Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(20-11-2022, 03:30 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Very interesting analysis about the inner life of a "willing cuckold", which I think will answer many questions.
Not only that, I think that some readers who make up flowery fantasies that, for example, Desai should necessarily
impregnate Meera, become the father of their children, kick Krish and take Meera from him will come to their senses.
Ultimately, this shows us that everything happens with Krish's consent and in agreement with Meera, and that Krish 
is able to put an end to all this at any time, that he is also able to show Desai his limits and banish him from his family life...

"Cuckold is a fetish, a passion for the man who derives his pleasure in knowing that his wife is having
a time of her life, sexually, with some other man. Why other man? Why not the husband himself; well
this is a million dollar question. Before I answer that question let me tell you about cuckolds in general
and remember I am talking about willing cuckold, a person who knows and accepts his wife with other men.

Most of the cuckolds are men in their 30s or more, living comfortable lifestyles. They are usually
alpha males with above-average intelligence, hold high-power executive positions in their work and
earn above-average incomes. They have their own way of looking at life. These men are generally
soft spoken, well mannered, avoid confrontation but are not cowards. They have responsibilities
towards there demanding work, family and expectations from peer to be always on top. They need
escape, need to lose control, let someone else take control and be responsible. 
(Krish is similar to these)
Well this does not make a man cuckold but when it is coupled with a deep love for their partner, when
it is coupled with a sense of inferiority in sex department say small penis, erectile dysfunction whether
actual or physiological, when it is coupled with a sense of pride in knowing that men are drooling over
your women, it sows the seeds of cuckolding.
There is another reason also, men are always attracted to things which are difficult to get. When you
first met your wife to be, she was very much unattainable and this fact attracted you towards her and
when life gets into a comfortable rut after marriage the strong desire you felt in the beginning
subsides. Cuckolding gives you your desire for her, the desire to win her again from the other man in her life.
Further cuckolds are generally submissive in nature so they enjoy the pain, humiliation, shame and
inadequacy that come with cuckolding.
You should know if you really want this, you really want your wife to fuck someone else, to
suck some other guy's cock and then kiss you, with his smell still lingering on her lips. Are you ready
to accept other man in your marriage? Are you willing to let him take control of your sex life?
I guess whenever you fantasise your wife with some other guy you feel excited and you want it to
happen... congratulations you are a cuck wannabe... but let me remind you these feeling are not
uncommon and are no indication that you want to be a cuckold actually. 
Many men enjoy these kind of fantasies and once they cum (masturbate or otherwise) they do not
think about it till they are horny again. So if you enjoy these kinds of fantasies during sex or
masturbation, no problem enjoy it.

There could be two types willing and unwilling. Unwilling cuckolds are the ones who are cuckolded by
a cheating spouse and when they find out they do not accept it and the marriage ends in a divorce or
other bitter consequences. 
Willing (Krishare the ones who accepts it or wants it and many a times leads their wives into it. 
The willing cuckolds divided into four stages as per their willingness.
The one who feels happy to know that his wife is a sexual object for other men and is happy to find
out that his wife fucks others. The cuck is contended in knowing only, he may listen to his wife narrating 
her encounter with her lover. (Krish

This is the first level and a first step for leading to other stages. 
Sometimes he does not move on to next level and stays at this stage only; this could be because he
feels ashamed to admit it with her lover. Sometimes he is just dropped into this stage by his cheating
wife and he is unsure of what to do and this indecision keeps him there. He is unwilling to accept his
feeling and thus unable to move on to other stages.
The first stage is quite common amongst the cuckolds; they let their wives go to their lover while they
wait for them at home. They get sympathy love from their wives, who feel guilty at cheating on their
loving husbands. In some cases the cuckolds pretend that they know nothing of her lover and in some
cases they confront their wives and demand to know all about it and yet never stop them.
The next stage is quite open; here the cuckold had accepted his feelings. He has lead his wife to this
point or the wife has lead him into this doesn't matters, what matters is that both are comfortable
about it. Neither the wife is guilty about cheating nor is the husband confused. The lover in this case
knows that the cuckold is willing and the sex happens in the marital bed while the husband takes the
guest room. Cuckold also gets to enjoy watching his wife having sex with her lover. Cuckold enjoys
the gut wrenching feeling that his wife is doing all the things that she never did with him. 
(Krish and Meera's marriage relationship)

The third stage is where the humiliation starts. The humiliation is always there however in third stage
it's prominent. The cuck enjoys the humiliation he suffers at the hand of her lover or by his wife.
Usually the humiliation is an important part of this lifestyle as the moment his wife cuckolds him he
feels humiliated and he enjoys it. However the third stage he feels he deserved it due to his inability to
satisfy his wife sexually like her lover can. Usually the third stage is inevitable if the cuck has ventured
to the second stage. He could have stayed at stage one if he chooses to but if he has moved to stage
two it's almost impossible to stay there, eventually he will slip to the third stage. It could be mild
humiliation or it could be really abusive depending upon the wife and the lover. Many cuck wants
abuse at the hands of their wives and they encourage it. The more the wife or lover is abusive the
more he enjoys.
The fourth stage i.e. the cuck with gay tendencies. This is the stage to which not every cuckold wants
to reach. The first three stages are intermingled and one can easily slip to stage two or three but not
to stage four. A person who is a cuckold does not automatically turns gay, he has to have those
feeling in him. Sometime men who are confused and could not accept their gay tendencies or do 
not realise them, tends to realise them when they see their wives in the arms of other men. 
These cuckolds secretly want to replace their wives and want to be with these men. They love to
serve the lovers, suck their cocks, cleans the cum, eat creampie, wants abusive treatment and love 
it if the bull fucks both the wife and husband. 
(This is not intended by both Krish and Meera and is not desired).

Now a little bit on why do women cheat or why do women do not cheat? As per leading physiologists
the reasons for cheating are lack of attention or intimacy, revenge, bad sex, financial independence,
feeling neglect or feeling lonely etc. 
But more important is why do they don't cheat and especially if the above mentioned reasons are
there to tempt them. Well the answer is they love and they fear, they love their husband and fear
hurting them. They fear of losing the comfortable relationship, financial support, backlash from the
society/family etc."

In this sense
Have a good night

Lollobionda

Very high appreciation for your research works. Human characters are very complex in nature and may not always follow the desirable paths.

I only differ with the context of this story. Ignoring deliberate characters modulation, in my opinion, Krish is not an example of cuckold nature. Krish derives sexual pleasure on seeing/ listening/ imagining any woman (including wife) in intimate copulation.  He has never made any move exclusively for his own pleasure while allowing his wife to sleep with others. Rather, he has surrendered himself to Meera's desire of extramarital affairs unable to prevent and sometimes to keep her happy.

The story is of a voyeuristic husband and a nymphomaniac wife.

Presently Meera is in a cross road. The best part of the last episode is Meera openly accepting her inner desire of keeping both men in her life. The worst part is behaviour of Krish as a total dumb.

I only request author to draw an end to this saga before year end.

manasi
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 20-11-2022, 12:43 PM