Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
"It was last week, my mom wanted to buy a new pair of Jeans and tops. My mom always prefers to buy jeans at a cheaper price, she would always buy Jeans in a wholesale shop in KR market, which is owned by my dad's friend David. It was a sultry noon, my mom and I got ready and left our house on my bike. She was looking so hot when she came out of her room, she was in her tight blue jeans, and a white shirt which was tight revealing her structure. She has applied some lipstick on her lips along with her regular makeup. She sat on my bike and we left for the KR Market, KR market is a densely populated area in Bangalore. Luckily we found a parking lot to park our bike, and me and my mom were walking towards the shop. My mom asked to call David uncle to find out the exact street and number to find the shop, as it has been many days since we had come here and a lot of petty shops have been turned up recently. Uncle David guided us over the phone, as I was talking over the phone I could see all the eyes of the rickshaw pullers, load men, were firmly fixed on my mom. I signaled my mom to walk in front of me, and she obeyed and went in front of me. My mom's ass was jiggling when she was walking and I could clearly see my mom's panties impression from behind, no wonder those guys were ogling at my mom. We reached the exact complex, and Uncle David asked me to come to the 4th floor, shop number 18. There was no lift there so we had to take stairs. My mom started climbing the stairs and I was following her from behind. For the first time in my life, I started lusting my mom, and my precum was oozing inside looking at her beautiful ass.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM