Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
"Arun, please close the shop shutter, or else customers will come and disturb us." David said to me and smiled. I got the hint that he is going to fuck my mom for sure, and I was excited that I will be lucky enough watch it, and hoping that I would get a chance to fuck my mom. I went and closed the shutter, when she turned to see, he was kissing my mom who was lying on the table. He made her sit on the table and said "Darling, come on remove your pant, shall get you a new one," and straight away went for my mom's pant button and tried to unbutton my mom's pant. My mom caught his hand and said something in his ears. "Oh don't worry.. he is a grown up man now... he knows what sex is ... besides you are a beautiful lady, and he would have lusted you several times." My mom straight away saw me having a boner, and I was moving my legs uncomfortably. "Arun, come here.." David called. "You like you mom?" he asked. I said "Oh, I love her Uncle." "Now give your mom a kiss on her lips," he said. I went near my mom and hugged her and started kissing her lips like a mad man, my mom was responding and kissing me back. "mmm.....ummm...aaah... mmm..." sounds were escaping for her, and we were lost in our worlds. I took my right hand and pulled out my dick and started stroking it and simultaneously kissing my mom who was lying on the table.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM