Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
The old man was trying to lift my Saree along with my petticoat, as he raised my Saree the cold wind was hitting my hard and I was shivering in the cold. He bunched up my Saree and my black panties were flashing out. I was trying to cover up my panties by pulling my Saree and petticoat down in shame, that's when Anand joined in and held my panties and pulled it down till my knees. I was begging Anand in whispers to pull the panties up, I pleaded with him "Anand please ... please please... please don't pull it down, I can't be naked." Anand said "Look darling, no one is watching us, don't worry." I was trying to pull my panties up, but my black panties rolled along with its elastic and I was feeling difficult to put it back in place. My right hand was still on the old man's tool, the old man joined in and with one force he pulled the panties down till my knees, and with his leg with force he stamped and pushed it down, and my panties were down on my anklets. I took my hand off the old man's tool and tried to cover up my nakedness beneath. The old man caught my hand and made me hold his tool. Meanwhile Anand lifted my Saree along with my petticoat and straight away and inserted his finger inside my already wet pussy. My knees became weak and trembling, and I was gasping for air for every thrust his finger made inside my pussy. The old man put his finger inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue. "Wow, look at her lips, she is enjoying it," the old man said. I looked at Anand with the old man's index finger inside my mouth. Anand's finger fucking intensified, and tears were rolling from my eyes. The more I opened my mouth to gasp some air, the old man's finger went deeper inside my mouth. My knees could not take it any longer, I knelt down one the floor, Anand's finger came out of my pussy, but the old man's finger was still inside my mouth. I was completely turned on, and my pussy was itching to get a cock inside me.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 16-11-2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM