Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
(29-11-2022, 12:10 PM)punjabimard Wrote:
Post 20 - Sonam - Who said I am a Good Girl

The same afternoon when I fucked Shailja 4 times, I happened to meet Sonam. Sonam was in group dance which had gone to University Level Youth Festival from our college. She was in final year at that time and I was in first year. She was also little plump but tall, say 5'4" or so. The height made somewhat for the extra weight but she had a nice ass  but not big boobs to match her plumpness. More of a pear shaped girl

Now my style of working during that time was that I could not spend more than 3 minutes at a shop as I had to cover a lot of shops. Yes, it was hardwork. Go to each shop, shopkeeper would look at you and pull out some money from their moneybox and handover to me alongwith a monthly card. I would mark that amount on the card and give it back to them and make an entry in the dairy I was holding.

Unbeknown to me, Sonam was daughter of one of the clients of Para Banking company I was working with. Her father had a sweet shop and he contributed a good sum everyday to para banking. That day when I reached that shop, she chirped from the counter. "Hi Shobhit, kaise ho" (Hi Shobhit, how are you?) Her father looked at her with disapproval as if he did not like her daughter knowing a collection agent. But she continued to introduce me to her father, still there was no approval from her father. She asked me what I would like to have. She was genuinely happy to see me. She called me in and made me sit on one of the chairs at the side of the shop, while she brought a couple of Samosa. I saw the disapproving looks on my side a few times, but Sonam also came and sat with me pulling a stool.

She looked at me and said, "Shobhit tum to hamari taraf dekhte hi nahi the" (Shobhit, you never even looked at me.) As if on a reflex or under those disapproving eyes of her father and as per the book to put her on the back foot, I blurted out, "Main Shareef ladkiyo ko dekh kar kya karta?" (What would have I done ogling at Good girls). She hit her hand on my hand and said, "Itni bhi shareef mat samjho." (Don'r think of me as such a good girl)

In next 5-7 minutes, we talked a bit, she told me she was waiting for her results and sometimes came to shop to help her father as there was barely anything to do in this heat. This shop atleast had a generator as power cuts had made it difficult. I told her that in my area, it was also a problem but as I was out in afternoons, it did not matter. She asked about work and what I thought was impressed by my story. She asked about Sanjana and I said, I am past her and there are many girls, why to think of just one. She said, "you mean not good girls". I caught the tinge in her eyes and her legs parted on that stool and both her knees covered one knee of mine for a moment and I knew that this girl would readily fuck me. I winked and said in a very low tone, "Yes, baaaaaaad girls"

I thanked her for Samosa and moved on despite her insistence to stay for more time. I was getting quite concerned about the disapproving eyes and her father.

Next day, we met again and I refused her invitation to stay back. The same thing happened 3 days in a row and on 5th such day, she followed me out of the shop. She asked me, "koi baat buri lagi" (Did I dislike some of her words). I said, "Mujhe bahut kaam hai, abhi nahi ruk sakta" (I have loads of work and can not stay back. She asked me what time I got free and I told her around 7. She asked me to meet at the same coffee shop (This coffee shop was near our college and almost in the middle of the city, the city also did not have any other dedicated coffee shop with much seating capacity) at 7 where I had met Shailja. The day suited me because both Tabassum and Sabina were out of station for couple of days.

Her invitation corroborated my first hunch that this girl would fuck me. At coffee, she asked me about Sanjana and Preeti. I told her that she looks like a good girl, so why she is interested in knowing. She re-iterated that she is not a good girl. On repeated questioning I told her that I could not move further with Preeti. She told me she had witnessed the cat fight between Preeti and Sanjana and was impressed by my audacity of trying on a new girl when my own girlfriend was there. By then her knees from under the table were hugging my one knee.

I nodded and added again, Yes, I should not even think of good girls and I brought my hand under the table and tried to reach her. She was little far off and the table was somewhat low. I also changed track and pressed her one knee in my knees. In such situation, I asked her - "Sach batao, shareef nahi ho aap" (Tell me the truth are you not a good girl). She looked at me and I could sense that this girl was so close to orgasm. Subconsciously I had started reading the non verbal messages of girls and today it was her test, this girl's body signals were shouting - Fuck me.

