Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
Sensing my lack of resistance, Arun lifted my Saree till my knee and started kissing there. I tried to bend down to lift him up, as my girlish instinct wanted me to do. Aunty caught my face and started kissing me all over my face. I wanted her lips, and I caught her face back and went for her lips and started kissing her lips. She was the first woman I ever kissed on the lips, and I felt it was very different and sensual. I first went for her bottom lips and started sucking it in and the sounds of our kissing her all in the air. She kept her phone on the kitchen slab and started kissing her lips back, she put her tongue inside mine, it was hot and I respond to it by licking her tongue back, and I was completely lost in the kissing, and my pussy has the brain of its own I guess, it was oozing more juices and the juices were flowing all over my things despite wearing my panties. My panties must be completely drenched with my juices. All of a sudden, the kissing episode that was going on from Arun's place stopped, my mind was wondering what was happening, with my lips still locked with Aunty's I opened my eyes to see what Arun was doing, looking straight at my eyes, he winked, and lifted my Saree completely and went inside my petticoat. I was eaten in shame, no one man has ever entered inside my petticoat the way Arun just entered. Arun hugged my left thigh just how he hugged his mother's left thigh, and started showering there with kisses and he was licking my juices which were flowing all over my thigh. He put his both palms behind my ass and tried to pull my panties down. Immediately spread my legs, I placed both of my both hands behind my bottom to stop him, his hands were inside my Saree petticoat holding my panties, my hands were outside my Saree and the petticoat, holding his hands from pulling my panties down. His grip over my panties loosened, the moment he dug his nose and mouth right between my already spread legs right on my pussy over my wet panties and started rubbing my clit with his nose, I was defeated completely. I took my hands off my back, and started guiding his head which was inside my petticoat right on my clit. He just slowly, without any hurry, grabbed my panty elastic from the side and slowly tried to peel it down like the orange skin. My panties were completely soaked, I could feel it when he pulled it down, the panty's wetness was applied all over my thighs and as it went past my knees I almost automatically lifted one leg after the other in order to remove my panties off my body.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 05:39 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM