Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 79

Two days went like 2 years for them, they couldn't sleep or eat for those two days, thinking what would be happening to devika madam. Would Rahim making any advances to devika madam. Will he do anything bad for devika madam. They were so anxious and tensed as they are not the ones who is not controlling things these days.

They went to the school, on the morning the kabadi team returned back from the tournement. Their team had won the cup, but devika madam had taken off on the day. The trio wanted to find out if anything had taken place during the trip. And this time they didnt want to ask directly to Rahim as that might end up in a fight and they believe he is making up story.

So they thought they as some other people who was there in the trip to find if anything had happened. There was one guy, who's name salman in the kabadi team and he is a friend of Anand. So anand asked salmaan if he wanted to join them for a drink after the class to celebrate their teams victory. Salman agreed, and after the class he met Anand and Vishnu in a bar. They ordered some drinks and started some casual talk. After they had 2 pegs, they want to talk about devika and get details from salman. So Anand casually started the topic

Anand - you guys should be more happy that devika madam came along with you guys
Salman did not say anything. So Anand continued

Anand- devika ma'am...hm..she is a beauty

Still no reply from salman

Anand - yeah bro ...we have been trying so hard to be close with her..but what to do ..there ia no luck

Vishnu- yeah ..what a figure she has got. Oh man..salman bro..wer you guys lucky to get a glimpse at her beauty

Salman had a little smile

Anand - see, he is smiling. Tell bro..what happened
Salman - no bro there is nothing like that

Saying that he sips his drink and alcohol is slowly getting into his head

Anand - tell bro. Atleast let us enjoy hearing about her, as we dont have any chance getting close to her

Salman again smiled

Anand pour him another drink and asked him drink salman finished the entire glass in one gulp. He is now little high

Vishnu- bro we wont tell anyone..you can trust us../tell na...we are your friends

Salman - yeah bro...you guys are my best friends
Anand - so tell us , what happened

Salman paused for a little and smiled

Salman - bro./oh my god it was the best trip we had. Oh man devika ma'am she is a beauty. Im still getting hard on thinking about it. Everyone in our team was able to enjoy her hot body.

Salman poured another glass and recollected what had happened

Chapter - 80

We reached the venue in the evening by 4pm . we directly reached the place where we have been provided with accommodation in hostel. We were altogether 10 people including devika madam. Devika madam was given with a single room and we all boys were in a dormitory. Our first match was next day morning. So we unpacked and got fresh and had some snacks . They venue for the match is little far away about 6 kms far. So we wanted to check the ground and see how is everything. So we went to the venue and reached there by 5:30. There was no one in the ground as other school teams reached in the morning. There are couple of small vacant grounds there. Everything has been arranged for the tournament tomorrow, and everyone has left. Small gallery for the audience also was put in place. But there is no buildings nearby. The only construction in the area is old bus waiting shed. It is remote area away from the town and there are no houses in 1 km diameter. Evryone was wondering why this ground was chosen for the tournament.
We reached the venue and checked the ground and soil. Devika madam was also there with us and she was wearing beautiful rose saree with matching blouse.

Thats when Rahim our captain suggested that we should practice here to get the taste of the ground.

Devika - but its 5:30 already we have to reach back the hostel
Rahim - no we have a big tournament tomorrow with tough teams and if we dont practice we are not going to win

And everyone agreed to Rahim, so devika madam did not say anything as she also understood they need practice.

But no one thought that they will be practicing, so they were not prepared and had not brought any clothes or jersey with them. And they agreed to play in the dress what they are already wearing. But Rahim told

Rahim - guys, its soil ground our dress can get really dirty. Its a new t-shirts and jeans that i had bought i dont want to make it dirty.

So everyone asked what we will do

Rahim - i don't want to spoil the dress, so im going to remove my dress in play
Salman - what in under wear?
Rahim - yeah...otherwise how can we play. Its mud here and do you guys want to spoil it

Saying that he started to remove his dress. And everyone started to look at devika.
Devika - you guys do whatever you want im going back to the bus. Please come once the practice is over. And dont be late as well

Saying that she walked towards the bus. As she went everyone removed their dress and were in their innerwear. And they did some warm ups and divided themselves into 2 group and started a practice game. There 5 guys in 1 team and other team there was only 4. As there is a mismatch they couldnt play properly as 1 team has advantage over other team

Rahim - we cannot play like this. One team there is only 4 person. When we are practicing we have to make sure we are practicing properly. And we have to treat it as a real match

Salman - so what to do ? We are only 9 guys. There is no other option for us

Rahim - i have an idea

Salman - what?
Rahim- we can ask devika madam to join us

All the boys laughed at him thinking he is just kidding.
Salman - what bro are you serious
Rahim - yeah guys..why are you laughing..im serious
Salman - how she will come
Rahim - i will ask her to come. You guys know how im close with her. She likes me alot If i request she cannot deny it.

But one of the guys pointed out, how she can play in saree.

Rahim - haha..then I will ask her to remove the saree

Everyone laughed at him

Rahim - you guys wait here i will bring her. Salman come with me

We wore our jeans and went to the meet devika madam in the bus. She was sitting there and checking her mobile. When she saw us , she became serious

Devika - what you guys want
Rahim - madam we are playing a practice game. And one team is short of a person
Devika - ok so

Rahim - so madam, we want to you join us in the game

Devika was surprised
Devika - me?
Rahim - yea madam
Devika - i have never played kabadi
Rahim - we will teach you..and its fun also
Devika - no Rahim , i cannot
Salman - madam please
Rahim - we cannot play and practice well without teams being equal
Salman - anyway you are sitting here alone
Rahim - without good practice we will loose the game
Devika - but guys I dont know to play
Rahim - do you want us to lose tomorrow becaue lack of practice
Devika thought about it
Salman - it will be fun madam, you will enjoy it
Devika - but guys...what will i wear..i havnt brought any spare clothes and im in my saree

We all thought about a minute and Rahim suggested

Rahim - you can remove your saree
Devika - what are you saying?
Rahim - i dont want to make your sari dirty, thats why?
Devika - no guys it wont work, i cannot play

Rahim looked at me and whispered to me to wait outside the bus.

I got outside the bus and waited. It is almost 5 minutes since I was waiting and still they have not come outside. And also i cannot hear them also. I became very curious to know what is happening inside. I tried to peep inside, but windows were covered with curtains, so i couldnt get any view inside. I checked all the window, everything is closed with curtain. I went to the back of the bus and climbed 3 steps of the ladder , so i could reach the height of the back window. And to my luck, there was a small gap. I kept my face near to the window and tried to look through the small gap. And there I saw, both Rahim and devika talking. Devika looked very serious and not happy. And Rahim was doing the talking. It seems like he is trying to convince devika. Devika said something and turned back facing the window. Slowly Rahim came forward and reaches behind devika. He kept his hand on her shoulder and slowly removed the pin from her shoulder. Devika was standing there without saying anything looking down. She looked tensed and worried. He then took the saree from her shoulder and dropped it to the floor. And I was surprised to see her fully grown massive breasts over her rose blouse. Her boobs were filled and protruding through the blouse. Through the small gap I watched Rahim completely removing her saree from her body and made it into bunch and threw to the seat. All this while devika madam was standing there like a statue, her eyes closed and she stood there expression less. Rahim kept whispering something to her ears, but devika maam was standing there expression less eyes closed. I saw Rahim keeping both his hands on her naked midriff and squeezed there. He brought his right hand to the front part of her stomach and placed it there. I could see Rahim enjoying the smoothness of her belly by touching, rubbing and squeezing. Couple of times he even inserted his finger into her deep navel and was playing with it. All this time devika stood there like a statue motionless, obliging to Rahim's advances without restricting him. Whatever it is , it was evident that devika was not enjoying this. I was wondering why then devika madam is not fighting Rahim if she is not enjoying this.

Rahim continued playing with her navel for one more minute before devika forcefully removed his hand from her stomach. Devika madam was speaking now and looked like she was pleading to Rahim. At some point devika madam folded her hands and was begging to Rahim. But Rahim had a look of a villain and looked like he is enjoying the condition of devika.

Rahim again held her by her waist and this time forced to hug her. This time devika was trying to fight him and tried to push him away. It looked Rahim got angry at her and i saw him angrily speaking something to her, after which devika stopped resisting. Now devika was facing Rahim and what i could see was her back. Rahim again hugged her and kept his hand on her hips again and pressed there.Devika stood there unresponsive, while Rahim forced upon her. After a moment, I watched Rahim slowly dropping his hand from her hips to her bulging ass. He placed his right hand on her left ass cheek and slowly started pressing there. Her body stiffened, but she stood there without responding like a statue. Rahim held her curvy ass and started palming it, thoroughly enjoying the softness of her ass. Rahim dropped both his hands down and held both of her ass cheeks and squeezed hard. I could see Rahim exploring every inch of her ass. He kept his fingers in her ass crack and tried to hold her butt.

This continued for another couple of minutes while devika madam stood there without any reaction. I heard another couple of students coming near towards the bus to check upon us as they where waiting for more than 10 minutes. Hearing them coming I climbed down from the ladder and went near the door and called Rahim alerting him. Rahim came outside in a moment with a smile and I stood there as if I dont know what had happened inside. By the time , other guys also reached near bus and enquired what is happening and checked whether we are going to play or not.
Rahim - yes definitely we need to practice
Salmaan - is devika madam going to join us
Rahim - yeah she will. She wanted us to win and she doesn't want any lack of practice
Salmaan - then lets dont waste time and practice fast
[+] 9 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 29-11-2022, 12:56 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM