Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Hey Guys……

Here’s the Next update…… Enjoy….

Sorry for the Short update... I will post a big update soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Jaya and Rahul’s conversation, Jaya was just about to disconnect the phone….. Rahul asked Jaya not to disconnect the phone call….

Jaya: Why?

Rahul: I have something to ask you…..?

Jaya: What, video call….?

Rahul: No something bigger….

Jaya: You want to see my whole body…..?

Rahul: No Something bigger….

Jaya: You are getting too naughty….. I should not have said anything….. I don’t know what you will make me do now….?

Rahul: Well you have already said it…. You want to go back…..?

Jaya: No….No…. I did not mean that…. I will still do whatever you say….. Tell me what you want me to do….?

Rahul: Hmmmm… I am starting to get a doubt… you may not be able to do what I want you do….

Jaya: Darling…. Please don’t say that…. see, you told me to be naked.. I am naked…. In fact since yesterday night from the time, Mani stripped me naked; I have not worn a single piece of cloth….. And I have not stopped him any of his fantasies….. Also I wanted to tell you this after we met but since you doubt me, I am telling you….. You know, I have even agreed to get fucked by our building watchman after we come back from the trip…..

What proof do you still want…. Please darling, trust me…. I will do anything you say…..

Rahul: Hmmmm….. What if I scare you, or blackmail you or make you walk naked on the streets in the village we are going for the trip….. You will still do all of that….

Jaya: Rahul….. You can't be serious….. Blackmail I am sure you will not do, but you are surely scaring me by telling me you will make me walk naked in the village….. You are joking right…..

Rahul: What if I tell you this is not a joke…. I mean you already have someone more than me to satisfy your needs, then I am sure, I am no more needed…..

Oh….. So that made him angry…. Jaya thought in her mind...... When I told him that I agreed to get fucked by the watchmen, he must have become angry…… and she realized Rahul was showing his anger like this….. Jaya also played naughty…..

Jaya: Ok then….. Make me walk naked in the village…. No one knows me there anyways…. moreover I will be the one who will enjoy more…. Wow so many men will fuck me….. No problem,

Rahul: You’re sure…. No Problem…..

Jaya: I seriously mean anything you tell me….. If you want, I will even open the door when you come in the evening without any clothes on my body…. Ok…. Anything else…..

Rahul: Sorry darling, I did not mean to scare you, but the management and the board had made some new plans….. I will tell you all in detail when we meet….. But what I said before is really my fantasy…. You really agree to whatever I tell you….

Jaya: Yes darling, try me….. I am all yours….

Rahul: Ok then for starters I want to listen to the conversation…. And I want to listen to my darling moan….. When her new boyfriend fucks her….

Jaya: chi…. You are so bad…. You want to listen to your darling getting fucked by someone else…..

Rahul: Yes… I am bad… I am shameless…. please darling…. Please please please… I want to see how much shameless my darling has become…..

Jaya: See….. I thought you said, you want to listen…..

Rahul: Wow….. I did not think about that…. please turn on your video call…. And keep the phone in the room… quickly bring him inside the room….. I want to see…..

Jaya’s pussy leaked juices…. Rahul was asking her to get fucked by someone else while he was watching…..

Jaya: You are sure….? You won't be angry… he will fuck me…..

Rahul: I won't be dear…. Remember I was the one who asked you to enjoy…..  

Jaya: Why don’t you come now and somehow tell Mani the secret and you both do whatever you want with me now only?

Rahul: Is my darling feeling shy?

Jaya: Hmmmm…. Little bit…. not shy but about what you said…. I am nervous…..

Rahul: OK… Let me brief you a little, actually I thought a lot about how to manage to take that boy along with us on the trip and also let him know the secret , but there is a small problem…..

Jaya: Problem…. Don’t worry about him, he is a sweet boy… he won't do any harm…. And as you said before, in case he tries to get me in trouble, then you are there no my darling…..

Rahul: I am sure he is a sweet boy….. And you are right, if that stupid thought even crossed his mind, I will break his bones…. but I was thinking of something called as roleplay……

Jaya: Role play? What is that?

Jaya of course had never heard of this word….

Rahul: Roleplay means playing a role or enacting or behaving like another person. Understood…..

Jaya: Hmmmm….. Little bit…. what role do you want me to play?

Rahul: OK listen…. XXXXXXXXXXXXX…. Understood…..

Jaya: But…..

Rahul: No if’s and buts…. Just do as I tell you. Turn on the video call now and get him inside….. I will tell you the details later….

Jaya turned on the video call option…. Rahul was sitting there all nude…. Jaya shied a bit…..

Jaya: Naughty boy… you were sitting all naked from the beginning of the call….

Rahul: Naughty girl, you also are sitting naked since the beginning of the call….

Both had a hearty laugh….. Before you leave, turn on the lights of the room…. It’s too dark inside….  And don’t worry; I will press the mute button on my phone. I will get to hear you but you will not hear anything from my side….

Jaya: Naughty boy, shameless boy, you want to see your darling getting fucked by her young lover……

Rahul: Yes darling….. I would love to see that….. You know, I always wanted to see a girl who would do everything I said before, but I always thought, in reality that would never happen… but a few days back, I met a girl and Rajeev sir’s idea and of course you, all just happened together…..

Jaya: I am still surprised; I can't wait to meet the rest of the gang…… Hope you will not forget me…

Rahul: Never darling, in fact, if this semester goes as per plan, then I will want you to be a permanent member of the gang…..

Jaya: Ya…. You wish, what will my husband do then? I am still not able to understand how you can pull all of this….. I can't even imagine the scene….. Don’t get me wrong, but you are not planning to make us some kind of….. Chi I can't even say that name….. Please tell me darling, I am sorry for asking this…. 

Rahul: Well this was the most common question from the others also, and I told you I will explain everything in detail. Just be ready to act in the evening today….

Jaya: Done…. I am excited, I want to see my master soon…..

Rahul: ok now enough talking, Mani must have finished breakfast, don’t keep him waiting…..

Jaya slowly hid the phone behind the table lamp and turned on all the lights and went out….

Just like you may have seen in the movies…. Hero and the Heroin enter the room kissing each other madly…. And of course Rahul had expected the same…. Both Mani and Jaya hurriedly entered the room kissing each other madly….

Mmfffmfffff…… ahaahaaaaa…… Maaaaaani….. slow……ahahaaaahaaa….. slow…… ahahhaaaaa…… mmmmm…….

Jaya looked up towards the camera while allowing Mani to suck on her boobs…. Jaya was crushing Mani head as if asking him to such her boobs harder….

Jaya’s eyes were filled with full of lust….. Rahul was happily wanking his hard dick while watching Jaya getting teased by Mani…..

A boy less than half the age of Jaya was making love to her who was not her husband…. Not even her boyfriend….. But was being caressed, fondled while her boyfriend watched her…..

Unaware that Rahul’s watching, Mani was nibbling over Jaya’s tender boobs and pressing them like he owns them……

Ahhhaaaa….. Mani….. suck them more….. Ahhhaaa…… don’t bite please…… ahhhaaa…….

Mani was just as aggressive like before… he mauled both her boobs as if kneading dough……

Jaya loved every second….. She peeped through her side eyes what Rahul was doing over the video call….

Rahul was vigorously masturbating….. he made gestures to Jaya as if to take command over Mani…..

Jaya followed the instruction…. All this while Jaya was either under her Husband, Rahul or Mani…. But no one was watching her….. but this was a whole new experience when she being fucked by one and watched by the other….

Rahul give her instructions to take over with his eyes….  

Jaya caught Mani’s face and made him lie beside her….Jaya got up and lied over Mani and started kissing him…. First she kissed his lips, then his whole face, moved down to his neck, the kissed his chest, sucked his nipples and finally moved down and gulped his dick in her mouth….

Mani was so surprised…. So astonished that Jaya was doing everything on her own… she was no more the Jaya Mani knew 2 days back…. Jaya behaved like a lady who was sex starved… someone like a nympho…..

Jaya continued to slurp on Mani’s dick…. When it was fully erect and wet…. Jaya positioned herself on Mani and put his dick inside her pussy…. Just the Mani had made her do it last time…..

Like it Mani…. Jaya asked cutely…..

Loving it Miss…. Ahhaa…. Keep doing it.. Mani said……

Both their moaning sounds filled the room…..

Ahhha…… misss……. Ahaaa……. Harder….. ahaa…..

After few minutes of jumping on Mani’s dick …. Jaya started feeling tired…. She could not maintain the speed…. Instantly Mani caught her and pushed her on the bed and pushed his dick right in her pussy….

Ahhaa….. Mani darling…. You are so gooodd…… ahaaa….. fuck me…. Ahaa……

Mani increased his speed…..

Ahhhaaa….. fasterrrrrr…. Ummmmmm…….. ahaahhaaaa……. Faster darrrrrling……….. ummmmmm…….

I…. I…. Haaa…. Ammmmm… cummmuing………. Cummingggg….. misss….. ahhaaa…… Mani gave one hard stroke and came hard inside…..

Mani fell on top of Jaya…. Both of them were breathing heavily……

You liked it Miss….. Haaa…. Haaa……
Yessss….. Haaa… Maani……. I loved it……

Mani tried to get his dick out and get up…..

Ummmmm….. don’t get up…. Lie for some time…. Jaya said and Mani continued to lie on her…… Jaya caressed his hair and kissed his forehead….

Both were sweating….. Mani also started kissing Jaya’s lips….. this time Jaya even sucked his tongue…. After a long smooch…. Jaya looked into the camera….

Rahul was still looking at both of them…. Rahul also had cum hard watching the two fucking each other…..

After 10 mins Mani got up and went to the washroom….. Jaya also got up and took the phone in her hand and gave a flying kiss to Rahul……

Rahul acted as if he caught the kiss and swallowed it…. Just before Mani came outside the bathroom Jaya kept the phone on the table and asked Mani to get some water….

As soon as Mani went out the room…. Jaya rushed into the bathroom and asked

Jaya: How was it darling…..?

Rahul: Mind blowing…. I can't believe you did all that……

Jaya: I told you anything for you darling…. Still you want to walk naked in the village…..

Rahul: Yes darling…. Now you are fully ready to walk naked in the village…. In the college…. In the canteen…. Where all the boys will be teasing you…… caressing you…. Fucking you…. While I am watching…. Just let yourself lose…. See and experience the enjoyment for yourself…..

Jaya: Rahul you are really scaring me…. In collage, canteen, boys will be fucking me… what do you have in mind?

Rahul: You are worrying too much…. And moreover I already told you…. It’s all upon your will…. Initially you were worried about me, then Mani, but you have seen the difference….. haven’t you?

Jaya: Hmmmm……

Rahul: So don’t worry at all…. I will make sure you are happy…. And nothing else…

Jaya: I’m sorry…. I again doubted you….. I love you…. I will do anything you say….. Anything…. I will walk naked in the village if you tell me…. Anything at all….. I am so desperately waiting for you to come in the evening…. I so want to get fucked by you and Mani together….. please come soon darling…..
Rahul: I have made all the preparations…. I will come at around 6 PM. But remember about the roleplay….. First we will go shopping, and after that I will fuck you in your own bed and make that boy join us….. I will make your night memorable….

Jaya: Oh sure darling…. I am ready…. Even I thought about it…. This would be the best way to tell Mani about our relation and he will also believe….

Rahul: Yes darling…. All I am telling you is don’t panic…. Act as if you have panicked…. I will handle the rest….  Bye darling…. See you soon….

Jaya: Come soon darling….. I can't wait anymore….
--------------------------     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this part of the story….. More in the Next Episode

What Roleplay is Rahul talking about ……?

How will Jaya explain to Mani about her relation (In fact, Sexual Relation) with Rahul Sir……?

Is he really going to make Jaya walk naked in the Village….?

All and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy…..
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
[+] 10 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 23-07-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by mtj423 - 04-08-2021, 10:17 PM