Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 76

Rahim was so disappointed, he is so worried thinking whether he had spoiled the golden opportunity by pushing her beyond the limits. He now does not know if devika would cooperate with this movie shooting anymore. Rahim did not say about these things to Vishnu and Anand. He kept it as secret within himself. Vishnu also kept the episode in village to himself.
Next couple of days, they did not see devika at the school as she has taken couple of days leave. Even after she had come back to the school, she kept a distance from the trio and did not talk with them much. Even when Rahim and vishnu tried to talk with her, she told that she is not interested in doing the webseries anymore and also they felt that she is avoiding them deliberately.
Rahim thought devika is angry about the other day in the flat and at the same time vishnu thought she is pissed off because of the bitter experience at the village.

Couple of weeks had passed and still there wasnt any change in the attitude of devika. They felt like devika is not at all interested in them anymore. At school nowadays they only have casual talks like saying hai and all. That's it. Every time they tried to talk with her, she avoided them by acting as if is busy with always something. Weeks passed by and they thought they will give some time to devika to come back to the jovial mood.

Chapter - 77

During these days in ths school, a rumor started spreading that devika is getting close with Rahim. It spreaded fast among all the students that devika is having an affair with Rahim. It also reached the ears of Vishnu and Anand and they couldn't believe what they are hearing. They didnt want to believe what they are hearing as devika was always an angel for them.

Anand - Vishnu i dont know what is happening with devika, its been like 1 month since she has properly spoken with us

Vishnu did not respond as he thought he was responsible for devika being angry

Anand - Now i heard a rumour among in the school that she is having kind of relationship with Rahim

Vishnu - what?...who is giving you all these non sense news

Anand - no bro, I heard it from couple of students

Vishnu - its impossible

Anand - dont know bro ...im just saying what other people are saying in the school. Everyone is talking about it and these days Rahim is not talking properly with us. He is spending alot of time with that guy from the trip Ramu

Vishnu - what are they saying?
Anand - That Rahim is kind of very close with devika and some of them have seen devika madam and Rahim in suspicious situations
Rahim - who is it ?
Vishnu - its all nonsense ...devika madam will not do such thing
Anand - or is he doing something we dont know. Was he able to get ahead of us and win her
Vishnu - no I won't allow that.

Next day, when they went to school , they also heard about all these rumours and they worried and anxious not knowing what is happening. Both Anand and Vishnu felt Rahim cheated them if what they are hearing is true. They thought that they 3 of them was together in making plans to get devika. But Rahim did something without his 2 friends.So they where determined to find the truth.

At the end of the day, after the class is over , they waited at the school entrance for meeting Rahim. After waiting for 5 minutes, they spotted him coming. Vishnu stopped Rahim .

Rahim - What's up bro?
Vishnu - why are you not talking to us these days
Anand - what are you doing with Ramu?
Rahim - what bro there is nothing like that

Rahim tried to avoid them

Vishnu furiously asked

Vishnu - what is this all about this rumour what we are hearing
Rahim - what rumor?
Rahim - Fucker..what is happening with you and devika madam?
Rahim - hahah..why do you bother?
Anand - bloody fucker , tell?

Rahim also got angry.

Rahim - she is my teacher, just like yours
Vishnu - fuck you...dont play with us
Rahim - what do you want to know
Vishnu - we want to know what's happening with you and devika madam

Rahim - there would be lot of things happening between us. I dont have to tell you

Vishnu - dont act smart dumbass, stay away from or else we will beat the fuck out of you

Vishnu is now started having feeling towards Devika madam and do not want his friends to come near her. He is now not bothered about their plan. He just loves devika madsm

Rahim - haha...what happened guys, dont you guys remember that we are in a competition of who is going to fuck her first. Im just making my plans and im almost near winning this competition. You guys dont have any chance now. You all can withdraw now. Im going to be the winner

Anand - what do you mean?
Rahim - hahaha
Vishnu- dont laugh fucker...talk?
Rahim - i know , everyone in this school would fancy a chance to enjoy. But you guys are not smart enough
Vishnu- what are you saying

Rahim - What im saying is , you guys stupid fuckers who could only look at her and dream your fantasies. But im smart enough to make those fantasies reality

Vishnu - tell clearly. Or else i will break your nose

Rahim pushed him back and said

Rahim - ok..in simple language. ..im enjoying her fucking hot body

Vishnu held him by his shirt and raised his hand to punch him

Rahim - haha...Its just 5 minutes before only I grabbed those milk tanks and squeezed hard and she was moaning with pleasure. I grabbed those breast so hard and she was squealing.

Vishnu and anand stood there in disbelief wondering if he is talking is truth or not

Vishnu - dont lie , you mother fucker
Rahim - im not lying.. Her boobs are so big and soft bro. You know right, you have touched and felt. Now its my turn, dont feel jealous. I could play with it the whole day. When i grab those her nipples herbecome so hard , i could even trace it over her blouse

Rahim grabbed his arm and twisted it hard

Rahim - fuck you guys and now dont come on my way. I will let you guys know, when i actually fuck her.

Rahim - you guys are not going to do anything. I will enjoy her , she is like my sex toy. I can even fuck her brains out infront of you guys

Vishnu- fuck youuuu

Rahim twisted his arm further.Rahim was much more stronger than Vishnu and Anand. And they physically did not stand a chance against him

Rahim pushed him and left Vishnu

Rahim - tomorrow im going to press her curvy meaty ass hard, so my hand prints would be seen on her white bum..hahaha

Saying that he left from there, leaving both Anand and Vishnu in astonishment not knowing how rahim has changef his character completely

Chapter - 78

anAnandand and VIshnu was completely astonished without knowing what is happening. They wanted to believe whatever they are hearing is a lie. But still they are confused , reason behind the rumors. As the whole school is talking about , they dont know what is right and wrong. The pain Vishnu was facing is unbearable as he was the closest to Devika, and infact he is actually in love with devika. He doesn't want anyone else in the school lay eyes on her. So he was determined to find out the truth behind all these rumors , so he decided to speak with devika and find out the truth. He doesn't care even if Devika avoids , still he wanted to speak with her.

Next day at the first break interval, Vishnu went to the staff room where devika was sitting inorder to speak with her. But to his disappointment she wasnt there. When he was coming back to the class, he saw Ganapati.

Vishnu - hey Ganapati bhaiya...where is devika madam. Did she not come today

Ganapati - oh ...you did not know, she went with school kabadi team. There is district level competition happening.

Vishnu - why did she go, the physical education teacher should be going right?

Ganapati - yeah, Bala sir was supposed to go, but he is ill suddenly , so principal asked devika madam to go along with them as other teachers are busy preparing question paper for model exam.

Vishnu - when are they coming back?

Ganapati - oh they would be coming back only day after tomorrow

Vishnu returned back to class disappointed and told the news to Anand

Anand - what the fuck, she went with the kabadi team?
Vishnu - yeah what happened?
Anand - bro... Rahim is the captain of kabadi team
Vishnu - what ?..are you serious?
Anand - yeah bro
Vishnu - oh fuck shit..fuck bro
[+] 6 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 17-11-2022, 04:00 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM