swati too was quiet............
Anshul stretched his hands towards her and put it on her shoulder..........she looked at him but said nothing........Anshul smiled at her and said,"bahot dino baad hum sab saath so rahe hain,achha lag raha hai (we are all sleeping together after a long time,it feels good)"............Swati just looked at him but said nothing........Anshul felt really bad that his own wife was neither excited nor looking interested to share the bed with him.........He looked at her for a moment and then asked her,"kya hua Swati?tum kuchh bol nahin rahi (what's the matter Swati?you are not saying anything)"..........She looked at him and replied him with just,"hmm".............Anshul's excitement vanished.........He felt embarrassed that his own wife was looking so disinterested in sleeping with him...........He thought for a moment and then was about to say something when Swati turned away from him and slept with her back towards him...........Anshul couldn't believe that...........His heartbeat increased and he felt humiliated..........He controlled himself somehow and opened his mouth again,"Swati tumhe yaad......(Swati you remember........)"..........He was cut by Swati who shot back at him angrily,"kya hai?chup chap so nahin sakte kya? (What is this?Can,t you sleep quietly?)"..........Anshul was almost on the verge of crying when he heard this..........Swati turned away again.........Anshul looked at her back for a minute and then finally he too turned and started looking at the ceiling........After a couple of minutes he tilted his head slightly towards Swati and saw some bite marks on her neck........He kept looking at her and then looked at the ceiling once again..........a drop of tear rolled down from his eyes to the bed..........Just then her phone rang.........Anshul turned his face towards her and saw her looking at the screen of her phone with a smile on her face..........She then got up and smilingly went out of the bedroom ..........

Anshul kept looking at his beloved wife with teary eyes till she shut the door and disappeared from his view.............Anshul couldn't hear a single word from her for the next 15 minutes apart from her occasional laughs............He looked at his daughter Sonia sleeping peacefully.......He was very angry now..........He wiped the tears of his cheeks and somehow tried to get off the bed..........He managed to put himself on the wheelchair and went towards the living room...........He could now hear Swati's voice but only faintly..........She laughed very lightly in a slutty tone ,"hahahaha umm"............Anshul then heard,"ummm bye,take care"......................Anshul couldn't see Swati as she was lying on the sofa.............Anshul was fuming now but his anger vanished when he saw Swati got off from the sofa and she asked in a very strict tone,"kya kar rahe hain aap yahaan? (What are you doing here?)".............Anshul gathered his courage back and asked her back,"kya baat kar rahi thi tum Jayraj ji se? (What were you talking to Jayraj ji)"................Swati got even more angry now and replied in a pissed off tone,"kuchh nahin bas aese hi,chaliye (nothing,just some casual talk,let's go)".............Swati didn't even help Anshul in moving his wheelchair,she just went ahead of him and lied on the bed.............Anshul went behind her and looked at her lying on the bed with her back towards him..........He somehow got on the bed and tried to talk to her,"Swati...."..........Swati didn't bother to turn around and with her back still towards him replied,"so jaiye bahot raat ho gayee hai"................

For the next 3-4 days Anshul didn't raise any questions against Swati who spent most of her time in her bedroom and talked to Jayraj on phone at night........... Anshul wanted to get answers to his questions,but he didn't know how to get the answers..........His every attempt was being thwarted..............It was Saturday and his wife was looking very happy...........After breakfast She went to her bedroom...........Anshul was reading newspaper in the living room when the telephone rang........He waited for sometime for Swati to pick it up but she didn't come out of her bedroom.........Anshul picked up the phone,"hello"........He heard a woman's voice from the other side,"Hello kya main Mrs Swati se baat kar sakti hoon ?(Hello May I speak to Mrs Swati?)".............Anshul replied,"jee wo thoda busy hai,main unka pati bol raha hoon,aap boliye kya baat hai? (She is busy at the moment,I am her husband,tell me what's the matter?)"..................He heard the woman's reply,"jee main Top Beauty Parlour se bol rahi hoon,mam ne aaj ka appointment liya tha wahi remind karne ke liye phone kiya hai,wo apna cell phone par call receive nahin kar rahi hain,so kindly tell her sir.Thank You (I am calling from Top Beauty Parlour,Mam had an appointment today so I called her to remind this,she is not receiving the call on her cell phone,so kindly tell her sir.Thank You)".............Anshul hanged the call and looked blank.........After some time Swati came out of her bedroom............She was going somewhere...........Anshul didn't tell her about the call.........He just asked her,"kahin jaa rahi ho? (Are you going somewhere?)................Swati replied,"haan kuchh marketing karni hai (yes,I have to buy some stuffs)"............Anshul now realised that she was taking bath that's why she couldn't receive the call..........Swati said,"bachchon ka khyaal rakhiyega (take care of the kids)" and with that she went out..........She was wearing a full sleeve kameez............

Swati returned after around 3 hours and had some shopping bags with her............Sonia came running to her and said,"mumma aap kahan chali gayee thi? (mumma where had you gone?)".............Swati kissed her forehead and gave her a chocolate............Anshul too came behind Sonia and saw Swati looking extremely beautiful........he saw her hands and found out that she had applied henna on it.............Swati looked at him and asked,"aap logo ne lunch kiya? (did you two have lunch?)" to which Sonia replied,"haan mumma lunch kar liye. (Yes mumma we had lunch".............Swati smiled and said,"okay beta ab aap jao araam karo main bhi thak gayee hoon (ok my child you now go and take rest,I am tired too)"............With this she was about to turn to her bedroom when Anshul asked her,"tum lunch nahin karogi (Won't you have lunch?)".......Swati turned around and saw that Anshul was looking very serious asking this question.........She replied,"maine paani puri aur chaat baahar kha liya (I had paani puri and chaat outside)" and with that she went to her bedroom..................Swati didn't come out of the bedroom after that..................Anshul now knew that may be Jayraj is coming back that's why she had visited the beauty parlour............At around 5 in the evening he heard the sound of car outside and after 5 minutes he heard the door bell ring..............Just then he saw Swati come out of her bedroom and what Anshul saw made her heart beat at a very fast rate...........Blood rushed through his body and his anxiety increased.............His wife was looking even more beautiful now............Her hands were decorated with henna till her elbows............she was wearing her saree atleast 3 inches below her navel..........even the edge of her navel was decorated with henna...............When she was going towards the main door Anshul saw her back and was totally taken aback...........Though she had been wearing low back blouse for the past few months,this was the first time that she was wearing a completely backless blouse with only a couple of strings to attach the blouse to her body..............There was a henna design on the left side of her back too..............Her body was glowing and she was looking very attractive.............Swati went towards the door smiling and swaying her ass........Anshul kept looking at her and then saw Jayraj when Swati opened the door...........Jayraj and Swati both smiled at each other and Jayraj put his hand around her waist..........Jayraj felt her naked waist and then entered the flat with his hand around her waist..............Anshul didn't look happy at all but was still quietly looking at them...........He came and sat on the sofa along with Swati by his side..........Swati put her hand on Jayraj's thigh and said,"aap thak gaye honge,main cold drink laati hoon. (You must have become tired,I'll get cold drink for you?)".............Neither of them
acknowledged Anshul's presence who was looking at them with a mix of anger and self pity.........Jayraj smiled and Swati went to the kitchen swaying her ass.......Jayraj looked at her naked back and then at her swaying ass..........She came back with a glass of cold drink and gave it to Jayraj.........She then sat beside him and put her hand on his thigh.........Jayraj put his hand around her waist and started feeling her naked skin while drinking the cold drink..........Swati just kept smiling at him and she herself started rubbing Jayraj's thigh...........Anshul was still looking at them but neither his wife nor his benefactor were bothered about his presence.............For the next five minutes the odd couple caressed each other and finally Jayraj got up and said,"main nahane jaa raha hoon. (I am going to take a bath)"................Swati just smiled and went to kitchen............When Jayraj got up Anshul finally spoke,"hello Jayraj ji"..........Jayraj looked at him and replied,"hello Anshul kaise ho? (Hello Anshul how are you?)"..........Anshul replied with an expression of self pity,"Jee theek hoon (I am fine)".........Jayraj just said,"hmm" and moved towards his bedroom................
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story - by MasterBull - 30-05-2019, 01:26 AM