And that reminded me of the book, which I mentioned in last post also. A small digression here. While I was in my job, I was reading a lot of self help books on sales, marketing, public speaking and confidence from college library. I was applying these principles in daily life also. I had read a book on dating also, it was written by some American Author. It was titled something like - Playboy Essentials of something of that sort. The book had defined few strategies to seduce girls fast. One of the strategies was to make the girl warm and then leave her out for couple of weeks just to check whether she follows you.

I thumped the table and stood up. "Chalo chalte hai, phir milenge" (Come, let go, we shall meet again). She also got up, looked at her watch and said, "kahan chalenge" (Where shall we go). I was amused and told her, it was late and we should head from respective homes. One of the dictims in the book was - Make her horny rather than "having sex", let her demand for it. She tried to talk to me but I left citing some or the other reason. Later, I was thinking to myself, I should have left my number. I was also thinking, how come a girl is trying to impress me and qualify herself as a fuckable entity by stating that she is not a good girl just to get fucked. 

She again met me the next day at the same place and same time. I was more prepared to interview a wanton girl and twist her and play more mindgames. I felt like checking how good the book was. The book said, once the girl is ready, you can hold her hand and take her anywhere. The book also said, when she is vulnerable, she would blurt out the truths, she would regret later. I had decided to check both these things.

(I don't remember the exact words, but the crux of the conversation is as follows. The dialogues are just reconstructed to make the story flow smoothly)

I fired my first salvo in a low voice - Does she really know what I did to Sanjana? She was not prepared for it - She nodded and dropped her eyes. I pressed one of her knee between my knees and held her hand. I asked again - Is she ready for the same. She did not answer, she could not even lift her eyes and was looking at my hand, trying to wriggle her hand. "Bahut zor zoe se karta hoon main, aur bahut der tak" (I do it in a hard way and for long), I gave further information. She later told me while we had fucked - "Kaun poochta hai ladki se aise?" (Who asks such direct questions)

Immediately, I left her hand and removed my knees from her knee. I told her in soft tone again - See, I knew you were a good girl pretending otherwise.

Sonam was unable to make eye contact with me again. I was fearing that I had lost the girl by being too dominant. Because she had removed her hands and knees completely and was unable to make a conversation. I was shouting at myself inside when she looked at me and held the gaze. She asked me - "Is that all I want from a girl?"

I was not prepared for the same, but not to loose dominance I added - "She and I had no future. I know what she wants, I just want her to be sure, she knows what she is getting into." She tried to protest by saying she thought I was a fun guy and we could also be friends. I shoot down all of that and told that we have no future except this and we both should face the truth that we both want only one thing from each other - carnal pleasures

She went quite and this whole conversation would have taken us nearly an hour, when she said - "chalo kahan chalna hai" (OK, take me where you want us to go)

I looked at my watch and it was nearly 7.45PM. The whole city would be asleep in another one and half hour, shops were already shutting and whole market would be closed in another half hour or so. I moved out with her and put my hand on her lower back and said, "aaj time nahi bacha, din mein milte hai" I deliberated for a moment and gave her my phone no. Asked her to call me tomorrow morning.

She did call next morning when I was having a romping session with Shailja. I told her I was busy with something very important, took her no and after sending Shailja back, called her. I told Shailja that it was one of my clients who called me.When I called Sonam back and she only picked up the call. We made a program to meet at my place next morning. Just to check I asked her, she knew what she was coming for. She said - hmmm.

I was congratulating myself and gloating over the fact how I had netted two girls by purely being dominant and direct. This is a different thing that after this my next 20+ attempts in getting girls in bed failed. Maybe I moved a little too fast with them. However, calibration of dominance with persuasion, seduction, good vibes, flattery has given me very good girls through out my life. It also made me ditch girls at the drop of a hat, because for me there were other girls in line.

Coming back to Sonam. She arrived dressed in a loose T Shirt and Denims, she was also wearing some 1 inches of heel (I remember because she kind of stumbled upon uneven floor at the ground floor) and some makeup. Her hair were neatly tied in a plait which went to little lower than her mid back. When she arrived I was smoking (a recent vice then) in the open space ahead of my room.  I was just wearing a vest and knickers. She was blushing while she walked up the stairs and I pushed the door and we both entered inside my room. I realized my room was little less made up that day but I sat on wooden bed while she was still standing - deciding where to sit.

