Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Version - "seansean007"

It was Monday morning at 8......Anshul was not feeling well.......His head was heavy and was aching too........He was still sleeping..........He woke up when someone tried to wake him up........he opened his eyes and saw Rahul........immediately the night's event flashed in his mind........he kept looking at Rahul.........Rahul looked at him and with a surprising expression asked him,''kya hua Anshul bhai?aap aese kyun dekh rahe hain,uthiye naashta ka waqt ho gaya hai (what happened Anshul?why are you looking like that?get up it's time for breakfast)''................Anshul came out of his thought......he realised that Rahul was looking and behaving normal,as if nothing had happened...........Anshul:''nahin kuchh nahin (no nothing)''.........Rahul smiled and asked him to get up and get fresh.........He even helped Anshul in getting up and put him on the wheelchair.........After around 15 minutes both of them went to the living room...........Anshul saw both Neha and Pratap on the dining table,both were wearing a robe.........Anshul went and wished both of them.......both of them acknowledged his wish but Neha kept looking at him with a bit of curiousity..........Anshul's heart beat increased.....he immediately smiled at her and then looked elsewhere.......just then he saw his wife and Jayraj come out of their bedroom along with Sonia...........His wife was wearing the same saree.......both she and Neha were looking tired and their eyes were a little red...........yet their was a kind of glow on their faces..........They had breakfast quietly and then Neha went upstairs...........Pratap too went upstairs and asked both Swati and Jayraj to come with him.............They went up.......on the upper floor,there were bedrooms on both sides and in between them was a corridor......at the end of the corridor was a big balcony at the front part of the house from where they could see the gate and compund.......The house was situated around a km away from the main village population.........there were some trees around the house and beyond that were lands for farming...............All four of them went to the balcony..........Swati found the view from the balcony very pleasant.........There was a glass table and a big couch........the couch could easily be used by a couple to sleep...........on one side of the balcony was a hammock..........Neha was looking outside standing there when the rest of them went there.........Rahul and Anshul remained downstairs along with Sonia..........Sonia was looking very cheerful.........Sonia:''uncle aapne meri bahen ko dekha,wo bahot sweet hai,chaliye main aapko dikhati hoon (uncle did you see my sister,she is very sweet,let's go I'll show her to you)''............Both Rahul and Anshul smiled at her...........Rahul:''haan beta maine kal dekha ,wo sachmuch mein bahot sweet hai,bilkul aapki tarah (Yes my child,I saw her yesterday,she is really very sweet,just like you)''........Sonia smiled but once again asked him to come with her........Sonia:''nahin uncle aap abhi chaliye mere saath,main abhi dikhaungi,wo bahot soti hai,main nahin soti utna,main badi ho gayee hoon (no uncle,you come with me,I'll show you now,she sleeps a lot,I don't sleep that much,I'm grown up now)''...........Hearing this both Rahul and Anshul smiled again.........Rahul with a smile on his face,''waah beta aap to bahot smart ho (wow child,you really are very smart)''........Sonia looked confused.......she asked Rahul,''uncle smart kya hota hai ? (uncle what is smart?)''..........Rahul affectinately caught her chin and replied,''smart matlab ''hoshiyar'' (smart means ''hoshiyaar'')''.........Sonia still looked confused,so she went back to her topic,''uff uncle aap chaliye na mere saath (uff uncle you come with me na)''.............and then she addressed her father,''papa aap bhi chaliye (papa you also come)''.............Hearing this Rahul looked at Anshul.........Anshul didn't know how to react........he immediately looked towards the other side...........Rahul looked at him for a few seconds and then tried to seem normal........Anshul looked at him from the corner of his eyes.............Rahul tried to make the situation comfortable for him........Rahul:''chaliye Anshul bhai (Let's go Anshul bhai)''..........They moved towards the bedroom where Swati and Jayraj spent their night in each others arms.............They entered the bedroom and Sonia went running towards the pram in which her sister was sleeping..........Anshul and Rahul both entered the bedroom behind her.........the first thing Anshul noticed was the condition of the bed..........though the bedsheet was well arranged,there were lots of stains on it,stains of liquid which had dried.....................Rahul too looked at it and then at Anshul,but he immediately looked elsewhere,probably not wanting to make Anshul feel embarassed..........They went near the pram.......Sonia:''dekhiye uncle meri bahen kitni sweet hai,maine kaha tha na bahot soti hai,dekhiye kaise so rahi hai (see uncle how sweet my sister is,I had told you that she sleeps a lot,see how she is sleeping)''..........They were looking at her when one of the servants came with two cups of tea.........He handed them the cups and then went out..........after around 5 minutes he came back............servant:''Rahul baba aap log bahar chale jaiye,kamre ki safai karni hai (Rahul sir you all go outside, I've to clean the bedroom)''......Rahul and Anshul,both were done with tea..........They didn't talk much while drinking the tea,finding the entire situation to be weird,they had no idea what to talk about........Sonia kept entertaining them with her innocent talks,giving them respite from the awkward situation.............Rahul:aapne Anshul bhai ka kamra saaf kiya? (did you clean Anshul bhai's bedroom?)''.........The servant nodded........Rahul:''chaliye Anshul bhai uss kamre mein (lets go to that bedroom Anshul bhai)''........They all went to that bedroom........Rahul pushed the pram.........Sonia again started talking,''papa mumma aur Jayraj uncle........(papa mumma and Jayraj uncle..........)''............Before she could continue,Anshul interfered,''beta mumma ko bulaiye to (my child call mumma)''..........Sonia smiled and nodded...........she went out of the bedroom.............Both Rahul and Anshul were feeling awkward,Anshul more so.........Rahul once again tried to bring an end to the awkwardness and asked Anshul about his professional life and soon they engaged themselves in a comfortable chat..........Meanwhile on the upper floor in the balcony...........Jayraj and Swati went to the balcony along with Pratap...........Neha was looking outside.........She looked at them and smilingly welcomed them there..........Neha:''aaiye (come)''............Swati smiled but couldn't resist herself from admiring the view from there,...........Swati:''wow Neha,kitna sunder nazara hai,charo taraf hariyali hi hariyali (wow Neha,what a beautiful sight,only greenery everwhere)''...........Neha and Pratap both smiled............Neha:''haan Swati,mujhe yahan bahot achha lagta hai,isliye yahan par ye couch wagairah rakha hai,main zyadatar waqt yehin bitati hoon (yes Swati,I too like here,that's why I've kept this couch and all,I spend most of my time here only)''.........Swati looked closely at Neha and saw a red mark on her neck............she was wearing a robe so her entire body was covered,so Swati didn't notice anything earlier,but now she managed to have a look at her neck...........she understood what it was.......her attention immediately went to Rahul,who was not present here along with Neha.......It was Neha's father in law,the tall intimidating Pratap who was with her at the moment..........she hardly saw Neha with Rahul since she met them.......it was weird for her..........She was still thinking when Neha asked her,''kya hua Swati kahan kho gayee? (what happened Swati?where are you lost?)''...........She came out of her thought but Neha brought a naughty smile to her face and continued,''lagta hai hariyali dekhkar........(it seems after looking at the greenery.......)''........she left her sentence incomplete and smiled naughtily at her..........Swati just shook her head and smiled..........Just then one of the servant came with a tray of tea............he gave all of them a cup of tea each and placed the tray on the table.............as he was about to leave when Neha went towards him and said something quietly..............The servant smiled and nodded.........Neha too smiled at him..........Jayraj looked at them for a moment but then got engaged in talking with Pratap........Swati too looked at them but didn't think much...........Neha came back and smiled at Swati........Neha and Swati were sipping tea quietly looking at the greenery whereas the men were talking about politics..........Just as they were done with their tea,Sonia came running towards them.........She came near her mother and said with a smile,''mumma aapko papa bula rahe hain (mumma papa is calling you)''...........Now Sonia had managed to create the same awkward situation which she had created just now downstairs.............Both Pratap and Neha were looking at them with confusion.............Swati had her face down whereas Jayraj though wasn't much bothered but still he too found the situation awkward and wasn't sure what to do............the situation remained same for the next few seconds until Sonia spoke again,''mumma chaliye na papa bula rahe hain (mumma lets go,papa is calling you)''.........Swati was tongue tied............Neha spoke in between,''beta aap jao mumma jaa rahi hai (child you go,mumma will go behind you)''...........Sonia smiled and went back.............Swati looked at Neha who was smiling and tried to smile at her..........Then she got a surprise,though she knew the possibility of that somewhere in her mind,but it was still a surprise for her..........Jayraj too was surprised at what happened next...........Pratap put his right hand on Neha's waist and then feeling her body rested his hand on the side of her ass,with his palm feeling her ass and his fingers on her hip bone...........he then said,''koi baat nahin Jayraj ji (its not a big deal Jayraj ji)''..........the Neha continued with smile on her face,''insaan ko jis mein khushi mile wahi karna chahiye,jis tarah aap pati patni nahin hain uss tarah hum bhi sirf sasur bahu nahin hai,humein sasur bahu ke rishte se badhkar ek dusre ki zaroorat hai,humein usi mein khushi milti hai,to humara rishta ek sasur bahu ke rishte se badhkar hai,ek mard aur ek aurat ka rishta ( humans should do the things which gives them happiness,just like you two are not hubby and wife,we too are not just FIL and DIL,we need each other more than the relationship of a FIL and DIL,we get more happiness in that way,that's why our relationship is more than that of a DIL and FIL,the relationship of a man and a woman)''...............She continued,''aap logo ko sharminda hone ki bilkul zaroorat nahin,khaaskar tumhe Swati,tumhe poora haq hai ek dumdaar mard ki bahon mein zindagi guzarne ka aur zaroori nahin ki wo mard pati hi ho,agar pati se zyada dumdar mard mile to uski bahon mein jaane mein koi burai nahin (you people don't need to feel embarassed,specially Swati you,you've every right to spend your life in a strong man's arms and it need not be your hubby,if you get a man much more virile and strong thsn your hubby,then there is nothing wrong in going in his arms)''............Pratap was now shamelessly feeling Neha's ass while she was speaking.........Swati was looking down so she could not see that herself...........Jayraj now was relaxed and even happy knowing that he encountered another couple with similar relationship..............he looked at Pratap fondling Neha's ass........He wanted to make Swati feel relaxed,so he put his hand around her waist..........Jayraj:''come on Swati,dekho Neha kitni bindaas hai,yeh bilkul sahi keh rahi hai,ab tumhe sharminda hone ki koi zaroorat nahin (come on Swati,see how bold is Neha,she is right,you don't need to be embarassed)''..........she raised her head.............Pratap continued now,''Jayraj ji hum chahte to apna rishta aap logo se chhupa sakte the,magar hum khul kar jeene walo mein se hain,jab humne dekha ki humare jaisa rishta mein koi aur bhi hai to humne socha ki kyun na hum unse ghul mil jaye,bahot kam log hote hain jo apni khushi ke liye samaj ki niyamo ko todte hai,aur humein khushi hai unme se ek se milkar (Jayraj ji if we wanted we could've kept our relationship a secret from you,but we like to live freely,when we saw that some one else too is in such a relationship,then we thought to get close to them,there are very few people who breaks social norms for their happiness and we're happy to meet one of them)''...................Jayraj was now back to his confident self,''sahi kaha aapne Pratap ji,humein bhi khushi hai aap jaise logo se milkar (you're right Pratap ji,we too are delighted to meet someone like you)''..............Pratap:''to kyun na humari dosti ke naam ek jaam ho jaye (so why not have a drink in the name of our friendship)''...........Jayraj with a smile on his face,''bilkul (sure)''.............Neha went swaying her ass to the corner of the balcony where there was a wall cabinet.......there was now a change in her behaviour and her walking style.............she opened it and brought a bottle of wine and four glasses..........Swati got a shock that she took out 4 glasses,that means Neha too drinks wine and not only that she thinks that Swati too drinks.........Swati immediately spoke up ,''Neha main nahin peeti (Neha I don't drink)''........she looked at her and replied in a slutty tone,''come on Swati,nahin peeti to aaj pee lo,zindagi mein sab kuchh kabhi na kabhi pehli baar hota hi hai (Come on Swati,if you don't drink then drink today,there is always the first time for everything in life)''...........Pratap too insisted,''haan Swati,tumhe try karni chahiye,humari bahu Neha ko dekho,kitni bindaas hai,zindagi ke maze jee bhar kar leti hai (yes Swati you should try it,look at my DIL Neha,look how bold she is,she enjoys life to the fullest)''................Swati didn't like this comparison,she felt inferior to Neha and obviously felt jealous of her...........She looked at Jayraj who too spoke up,''haan Swati,peene mein koi burai nahin,isse ek alag hi lutf milta hai,lekin agar tumhe nahin peena to koi baat nahin (yes Swati,there is nothing wrong in drinking,it gives you a different kind of joy,but if you don't want to drink then its ok)''..........Jayraj had his hand on her waist all the time...........she too was not feeling embarassed or shy anymore,but she was not ready to drink...........she saw how shamelessly Pratap was fondling Neha's ass and how shamelessly she was letting him do that in front of them...........and on top of that Pratap saying that his lover who was his ''bahu'' in legal relation was bolder than Swati made her jealous...........That's why she let Jayraj fondle her waist too.............though she didn't want to drink,she definitely didn't want to be seen as less than Neha in any other matter,be it boldness too...........She replied,''aap log pijiye main neeche jaa rahi hoon,Sonia intezaar kar rahi hogi (you people drink,I'm going downstairs,Sonis must be waiting for me)''........and with that she kissed Jayraj on his cheek and looked at Neha who smiled at her...........she then went away swaying her ass................Neha had made a small peg for everyone.........they then drank the wine in the name of their friendship............Neha then took out a packet of cigarette..............They then got on the couch,with Jayraj resting with his back on one side of the arm rest of the couch and Pratap on the other side..........The couch was a big one so it had a lot of space..........Neha offered cigarettes to both of them,took one for herself and then lighted the cigarettes herself......... While lighting Jayraj's cigarettes she gave a seductive smile to him.............she then went and sat next to Pratap who immdiately put his hand on her shoulders and started massaging it lightly................they were quietly smoking..........Jayraj looked at Neha's legs which were exposed a bit as the robe had slipped to one side while resting on the couch............her legs were smooth and fair,without a single mark............she was wearing a toe ring and her toes were painted in red nail polish............the way she was resting next to an old man double her age and smoking was making her look extremely sexy...........Jayraj's legs were touching with her but she didn't seem to mind.............she was really very beautiful and on top of that her seductive and slutty personality was enough to fill a man with lust for her...............soon both the men started talking on political matters and bout each others work...........Neha finished smoking and got up............Neha:''ab main chali fresh hone,aap dono jee bhar kar politics ki baatein karte rahein,ek khoobsurat aurat ki koi fiqr hi nahin aap logo ko (now I'm going to get fresh,you two discuss about politics to your heart's content,you people don't care about a beautiful woman)''...........both the man smiled at her..............Pratap fondled her ass as she got up...........Jayraj too looked at her ass which was big............she too was curvy like Swati,but since she was taller than Swati her ass too was slightly bigger than her.....................Neha caught Jayraj checking her ass......she smiled at him and was about to go when Pratap called her,''kya jaan Swati gayee to Jayraj ji ko ek tohfa dekar gayee aur tum aese hi jaa rahi ho,bina koi tohfa diye (what's this my life?Swati gave a gift to Jayraj ji while going and you're going just like that,without any gift)''................she smiled at him and planted a kiss on his lip........she then seductively waved her hand ,bid them bye and went away swaying her ass...........Pratap laughed and said to Jayraj,''dekha Jayraj ji aapne meri bahu ko?kya adaye hain,kya chaal hai,kya kehte hain,haan maal,ek dam bindaas khoobsurat maal,aurat ho to aesi (did you see my DIL Jayraj ji?look at her style,her grace,what we say,yes 'item',a bold beautiful 'item'a woman should be like her)''................they then talked about each other,political matter and their other activities,etc for the next 10 minutes when Jayraj saw Neha come out of her bedroom tying her robe..........it was Pratap's bedroom as Rahul's bedroom was on the ground floor,but knowing the relationship between Neha and Pratap,Jayraj understood it was Neha's bedroom too.....................she didn't look towards the balcony and straightway took the stairs and went up to the terrace...............Jayraj then saw both the servants going upstairs too when Pratap called one of the servants........................one of them went up and the other came to him..............Pratap told him,''mera mobile bedroom se laao aur wo table par rakha hoga wo wala use karna (bring my mobile phone from the bedroom and use the one on the table)''.........he nodded his head and went to the bedroom ..............he came out of the bedroom and handed Pratap his mobile phone.................Jayraj saw a small carry bag in the servants hand..........he then went away to the terrace...................Pratap and Jayraj continued their chat and then Pratap got a call...........he excused himself saying that he will be back within an hour...........Jayraj too got up and saw a few men in the compound..............Pratap went to the village side along with Rahul.............Jayraj lied down on the couch.............he called Ravi to know about the car.................he then decided to go down and check Swati.................while going he stopped for a moment and then took the stairs to the terrace,after climbing a few stepts he looked up and saw the door of the terrace was partially closed..........he thought for a moment and then went downstairs.................
Jayraj went down and checked the bedroom which was allotted to him and Swati,but it was empty.........he then went towards Anshul's room and saw that the door was partially open.........He saw Swati and Anshul were lying on the bed with the little one in the middle.......Sonia was playing on the floor..........Swati was massaging Anshul's head as his head was aching........Jayraj knocked on the door.......Anshul looked at him and was surprised.......he looked at his wife who was lying on the bed breasfeeding their little one and at the same time massaging his head........ Anshul signalled Swati to cover herself ..........Swati casually covered her left breast with the transparent saree.......only the little ones face and her areaola was covered and some part of her breast was still exposed.........Before Anshul could react to her casual behaviour Jayraj knocked the door again.......Anshul asked him to come inside........Jayraj came and sat next to Swati's ass and put his right hand on the side of it.......she was lying sideways and Jayraj's hand was on the side of her ass.........Anshul saw that but could say nothing.......Jayraj asked him,''sir dard ho raha hai? (is your head aching?)''......Anshul replied,''Jee haan (yes)''.........Jayraj looked at him and replied,''hmm''..........Swati then looked at Jayraj and asked him,''gaadi kab tak banegi (when will the car get repaired?)''........He then turned his attention to Swati..........Anshul's heart beat increased when he saw Jayraj looking at his wife in such a situation in front of another man........her cleavage and part of her left breast was right in front of another man,who unknown to him was his wife's lover,her master in the bedroom and she was his bitch,his slut,his mistress............Anshul's heartbeat increased further more when he saw Jayraj's hand move towards her breast........he saw Jayraj pick a small hair which was on her neck,just above her cleavage and then put it away.........He looked at his wife who didn't seem to mind at all with another man touching her ib such a wat that too in front of him,her own hubby........Infact she looked deep in Jayraj's eye who replied,''haan ek do ghanta mein ban jayega (yes it will be repaired within an hour or two)''..............Just then Jayraj got a call and went out.............as soon as Jayraj went out Anshul looked a little angrily at Swati and said,''tumhe apni chhati sahi se dhankna chahiye tha na (you should have covered your breast properly)''.........Swati looked at him slightly pissed off,but then smiled at him...........she then took his hand and placed it over her right breast......Anshul felt a little awkward but then start feeling his wife's breast........she then put his hand over his crotch and started feeling his lifeless penis...........Anshul's breath became heavy........after a minute he cried,''aaaaahhhhhh''..........Swati asked him,''kya hua? (what happen?)''.........Anshul indicated her that she was being rough with him and she indeed was as she squeezed his lifeless cock and balls...........she then looked in his eyes and with an authoritative tone said,''so jaiye chup chap (go to sleep quietly)''...........Anshul just looked at her and then shifted his focus to his little one who had fallen asleep..........Swati got up and put her in her cradle.............Sonia then came running and slept in between her parents........Jayraj had got a call from Pratap who asked him to accompany him and get to know about his village a little bit as they had a common political goal and were thinking of continuing their newly started friendship............He went out and saw Rahul who had come to pick Jayraj........Rahul asked him to wait as he also had to pick something..........he went inside the house and then to the top floor to the balcony to ask his wife Neha about the same,but she was not there...............He then went to Pratap's bedroom and knocked on the door but got no response.......after thinking he understood where she might be.......he went towards the terrace..........he saw the door of the terrace closed........he pushed the door and heard his wife laugh in a slutty tone........There was a room on the terrace,he went towards it and knocked the door...........Neha:''kaun hai? (Who is it?)''...........Rahul replied:''Rahul''..............Neha asked him,''ohh hahaha,aaiye mere pyare pati hahahaha (ohh hahaha,come inside my dear hubby,hahahaha)''...........He pushed the door and went inside............He saw her robe lying on the sofa..............On the floor was both servants kurta and dhoti...............He then looked towards his wife who was lying on her belly on the massage table,wearing her bikini...............her skin was glowing with oil.........both the servants were wearing only loincloth..............her bikini bottom was a thong,with only a string going through her ass crack and rest of her butt was naked.............one of the servant was massaging her ass cheeks and the other one was near her face,his crotch only a couple of inches away from her face and he was massaging her back which again was covered by only a string of her bikini top..............Neha asked the servant which was massaging her ass cheeks,''aaaahhhh kaka achhe se maalish kijiye na,aaj pehli baar kar rahe hain kya jo itna sharma rahe hain (aaaahhhhhh kaka massage me properly,you're not doing this for the first time that you're feeling shy)''.............The servant was in his 50s and he replied back,''jee bahurani main bas aapke aagya ka intezaar kar raha tha (ok bahurani I was just waiting for your order)''........saying this he smiled at her...........he then inserted his hand inside the string of her thong and started massaging her ass properly,with his thumbs running inside her ass crack and his palm and fingers on her butt cheeks...........She then looked at her hubby Rahul and ordered him,''wo cigarette lana (get that cigarette)''............Rahul obediently went to the corner of the room and got the cigarette for his wife,still waiting for her permission to ask about the thing for which he had come...............he even lighted the cigarette for her............she took a puff and then blew the smoke on the servants crotch who was massaging her back................She looked up and smiled at that servant who was young,just 20 years old..............she was being massaged by two of his servants,one in his 50s and the other only 20 years old.........she then signalled him and he brought his face near her............she took another puff and this time blew the smoke on his face and smiled.............she then said,''munh kholo apna (open your mouth)''............he obeyed and opened his mouth.........all this time he continued massaging her body,but instead of her back,which was difficult to massage in such a position,he was now massging her left hand............she took another puff and this time blew the smoke in his mouth..............after that the servant focused on massaging her body and she looked at her hubby.............Neha:''bolo (speak)''..........Rahul finally got the chance to speak but his eyes went to his wife's big white ass being massaged by their old servant........her jiggling ass was an erotic sight..............Rahul shifted his attention back to her face and replied,''wo papa ne 5000 rupye laane ke liye kaha hai (papa told me to get Rs 5000)''..............Neha ordered the younger servant,''string khol do (untie the string)''..............The servant obeyed her and untied the string of her bikini top,first the one on her back and then he removed her hair from her neck and untied the string from her neck.............Neha caught the servant's ass for support and slightly raised her body..........the young servant took his hand below her body and removed the cup of her bikini top from her breasts,touching her breast right in front of her hubby,though only momentarily..................he handed the top to her and she took it in her hand...........the young servant once again brought his face near her and Neha put the top near his nose who inhaled its aroma............Neha laughed took the last puff of the cigarette and handed the cigarette bud to her hubby saying,''dekho Rahul tumhari biwi ke badan ki khushbu kitni nasheeli hai (see Rahul how intoxicating is your wife's aroma)''..........After that she took her bikini top and gave it to her hubby,''ise sofa par rakh do (put it on the sofa)''...............Rahul looked at her and saw her boobs sandwiched between the cushion of the table and her body,with the side of her boobs fully exposed.............just as he was looking at it,he saw his servants hand there,massaging the side of her boobs.............Neha asked him,''Pratap maang raha hai ya tum? (Is it Pratap or you who is asking for money?)''..........Rahul quickly looked at her thigh which was now being massaged by the older servant,after he had enjoyed massaging his wife's ass and then replied back,''nahin papa maang rahe hain (no papa is asking for it)''.................she smiled at him,''hahaha,jaanti hoon,tumhari itni himmat nahin ki mujhse jhooth bolo (hahaha I know,you won't dare to lie to me)'' and with that she squeezed his cock over his pant...........Rahul cried in pain,''aaaahhh''but his wife Neha laughed,''hahahahaha''.............she then asked him,''kya hua?bachcho ki tarah kyun chilla rahe ho? (what happened?why are you crying like a child?)''...........she then put her hand on the crotch of her young servant who continued massaging her and then very lightly applying pressure on it said,''dekho kuchh nahin ho raha hai (see nothing is happning)''...................She then asked him,''humare mehman kya kar rahe hain? (what are our guests doing?)''...........Rahul told her about them and that Jayraj was waiting downstairs for him..........She then permitted him to enter her and Pratap's bedroom.............he knew where the money is kept,but was not allowed to enter the bedroom without the permission of either of them...............he got the permission now so he went out of the room...............just as he was about to move out of the room,Neha asked him to give her a small oil bottle from the case of oils............Rahul looked at the oil bottle near the massage table which was being used to massage her body but she was now asking for another bottle............Rahul got the idea as to why was she asking for it,bit he quietly gave it to her......she asked him to close the door to both the room and terrace when he goes down...................he looked towards her and saw the young servant untying his loincloth and Neha putting the oil in her hand.......... and then just as Rahul moved out of the room and closing its door,he heard his wife...........Neha:''kaka string khol dijiye (kaka untie the string)''...................He looked at his wife for one final time and saw the loincloth of the young servant lying on the floor,but he couldn't see anything below his waist as he was behind the massage table................he also saw his wife Neha's hand moving in front of her face where the young servant was standing and was stil massaging the side of her boobs and waist..............the older servant had untied her thong from both sides and was now untying his loincloth.........Rahul knew he cannot stand there and keep peeping inside the room after being asked to move out of the room by his wife...............so he shut the door and went down.......................
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story - by MasterBull - 30-05-2019, 01:23 AM