Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(29-11-2022, 07:30 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Fun at Jagan Uncle's House

Hi everyone. How are you all?
Hope you all are fine. Do you remember me?
I'm Tarun, Purva's husband.
I know you were getting updated by various authors about Purva and her adventures.
They revealed everything about my dear Purva to all of you. Even you readers know more than me about her amara adventure. I really, you know more than me.
Purva did lots of kinky adventures with Poorvika and Tunkai, which I don't know. She never told me about those adventures. But I know Poorvika and Tunkai had written everything about her. Ane Tunkai was continuing her stories.
But I heard that Tunkai is going through some tough times. Suffering from health issues and financial crisis. So he is unable to continue Purva's story for a few days or weeks.
But I think you readers are waiting eagerly to read about my beloved wife Purva and her noughty adventures.
So, just like the beginning I'm again going to narrate to you about her adventures.
And here we go.
So, that night she started riding on me like a tigress and we continued for almost 20 minutes. I know that was not satisfactory at all for her but it was a intense sex for me after a long long time.
After that I requested her to finish the part at Jagan uncle's house.
Purva was refusing to tell and she was wanting to sleep. But I almost begged her to finish the part. Otherwise I couldn't sleep.
She finally agreed and said ok I'll tell you but not in brief.
I had to agree. So I said, ok, as my mistress wishes. At least tell me.
Purva's narration started :

Purva : Ok. So, It was fun. I had just inserted a limb soft old dick inside my loose well banged vagina. But you know Tarun it's not the size or the touch. It was the relationship that made me so aroused that time. I was laying naked with an old man who was like my father. Whom I respect a lot. And I was making sex with him. And being just nude in front of them was so exciting to me.
Anyway, Uncle was so exhausted after the season. I sat beside him folding my legs and started pressing his head and gave some massage to his arms.
He again advised me to not make any sex before the dance as my pussy was so wide and loosen and also my lips were hanging downworth and flapping wide.
Uncle said, I need to give rest to my pussy so that it becomes normal in size and becomes tight again. I smiled and replied to him that I can't promise uncle. Actually I can't live without sex for a single day.
He said that I can offer my asshole to my lovers instead of my pussy. As the ass hole becomes tight quickly.
But you know Tarun, Mushtaq or many of them don't like anal sex. So I informed Jagan uncle about that.
He got a little angry and said, It's just my advice. Obeying this or not obeying is depending on you.
Then he said, Ok, enough massaging. Now I want to sleep.
He laid down and I also slept beside him  on my elbow and lifted my right boob before his face.
He looked towards me with a confused look.
I smiled and touched my nippple on his lips.
Uncle smiled and said, do you think I'm a child who needs to suck nipples before sleep?
I giggled and said, hi hi, there is no difference between a child and an oldy. I again pressed my boobu on his face and said, what are you thinking uncle? If you don't want to, then I'm turning around. And I again dangled my boob on his face and said, Hummm?
He lifted his eyes to me and opened his mouth and took my nippple.
My entire body Jolted. I giggled.
Very soon uncle fell asleep. And he started snoring.
I slowly got down from the bed and got out of the room.
I peeped into the small room where Auntie Vimla was sleeping.
I tiptoed to the kitchen. And slowly opened the kitchen window then slided away the curtain.
There were those laborers working at the construction site. 
 The workers working on the first floor noticed me soon and they cheered.
One of them started calling others. He was shouting.
He was calling them, turning his head inside.
When he again looked at me I put my finger on my lips and signaled him to be silent.
A group of men gathered at the large balcony without any fence or frame.
They were amazed to see me standing totally naked at the window shamelessly.
They could see up to my belly.
But that was enough for them. They were hullaring in excitement.
I whispered to them, please don't shout. Where is Sazid?
One answered, he is absent today. But you are looking gorgeous madam.
Another said, you are looking fucking sexy madam.
I again whispered and requested them to not shout. I asked about Rasul and told them that it's important to talk to him.
They called Rasul and Rasul came to the under construction balcony soon. I told him to come to our house but carefully. I told him, no one should notice you.
He came to our gate. I heard the back gate open but then no sound or no one was coming up.
What happened? I thought. Does he get caught? Oh my god. My heart was pounding in anticipation.
I hesitated but finally opened the door and slowly and carefully stepped down the stairs.
And I found Rasul standing in front of the entrance gate. But there was a big lock hanging on the gate.
I told him to wait and went up. Found the key and came down.
He just hugged me and started fondling me just entering the gate.
I tried to stop him and whispered, hey Rasul what are you doing? Please stop. Someone may come at any moment.
Rasul whispered, Purva I've been waiting for a long for this day. Finally I got the chance and meeting you alone. Don't stop me.
His one hand was pressing my boobs and another was inside my pussy.
He was kissing my entire face and neck, biting my ears and neck.
He was notching my clit.
I was again getting aroused. I was trying to stop him but my will power was getting low.
I just peeped through the gate. No one was nearby at this time of afternoon.
And soon I started responding to his act.
My hands started roaming on his back.
I was lifting his vest and rubbing my palms on his back.
I was inserting my fingers inside his lungi from the back and grabbing his butt cheeks.
He planted a kiss on my lips. And I returned the kiss back.
Our lips met again and again and again and we locked our lips.
Our tongues were playing with each other. They were tasting each other's saliva.
My one hand came to the front and lifted his lungi and lowered his frenchie and started squeezing his balls. And pulling his cock.
He was pressing my both boobs then and twisting my nipples.
We both were moaning softly.
My eyes were closed and I was careless to see if anybody was coming or watching us.
After a few moments, he broke the kiss and lowered his mouth to my boobs and started sucking my boobs. He was trying to put my entire boob into his mouth.
I was trying to open my eyes but they were just rolling up and closing in extacy.
His back was towards the gate.
I pushed him back. His back hit the gate.
I squatted down in front of him and lifted his lungi.
He held the lungi up and I put his dick into my mouth. But just after giving 3-4 sucks I shifted to his balls.
And then I noticed between his thighs that Ramu was watching us from a little distance.
I just stopped for a moment and then thought he was harmless. In fact he could warn me if someone came.
So I again gave attention to satisfy my young lover to give him a good blow job.
He was moaning.
I again took his dick into my mouth..
 Then he tried to pull me by my hair but… He, he, I was bald. So he took my ears and pulled me up and said, turn around and bend to the wall.
I bent and he took my right leg up and tried to insert into my pussy.
I whispered, Into my Ass, Rasul.
He slapped my ass cheeks and said, shut up and lift your ass more.
And he finally inserted his young thick rod into my pussy.
I had no worries about Uncle and Auntie. If they woke up and saw us then I had no issue.
But I was a little concerned about the society members. But my cravings to get fucked by Rasul was much more stronger than my concern to get caught.
 I just told him, don't make any loud noise.
But I own was moaning a little louder.

I interrupted, how you were moaning Purva?
Purva got irritated and said, do you want to listen to the incidents or the details of my moaning?
I apologized and said, ok baba sorry. Please continue.
Purva released a sigh and said, don't interrupt me again. Otherwise I'll not tell you.
She again started narrating.
Purva :  We were at the middle of our peak. When I felt a heavy thrust and my body pressed against the wall.
 His dick almost hit my womb.
And then I heard A known voice.
It was Raghu.
He shouted, shale mother fucker, fucking this bitch alone again?
Raghu had actually kicked Rasul's ass.
And then I felt the heavy thrust.

Raghu pulled his dick out and I turned to them.
I put my finger on my lips and said, sushhhh.
What are you doing Raghu? Don't you have any eticate?
Don't shout. And if you behave like this then I'll never let you fuck me.
 Raghu apologized and said, sorry slut. But Now I also want to fuck you. Let me fuck or.
I got angry and said, or what? Raghu, you ruined my mood. You are a dumb shit.
Now go. I've some serious talk with Rasul. And only for this I called him.
And don't try to threaten me again. Now get lost.
Raghu was trying to say something else. But looking at my angry eyes he turned back and went away.
Rasul was trying to fondle me again but I stopped him and said, wait and listen. Inform Sazid, that I'm here with my auntie. But tell him not to say anything to anyone. And I want to know what's going on in the slum.
So, tomorrow you call me and tell me everything.
Rasul said, but Purva, we all tried to call you. But your phone was switched off. So….
I said, relax. You come again tomorrow at this time. If Sazid wants to come. Then let him.
Rasul asked, will you not go to the slum anymore, Purva? Don't you want to show your naked Randi dance on the stage?
Those words gave me a tingle inside my pussy. I wanted to say that I'm eager to do that.
My clit started etching.
But I controlled my emotions and told him, I'm not sure. I'll think. But I don't want to see that bastered's face again.
Rasul held my both hands and almost yielded to me, Purva, please forgive us. We all did wrong to you. But please don't be angry anymore. Let's return back to the slum.
I'm begging pardon for the entire slum.
His eyes were wet thus mine also.
I replied, you did nothing wrong to me, Rasul. Nor the slum. Only a few…..
He stopped me and said, then why are you punishing all the slums for those few?
I just released a sigh and said, don't know Rasul. I'm very much upset. Just go now. And come back with Sazid.

I just asked, then?
Purva : Then Rasul went out.
And Ramu came closer to the gate.
He said, Madam, It's too dangerous. Don't do this kind of thing again. Your entire family's reputation will be ruined. And also Jagan Uncle's reputation.
I smiled and said, I knew you were there dear. Watching me and guarding me. Ummah.
I gave him a kiss.
He took my boobs and said, but madam be careful.
I laughed and said, Humm, careful.
So, Ramu became so careful for me. So, you are worried for me. Where were those worries and concerns about me, when you threw me into a crowded third class non reserved compartment of the train? And also in that skimpy mini skirt and tank top without any panty or bra?
Ramu started laughing, ha ha ha, didn't you enjoy the train ride, madam?
I had to agree that it was the most amazing train ride of my life and I'm also enjoying my 5 whole days without wearing any clothes, I informed him. And also I'm enjoying the nudity at my own society here, I told him.

I interrupted again… Purva,when will you tell me about your Bhojpuri adventure?
Purva again got angry and said, I've already told you that I had emailed you all. Check your mail and read them.
Me : Ok, ok, what's next?
Purva : Then Ramu requested me to go with him to his village again.
I told him that I'd love to go. But first let me complete my Whore dance assignment first.
He became glad and advised me to go up and don't come out frequently.

Then I went up and went to the toilet. It was fun with Uncle but I couldn't orgasm with him and I had to stop midway with Rasul. So, I just sat on the commode and started jerking myself.
After 10 minutes I orgasmed and went to the bedroom and slept beside Uncle.
I was in deep sleep. At evening auntie called me.
I woke up. Uncle was watching TV. I went to the kitchen and made tea for us and some snacks.
I served them tea and snacks and sat with them. The evening past casually and then I made dinner. We took dinner and then They both went to their room. And I went to the small bed room.

Welcome back sir, eagerly waiting for u...great update,keep going.. clps congrats
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by devsh - 01-12-2022, 04:47 PM