Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(22-05-2019, 01:18 AM)seansean007 Wrote: In today's fast paced world,it is very difficult to spare some time to write stories.I don't get much time to write but I also love this story so don't feel like abandoning it.I don't know when but I will try to complete it someday when I get time.May be in the form of an erotic novel.
I won't write any more here as once started,the constant demand of readers for updates become frustrating.Starting a story is like commiting 7-8 hours every week for a normal length update only to be read by readers in a few minutes and then see them asking for updates till the next update comes and the cycle keeps repeating.
It is better that I keep myself away from all these and write as and when I feel like with complete freedom.Hopeully one day I will complete this and then share it with others.
Thanks for showing love to this story.I will appreciate if no one tries to make it into a story of his own by writing his own version.

I agree with your concerns, bro. Story writing is creative work. The constant demand for the updates can hamper the quality and ruin the fun of writing. Sometimes it can be very frustrating. In my personal experience, the writing gets a bit slow towards the end of the story because you have to tie a lot of loose ends together.
I deal with this by completing many chapters in advance before start posting them here. When I post chapter no 1 here, I would be working on chapter no 5. This will reduce the pressure of your head. This has worked well so far for me.
What I am suggesting is, you don't have to stop the story. Take a break and come back when you have 3-4 chapters in your hand. If people are demanding updates, it is for a single reason: your story is very good. Take it as a form of appreciation.
Just sharing a few thoughts.
Krish.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by krish_999 - 29-05-2019, 02:26 PM