I was on a high from her behavior of the past days, dazed, intoxicated and stupefied. I almost in ordering tone asked her to close the door behind her. She complied. My next words surprised me as much as it would have surprised her - "Chal Nangi Ho Ja" (Now, Get Nude). She recoiled and I barked - "Kya Samajh nahi aaya? Chal, kapde utaar" (What have you not understood, remove your clothes).

Her eyes immediately lowered to the ground. I barked once again and she started lifting her T Shirt. Off it went and her black bra clad reasonably fair and reasonably big boobs were in front of me. She looked around for a place to keep her T Shirt and I asked her to put it on a box which was behind her. She looked at me but lowered her gaze again and I had to prod her, before her Jeans was removed. I could see a big moist patch on her black panties. She was wet beyond wildest imagination of mine. I laughed at that and her gaze was still on me and she did not think much and removed her bra and panty also. Here she was - Almost 5-4, lilttle plump, round face, medium size boobs which sagged a bit and fat ass. I asked her to turn and turn again.

I was very excited, I removed my knickers and Vest and moved close to her, I touched her and she hugged me strongly, I moved her hand on my dick and she held it tightly. I pulled her towards bed and pushed her in bent doggie position where she was standing but bent fully on bed. I slapped her bum a couple of times and she moaned while I positioned my dick on her enterance. I lifted her one leg and placed it on bed, giving me better access to her pussy, as she was still on her heels, it positioned perfectly. I pushed and my dick slid it and a moan escaped her mouth.

When I look back, I had suddenly felt strange. I could not imagine that after so many girls who were scared of my size and had difficulty taking it in, one girl whom I thought was a trophy, would take my dick so easily, I had expected a lot of drama, pain and some blood too. It made me react even worse, I called her Randi and said, "kitno se chudh chuki hai" (How many have you fucked). She did not reply, I pulled her plait and slapped her exposed bum, while I thrust her madly. I asked "Bol Behan ki Laudi" (Speak You Sister's Cunt). She said - "Nahi kiya" (I have not done), I am now amazed as to why anger was building in me when I slapped her hard again and said - "Mujh se Jhoot bolegi" (You would lie to me). I fucked her with force for next few minutes during which her moans increased with my speed of fucking.

I pulled out my dick which was soaked in her overflowing juices. My balls were also quite wet. I turned her and tried to force my dick in her mouth, she closed her mouth and moved it here and there, I slapped her face - nose, chin, lips etc whereever I could with my dick. She refused to open her mouth, I pulled her plait and spat on her face. Angry me shouted - "Moonh Khol Kutiya" (Open your mouth, you bitch), Whether it was pain or fear, she did open her mouth. I went ballistic in her mouth despite her frantically throwing her hands and twisting her body, there was a physical fight of sorts between us and she freed her face from my hands and pushed me away, during which I started shooting my load, some of it went in her mouth and other was splattered on her face, hair and bed. I slapped her hard and shouted, "Kutiya naatak karti hai" (Bitch you do a lot of drama). Sonam started sobbing.

Thus my first session with Sonam was over in 5-7 minutes.

I left sobbing Sonam in bed, while I picked my knickers, went, had pee and moved out with my ciggirette. Few drags of smoke and it dawned on me that this girl came to me to be fucked and she is not even my girlfriend, how did it matter whether she had fucked before or not. Maybe I had imagined things. I was little scared too that I had dealt in such manner with Sonam, who was around 2 years older than me. He father was a rich man by my standards. I smoked two ciggirettes back to back before moving back in.

Sonam was still sprawled on the bed. Her sobbing had stopped and she covered her boobs with her hands. "Chal Moonh Dho Kar Aa" (Go and wash your face) I commanded and she meekly got down from bed from the far side and moved towards bathroom. I caught her hand as she crossed me and asked "Maza aaya" (Did you enjoy) She nodded. I was somewhat relieved.

While she was in bathroom, I did something more out of character and put tea on the electric heater in my room. When she came out, I showed her the direction on which my towel was hanging on the wire. Her plait had come loose and most of the makeup was washed.

I had planned to continue in my abusive tone. Sonam tried to wrap my towel on her bosom, but I snatched it and said - "Is kamre mein Randiya Nangi hi rahti hai" (Prostitutes remain naked in this room). I gave her a cup of tea and started questioning.

When I enquired more she agreed that she had been fucking on and off since class XII and have had 3 boyfriends. She told me that she was fascinated with Sanjana calling me "Zaalim" in bed. That all girls in the gab of listening to her woes were actually enjoying the story of me fucking her at the youth festival. She had always imagined to get fucked roughly and if I were really a Jallad, she wanted to fuck me. She was not accustomed to sucking dicks. but when I persisted she agrred that If I so wanted, she would suck me. She liked the total dominance of mine in first fuck. She just requested not to pull her hair so hard. I could spank her, she loved the sensation. She did not like me spitting on her face, but she was OK, if I really liked it. She agreed with Sanjana that I was a "Jallad" (Executioner).

My dick had again revolting hearing such talks. I removed my knickers and asked her to suck me. She tried to plead, she would do some other day, but I had nothing of it. I made her go down on her knees and suck me while I sat on the only chair in my room, she was ok to begin with but I prodded her to suck me the way I wanted. Soon, she was sucking deep. I opened her hair and when I pushed the thumb of my foot in her pussy, she was dripping wet once again.

I laid down on bed and asked her to mount me. She did and started jumping on my dick and sliding on it. I asked her, why she did not insist on condom, she said, she knew she would not be pregnant as her periods are due in just one or two days. I mauled her boobs then made her sit reverse cow girl on me. I spanked her ass while I pulled her hair. She was pro at this position of reverse cowgirl, her big butt slammed into my thighs rythmically while she continued to jump as if she was riding a horse. The sight was so beautiful that it became my favorite position with her. I tried to pull her hair in that position, but she resisted.

Few minutes in this position and she started, "UUUUUUU, maza aa gaya Shobhit... tum to bahut achche se chodhte ho.... Sanjana chutiya hai... aisa lund kahan milega... Thank you Sanjana.... Bahut maza aa raha hai... Shobhit kutte.. behan ke laude... kitni ladkiyo ko chodha hai... bata na..."

When she complained of being tired, I laid her in missionary style and asked her to open her mouth as I wanted to spit in her mouth. She was slapped once again for denying but eventually she opened her mouth and gulped my spit, I kept on stroking while my dick ejaculated the seed in her pussy.

I told her next step would be drinking my cum. She said NO. I laughed at her while she was still under me and said, "Jallad hoon Main" (I am executioner)

I don't know why whatever I had first tried on Monika Ma'am or wanted to try on Monika, I was in a hurry to try on Sonam. It had taken me few weeks to make Monika Ma'am suck and till that day she had not taken cum in her mouth. I had pulled Monika's hair a lot later and spanked her bad also after weeks of us being together. On the other hand I had never pulled Sanjana's hair and cum in her mouth was also not leaked.

But back to that days events, when I got up from Sonam that time, I told her I wanted another round. She just nodded. When she came back after cleaning herself, I intentionally asked her to suck me. She pleaded with me to clean my dick, which was though almost dried by now, still had her juices and my cum mixed on it. I had to get up and push her shoulders to make her sit, while I dangled my dick. Some more prodding and making throwing up face, she did take my dick in her mouth.

More sucking and her constant requests to not ejaculate in her mouth meant that I had 3rd Session with her by making her be in different positions, her on top, her legs on my shoulders, her in doggie and then finally me shooting inside her in doggie position. She herself threw her hair back for me to pull. The girl was completely transformed and was now profane and energetically particiapted in fucking.

It was just over 1 hour at my place that I had pumped my semen thrice. I was all sweaty and dirty. I asked her to bathe me and she did that without any complaints, which turned into a joint bath though we had to bathe with a bucket and a mug and a reasonably hot water because overhead tank had heated up. She asked me my body count and was pleased. She was also pleased with my stamina and ability to have back to back 3 session. I told her, we shall have 4th before she left.

Eventually on next visit, she had to comply with my desire of her having her drink my cum. Not only this in next few months, she fulfilled a lot of my desires, including anal sex, taking cum on various parts of body i.e. face, boobs, bums, back and one of my fetish in her hair. In next few months, her father arranged a match for her and she was married off. There was no drama of love or miss you etc. I did attend her wedding but only to have sumptuous food.

She was the first girl, whom I dominated from beginning of the relatiosnhip. I do have fond memories of the whole episode.

But then every girl eventually ends up as just a memory and so did she.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
RE: Post 20 - Sonam - Who said I am a Good Girl - by Rahulkarnv - 29-11-2022, 11:39 PM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM