Incest Story of my sweet innocent didi
Update 29 - A day to remember

Nav has always been attracted towards money and richies such as expensive cars, iphones, watches and more. This was one of the reason for choosing her last two boyfriends. And now, sonu’s new mercedez had gained her attention. The car is just too cool, nav thought looking at sonu’s latest insta post. Nav have always dreamt of buying such expensive car when she will go to Canada. She wanted to sit in Sonu’s luxury car once but knew she would have to give something in return. What would he do in ten minutes? Nav thought. I control him, he would not dare force himself on me. That was correct. Sonu was under her control this time unlike the last time when she was under his!

Nav made a little plan. She would go on a drive on the outskirts of the city with Sonu and get a feel of mercedez once in a life. In the after noon, she wore a beautiful orange color salwar kameez, straightened her hair, and tied them with a rubbed band. Her feet had a beautiful punjabi jutti. “I look gorgeous” nav said to herself gazing in the mirror. Indeed she looked gorgeous. Since losing her virginity, nav’s gorgeous face had received an unusual glow. Even her body looked more healthy and curvy since her brother started her giving intense orgasms. 

When she came out, she found her father watching TV. Nav was worried. Is daddy made anything out of what happened that day? She was worried what her father would be thinking of her daughter’s moaning in the kitchen and then in the washroom. Well, he can think whatever he wants! He can’t stop me from pleasuring myself, she thought and told her father that she need to visit her university to get back some certificates. 

For a second, her father looked at nav with a doubt and then said “Okay beta but go carefully.”

Her father had never gave such look of doubt to her. It made nav even more worried but right now she had other important things to do! 

Nav walked out of her house towards the nearest bus stop. This is the same bus stop from which nav used to take a bus every day during the college days. It has so many memories. Indeed it has. During her college days, local boys would come on their bikes and cars specially to see nav. Though, no one was lucky enough to get his hands on this beautiful punjaban, nav made sure she would tease them with her eyes. The boys would keep on thinking they have chance on me, nav remembered smilingly.

Then a bus came. Nav did not boarded it. After few minutes, another bus came. Nav ignored it as well. She was waiting for a special red color bus. Finally, the bus came and she boarded on it. As usual the bus was full of people and nav somehow, managed to get in the middle. She was standing there while eyes were towards the frontside of the bus where the conductor was cutting tickets. The moment, the middle aged conductor saw nav, he was surprised. Nav gave a light smile and then acted like she did not. Hurriedly, the conductor came towards nav cutting the tickets. Nav gave him fifty rupees for the ticket, which the conductor took, and then gave her the ticket. As he crossed passed her, nav felt the conductor’s hand pressing one her buttcheek.

“Your chittuds have grown big! Looks like someone is banging your hard.” the conductor whispered in nav’s ear.

Nav pretended like nothing happened. 

The conductor pressed her butt again and whispered “I thought I would never see you madam”

Nav smiled a little and the conductor handed her fifty rupees back. She took the money back and acted like nothing happened.

This was nothing new! Nav did this with this same conductor almost every day during her college days. Back in the days, nav would do to save money because her pocket money was practical nothing but today, she did it for fun. The cunning sanskari bitch was just refresing memories. All she did was smile until she reached her university. 

In the university, nav felt refreshed. Like old days, every guy’s neck was turning to check this beautiful punjaban. Nav went to the office and collected the documents she needed and after that, she messaged her ex-boyfriend to come and pick her. 

Nav was standing outside the university when a beautiful mercedez stopped in front of her. Oh my god, nav was flattered by the looks of the car. Surprisingly, the back door opened and nav went inside.

First thing she noticed was the guy sitting on the driver’s seat. Money... Nav clearly remembered this handsome guy. He was none other than her best friend’s boyfriend, money. Nav remembers how Chasham used to suck money’s dick while she sucked sonu’s. Even there was a day when she sucked both of them at one time. A shiver went through nav’s entire body while remembering those moments.

“How are you love?” an overexcited sonu asked her.

Nav smile and said innocently “I am fine. How are you?”.

“Now I am great” he slid near nav and held her hands. 

“What is he doing here?” nav asked softly.

“Oh money is just to drive while we talk” Sonu gave a smile.

“Don’t worry navpreet g, we are not strangers” Money said with a smug smile. 

Nav could only blush. 

“Did you like my new car?” sonu asked as money pressed the accelerator of the car.

“It is beautiful” nav was impressed. The car was open from inside, seats were comfortable, and features looked amazing. 

The talks began. Sonu said he missed her. Nav replied she missed too. Old feelings were coming back. Nav was feeling shy because of money being there. Sonu understood that. But temperature was raising in the car. Nav’s hand was already in her ex-boyfriend’s hand. She hesitated until the car was inside the city but when money moved the car towards the outskirts, nav became more comfortable.

“Oh nav… you don’t look like a girl anymore! You look like a proper grown up woman” Sonu whispered as his body came near nav and her one hand moved on her thighs. Nav did not say anything. Her breathes were becoming heavy as her ex-boyfriend’s lips kissed her neck. There was feeling of cheating in her heart. She was not only cheating her fiancee but also his lover. But this feelings vanished immediately when she felt Sonu’s hand between her thighs. Like old days, Sonu was very expertly pressing and rubbing his fingers on nav’s pussy over the top of her salwar. A slow music was already going on the speakers. Nav forgot she only came to take a ride in the car. No no no, she thought as her eyes were close and Sonu was fingers pressed her choot while he was slowly kissing nav’s neck, cheeks, and ears. I can’t cheat aman! I can’t do this… I promised him… Few seconds later, nav had her lips in sonu’s mouth. 

The kissing started passionately. Slowly and slowly nav was letting her ex-boyfriend taste her mouth once again. As usual, it took just few seconds for nav to turn into a submissive bitch against a handsome hunk.  

Sonu kept on sucking and licking her tongue. Nav did the same. Down, sonu’s hand slipped under her kameez. Nav could feel sonu’s fingers running on her soft tummy and around her navel. Nav loved this. Sonu used to this a lot back in the days and nav felt excited whenever fingers touched her tummy and navel. Slowly, sonu pulled the strings of nav’s salwar. She did not resisted and next moment, soni’s hand was inside her panty.

“Ummmmmmm” nav moaned as sonu’s manly hands touched her sensitive choot. She pressed both her thighs against each other and said “No sonu…”. She paused, glanced towards the front seat, and found money looking behind through the rear mirror. “I can’t do this!” she told her ex.

“Let me feel how tight you pussy is nav…” sonu requested. “I want to feel the softness and warmness of you fudi.”

Nav hesitated. Money was still looking behind the rear mirror. She knew there is no benefit of arguing because sonu won’t let her go this easily. So she opened her thighs and let her ex-lover finger the pussy.

“Hayeeeeee” nav moaned as soon as sonu’s finger slipped inside her already wet pussy. His finger was slowly going in and out. nav ‘s eyes already went rolling. Her breathes became heavy and more moans popped out as sonu inserted his second finger.

“Your pussy is so tight and wet and warm” sonu declared kissing nav’s neck. He was a player and he knew how to handle girls like nav. He clearly knew how to use soft talks and his fingers to ignite fire inside the dick hungry beasts like nav. 

Meanwhile nav had forgotten everything. She had no control over her pussy. The slut mode was turned on and the sanskari slut completely forgot that she was in a moving car with her ex-boyfriend’s fingers in her pussy while her own bestfriend’s boyfriend was on the driving seat. She even forgot that she is committed to men at a same time and it was the third one who was touching her. Currently, the only feeling was of pleasure. Nav’s eyes were opening and closing and eyeballs were rolling up and down. I am close to an orgasm, nav thought as her eyes rolled and sonu pushed and pulled his three fingers in and out of nav’s pussy. Nav’s feet were already out of her punjabi jutti and toes were clutching against the car’s mat. It feels so good, the slut wanted to say but couldn’t. Finally, she exploded and ripples went through her body from toes to head. 

“Do you like it?” Sonu asked smilingly as he pulled his hands to out nav’s panty.

More than you can imagine, nav thought and said blushingly “yes.”

Sonu licked the juices from his finger and said “please suck my dick once”

“No sonu… I have to go!” nav replied.

“Just once” he pleaded. 

Nav could not argue further. She, herself, opened sonu’s belt and jeans. Meanwhile, money was still looking behind through the rear mirror. Nav pulled sonu’s jeans down and then his underwear. Her heart skipped a beat when her ex-boyfriend’s long and thick dick popped up like a spring. His is bigger than aman’s, nav thought as she grabbed it in her hand. And… it looks… looks more mature than aman’s dick! Nav concluded. Aman was just a boy while Sonu was three years older than nav and was a proper player. Sonu’s dick had more veins and it was thicker. 

Thoughts of cheating were making her go thrill once again. Her hand was slowly stroking her ex-boyfriend’s dick while memories of past were coming back. It was same like today, she thought. Nav in the backseat while Chasham in the front. There used to be total silence, only the sound of stroking dicks and cock sucking, she remembered.

Meanwhile sonu was going total horny. Not every girl has hands as soft and beautiful like nav’s. The pale color and red nail paint was just too good. After few more seconds, he moved his hand on nav’s neck and forced her head, gently , towards his dick. Next moment, nav’s mouth was on his dickhead.

Nav’s tongue licked the head first and then her lips kissed and sucked it. I have missed you sweety, nav thought while putting it in her mouth. This dick was the very first dick she had taken in her mouth! Slowly and professionally, nav started giving blowjob to her ex-lover. It was fun. She always enjoyed sucking dicks. Nav was passionately  sucking sonu’s dick while her one eye glanced throught the space between the front seat towards money’s crouch. Oh my god! For a second she paused with half of sonu’s dick inside her mouth. Money’s dick was out too and he was stroking it while looking behind through the mirror.

Nav suddenly remembered the day when she sucked money’s and sonu’s dick together. We will fuck you together one day, nav remembered. Sonu had told her that day. Nav’s body shivered as she thought of her laying naked between these two handsome hunks. I could be in doggy… sonu fucking me from behind and I am sucking money’s dick, she thought while continuing the blowjob. The feeling of thinking the threesome was just too good! Nav started sucking the dick aggressively  while time to time her eye catched money’s dick. Sonu could not hold for more than two more minutes and exploded inside nav’s mouth. Nav, being a good slut, drank down all the thick cum of her ex-boyfriend. 

No one said anything anymore! Just smiles. Nav cleaned her lips with a tissue paper, put her feet in her jutti, and tied the strings of her salwar. The boys dropped her near the bus stop. Nav made a promise to meet again and then walked towards the stop.

There she stood like an introvert girl wearing salwar kameez. No one could imagine what she was doing few minutes ago. Then nav waited for the same special bus which she used in the morning. After some time it came and as always, bus was full of people.

Nav came in the centre and when the middle-aged conductor saw her, he hurriedly came to her for ticket. Nav gave a light smile and gave him fifty rupees. He took the money, and pressed nav’s ass.  

“Will you come tomorrow madam?” he whispered as he gave the ticket to nav.

“No” nav replied softly.

The middle-aged conductor grabbed nav’s left chittud and pressed it hard continuously. “When will you come?” 

“Never, perhaps” nav’s reply was soft again.

The conductor said nothing and moved back. He came towards nav again after few minutes and hand her the fifty rupees note. This time, he did not just pressed nav’s ass. He shoved his middle finger inside her buttcrack. It was so hard that nav’s panty and salwar, both, stuck inside her chittuds and she had to use her hand to pluck them out. 

“Read the note when you reach home” conductor whispered and went ahead.

When nav came back home, she found her father waiting for her outside in the garden. For a moment, nav got afraid. 

“You took a long time beta” Her father asked worriedly. 

Nav felt like he knew something. “Oh daddy I was sitting with a friendly professor in the canteen… thats why got late and bus was also not on time”.

For few seconds, her father looked at her as he knew she was lying but then he said “Okay beta” and went out.

Nav went inside in her room and found her lover and brother, aman inside waiting for her.

“Aman… what are you doing here?” nav asked.

“Oh didi… I have missed you” he said and groped nav in her arms and started kissing her. 

But nav pushed him away. “Have you lost your mind aman? It’s day time”

“Your father has gone out and your mummy is sleeping” Aman held her both hands. “It’s the perfect time”

“Oh aman” nav kissed him. “I have told you so many times we can’t take such risks”

“I will do it quick didi” aman said and they both started smooching.

“Wait…” nav pushed him away. “Lock the door at least”.

Aman quickly locked the door and jumped on nav. Both of them started smooching each other. Half an hour ago, she was smooching her ex-lover and now she was doing the same with her current lover. There was literally zero remorse in her heart. I could use a quick fuck, nav thought while shoving her tongue inside her brother’s mouth. Sonu had already made her very horny and though she had received  an orgasm, she wanted more.

“Do it quickly aman! Daddy will be coming anytime” nav said. “He is already doubting me”

Aman listened and pushed nav to the edge of the bed. He pulled down her salwar to her ankles and then her panty just below her knees. Nav had already removed her jutti. She moved her legs up and got ready for a quick fuck. 

Aman bent down and said “your pussy is already wet didi!”

Yes, my ex-boyfriend fingered very nice, thats why, nav smiled but did not say anything. 

“Hayeeeee” nav’s body shivered as aman’s tongue swirled on her clit. Her already wet pussy took few seconds to become even more wet. Aman’s tongue was not only rolling over her clit but also around and inside her pussy. Moreover, his fingers were trying to find her asshole down. Nav’s body was ready again. “Finish it aman… daddy would come any second!” she said.

Aman got up and placed his dick on nav’s swollen wet pussy. “I hate your fucking daddy” he said and shoved his dick inside nav’s tight fudi in one go.

“Hayeee slowly mundeyaaa” nav moaned.

The fucking started slowly. Aman’s thick dick always felt like it was going to tear her tight vagina. The dick was going in and out slowly. Nav’s eyes were rolling again. 

“Is your father really doubting you aman asked?”

“Ummmmm yesss”

Aman laughed and positioned nav’s feet on her shoulders while kissing them. “I bet he wants to fuck you too”

“Are you crazy?” nav opened her eyes and said angrily.

Aman laughed again and suddenly started fucking her hard.

“Haye hayeee ahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhh” the sudden attack took nav by surprise. 

“You are so hot and beautiful” aman said as he slowed down the pace. “And I am sure if you can fuck your brother, then you can definitely fuck you father!”

Nav did not respond. Her eyes were closed again. It can’t be, nav thought as she lay there with her legs up getting pounded by her brother. Why does this thought of father-daughter not leaving my head, she was confused. “Hayeeeeeeeee” she moaned meanwhile thinking about her father whom she never loved much. The pounding was going on hard. Her pussy was leaking. Her body was shaking. Thought of her ex, money, and even her father was coming and going. 

“Oh didi…”

Both the brother and sister cummed together. The orgasm gave shivers in her body while aman exploded inside nav once again. 

After that, nav bathed and got on the bed. What a day it was! She thought. Sonu, money, that conductor, and aman… she smiled. And daddy… I hope he is not thinking as aman said! I will never do it with my daddy. Then suddenly she remembered that fifty rupees note the conductor gave her! She opened and there it was written: A young punjaban like you needs a grown up experienced bull like me! And below was written a phone number.

Nav smiled and put the note back. The conductor had a brown skin, dark beard, red eyes, and he was definitely in his mid-30s. And he always looked dirty and smelly… he always stinks. I can’t let him touch me, nav smiled while thinking.

Guys, the name of the story is "Story of my sweet and innocent sister". It is the journey of nav didi. First part covered how she fell for her brother's trap. Second part is her exploring the world before marriage. Third will be her initial marriage life and forth will be the later marriage life. I planned the story since I started. Please try to understand the story can't revolve around nav and aman forever as it will become boring for me to write and you to read.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 07-09-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 07-09-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Rasel - 08-09-2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Eros1949 - 08-09-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 11-09-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 13-09-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 13-09-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-09-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-09-2022, 11:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 18-09-2022, 08:20 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 18-09-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 22-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 22-09-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 24-09-2022, 07:19 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 24-09-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 24-09-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-09-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 27-09-2022, 07:54 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 27-09-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 01-10-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 30-09-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 05-10-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-10-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 08-10-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 08-10-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 08-10-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 12-10-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-10-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by PAATROW - 15-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 16-10-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 17-10-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 19-10-2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 21-10-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 21-10-2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 22-10-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 25-10-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 26-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Pinky5 - 27-10-2022, 10:20 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 28-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 31-10-2022, 02:56 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 31-10-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 31-10-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 02-11-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 02-11-2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 03-11-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 06-11-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 10-11-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by yenjvoy - 11-11-2022, 10:36 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 11-11-2022, 05:28 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 11-11-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 11-11-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 12-11-2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 12-11-2022, 11:12 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-11-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 13-11-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 17-11-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Punjabi_prince90 - 18-11-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 19-11-2022, 02:16 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 19-11-2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-11-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 30-11-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by bineeshm - 10-12-2022, 12:03 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 10-12-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 16-12-2022, 02:59 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-12-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 28-12-2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by bineeshm - 05-01-2023, 02:22 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 05-01-2023, 04:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 08-01-2023, 10:37 PM