Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
Arun saw me and his mother coming out of the kitchen, he came towards Aunty and hugged her and carried her inside the Kitchen. I followed them inside, I was surprised to see them almost making out right in front of me. He made Aunty sit on the kitchen slab, and was trying to kiss her on her lips, "not now baby, Vimala is leaving tomorrow, I need to buy things for her, I am going out shopping now, we will do it later," she said. She was sitting on the slab, he had spread her legs apart and he was right in between them hugging her. Seeing them both in that position, I was getting turned on. Arun carried her in that position from the kitchen slab, she hugged him tight for balance, "Not now baby.. later, I am going out now please.." she said. The phone rang, and Arun made her stand, and released her from his grip. Aunty attended the call "Hey, David.." she said "I too miss your sweetheart.... sure sure sure.." she continued her conversation. Meanwhile, Arun lifted her skirt and went inside her skirt, and she was completely shocked, and so was I. She was trying her best to take him out of the skirt. Arun was kissing her madly, since the room was quiet, I could hear the kissing sound clearly as well as David's voice over the phone.

David: What is happening ?
Aunty: Ooooh... ooo... it's Arun, he is inside my Skirt.
David: Oh my Gawd... that's awesome. Sweety.. please tell me everything what he is doing.
Aunty: Mmmm.... aaaah... he is hugging my left thigh and kissing it all over and licking it.
David: I have pulled out my dick and stroked it..
Aunty: Oh. no..!!
David: What ?
Aunty: He is inserting his hand inside my panties from behind and mauling my butt cheeks David. Oh no no n no..uffff....
David : What did he do now ?
Aunty: I just inserted his finger inside my pussy from behind.
David: Uuuuuu..!
Aunty: Arun, stop it .... stop it .. stop it.. stop it.. not now. David has gripped by panty elastic and trying to strip it out, he is strong, he is pulling it down with force.... Ohhh... I lost it ... he is down completely.
David: Mmmm.. uuh ..
Aunty: He is kissing me down there .. Ooooh nooo..!!
David: What happened ...
Aunty: David, he is licking my clit..
David: Oooh..
Aunty: David.. David... David... No no no no.. !!
David: What, what is he doing now ?
Aunty: I am already wet down there, and fluids are flowing all over my things and he is licking there.
David: That must be sweet.
Aunty: Oh... My god...David, he has caught my pussy lips with his lips.. uuuuh..!
Meanwhile, I could not take it any more, the scene was so erotic, the Son is inside his Mom's skirt, he has removed his mom's panties, and he is licking his mom's pussy, and her mom is moaning and giving running commentary to David. I was feeling the heat here. My hands were pushing me to lift my Saree up and pull my wet panties down and masturbate. I put my right hand on my cunt over my Saree and started rubbing it watching Aunty's facial expression. Aunty saw me, "Vimala, come here darling" she called. She could have seen my facial expression, I thought. I walked towards her, my juices were all over my panties and it was sticking on to my skin inside my panties. "Vimala ? someone watching you both?" David asked. Aunty motioned me to get close to her. I went as if wanting to eat my aunty lips, rubbing my clit over my Saree, I went near her and straight away and aunty grabbed my lower lip with her fingers and started pinching it and as I was looking at her with full of lust in my eyes.  Aunty parted my lips and put her two fingers inside and I started sucking it like a cock. Arun sensed me close to his mom, he lifted his mom's skirt and came out of it. He pulled my navel close to him by placing his both palms on my each ass cheeks and started mauling it and kissing my navel. I was gasping for air, with Aunty's fingers inside my mouth, I bit her fingers in excitement. Aunty was rather disappointed after Arun leaving her pussy half satisfied, she pulled my right hand and thrusted right on her pantyless pussy over her skirt and started rubbing it.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 05:24 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM