Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
She had dressed in a long pink skirt and a white top, and was busy talking to someone over the phone. Wishing her good morning quietly I went and sat on the stool. She came towards me, bent down and kissed me on my cheeks and continued her conversation over the phone. I had a strange feeling when her lips were on my cheeks, I was somewhat turned on because of all the things Arun told about her. She hung up the phone and came towards me, placing both hands on my cheeks, "did you sleep well last night darling ? or Arun was disturbing you ?" She asked.  "Yes Aunty, I slept well, he was not disturbing me, he was just sharing his experiences with me and I was sharing mine," I said. "About what? about your first night experience with your ex-husband ?" she said and laughed pinching my cheeks and kissing it. Guess what sweetheart if uncle is late tonite, you must sleep in my room with me and you got to tell me about your first sex experience and I would share with you mine ? okay ?" She said. "Aunty, is it okay if I share with you ? Won't you get me wrong ?" I asked. "We are women, we must be knowing more about sex than men, and we must enjoy more men than men enjoy us, because we have got the pussy and we make rules," she said and winked. I was listening to her with a bright smile on my face. "I have fucked so many men in my life that I have lost count, I am enjoying my sex life to the fullest even at this age," she added. I stood up and went near her and confessed "Aunty, you are my hero, I too love sex, but ..." I trailed. "No buts, if you love something so much, you must go for it darling" she said. Her lips were close to mine, I immediately planted a kiss on her lips, she closed eyes, as if wanting for more. I again held her face and planted a couple of kisses on her lips and closed my face with my hands. She pulled my hands off and I was blushing, and she said "You see, you wanted to kiss me and you kissed me, did you like it ?" I lifted her and made a circle and dropped her down, and said "I love you so much Aunty." "Me too sweetheart," she said and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Why are you wearing your Saree all the time, even at home, come let's go to my room, shall give you my dresses to wear," she said and took me to her bedroom."
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 05:23 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM