Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
Arun held my naked ass cheeks and gave a kiss on my lower belly. I was expecting something else and Arun gave me a shock, all of a sudden he stood up straight from inside, when he did that all my Saree and petticoat were bunched up and it came completely in his grip. I was bottom naked, and my naked bottom was facing Aunty, "wow, she has got an wonderful ass" she exclaimed. I mustered all my energy to try to pull my Saree and petticoat down, but in vain. Arun lifted me and placed on his left shoulder, like the "Vikram's Bethaal," and bunched up my Saree along with my petticoat. My belly was on Arun's left shoulder, and my left ass cheek was caressing Arun's left facial cheek. My ass was in the air, "Arun, no please.. stop it ...." I said. Watching me in this position, Aunty removed her tops and she was only in her Bra and Skirt. I was shocked to see Aunty's firm breasts, balancing my hand on Arun's back, I tried to arch my face towards Aunty to get the better view of her Boobs. Arun suddenly inserted his finger right inside pussy leaving me screaming "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....!!" I didn't want to stop him, and I was enjoying this treatment and my pussy was aching to get something inside. Arun started finger fucking me, I started building an Orgasm, it was intense. Aunty looking straight into my eyes with lust filled eyes, put her hands behind and pulled out her bra straps, and the bra came off her body. She has a huge and amazing pair of boobs, way bigger than mine, and I wanted to badly feel her boobs. She was only in her long skirt. She came towards me and started kissing my lips while Arun was busy finger fucking me. I grabbed aunty's boobs and started mauling it like there is not tomorrow. Aunty was moaning during the kiss.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 09:26 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM