Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(20-11-2022, 10:29 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: I also share your opinion.

In all my previous comments I clearly mentioned that Krish travels more in a voyoristic-wifesharing fantasy world.

In the last 3 - 4 chapters, the author-Krish has incorporated some cuckoldings behaviour in the story, like when 
Meera asked Krish; "if he would enjoy it if he tasted Desai's cum from her?"
To which Krish replied, "maybe, probably...!"
To me, these are indications of a willing-cuckold.

Nevertheless, "in my opinion" this story is not a cuckold story but rather a wifescharing and voyoristic story.

The analysis I posted was merely to record the person "cuckold" so that some readers could better distinguish 
the difference between the conventional cuckold and the Krish.

Personally, I do not like cuckold behavior, (even detest stories with such content!) who take pleasure in humiliation, 
pain indulgence and undignified existence...

This story has so far "stood out" from such cuckolds stories, which is also the reason why I have remained "loyal" 
to the author until now and continue to enjoy and read it.

I hope that in the end, this story will not degenerate into the average cuckold story and that the author will finish 
it the way it started, namely with a high level sharing and voyoristic behavior...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda

(Now it is time for the World Cup, have fun)

Yes my friend , to certain extent i agree with your analysis but we definitely need opinions and analysis based on facts but not imaginations on our account.

Krish has definitely started his fantasies based on voyeuristic nature..when he saw Meera with Sunny, usually that would have ended in a big fight or even more so separation as that shows the weakness of Meera when some one actively pursues her she is incapable of giving it back to the pursuer and Meera is more attracted to strong builds in comparison to her husband but what draws us to Meera is she knows her weakness and tries to stay true to her husband as much as she can in her nature but when Krish willingly pushes her towards her weakness she gives in and enjoys on her husband's account...the story is never a complete cuckold story as Meera is unwilling to humiliate her husband.

Krish has turned himself in active cuckoldry from initial voyeurism as he is now completing all check marks for active cuckold.
1. He is willingly inviting a third person into his home and sharing his wife with him and getting first hand reports of intimacy behind doors either from Desai or from his source (holes in the door)
2. He gets ultimate satisfaction when he gets to know the details of how well Desai fucks his wife.
3. He insists that they have sex with his consent and with in his home and no where else
4. When Desai is not in town he constantly craves their adventure again and he makes up that time impersonating Desai in bed.
5. Most importantly he derives pleasure imagining his wife and Desai and he even watches Nidhi and her bf and imagines Meera and Desai.
6. He pleasures himself when his wife and Desai are in other room.
7. Like you mentioned he is willing to suck his wife after the sex with Desai

As the article mentions Voyeurism and cuckoldry are basis from same kind of fetish but slight variations in terms of who derives pleasure from watching whom. Krish derives his ultimate pleasure when some one gives his wife the ultimate pleasure and he gets to see or listen to it, he got pleasure from watching Nidhi and Sandeep as well but not to the extent of what he gets when Meera is with other person esp Desai. He has smoothly transitioned into cuckold role long time back. if i remember correctly Author himself confirmed in one of his comments that this is a cuckold story and Krish is a cuckold so no debate there. Any one who thinks otherwise is not following the facts.

Also bud excited for the WC, can't wait to watch some of the high intense games.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 20-11-2022, 11:27 PM