Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
One lady came out from the Toilet, and saw me struggling to stand, and recognized me. This old lady is one of the two ladies at the Railway station who asked me "Madam, is that cop your husband ?" She asked "Madam, why are you still standing here? unable to move to your seat where your husband is sitting?" Looking at her, "My Husband ?" I blurred and thought, she is talking about the cop officer who helped me. "Madam, hold my hand I will take you to your husband who is sitting in the single seat window," she said and I held her hand. She started screaming "Make way for the cop officer's wife, she has to go to the last to sit with her husband," and people were making way for me to go. I felt so relieved that I am going far away from this bastard who groped me and almost bangd me in the train. There was a man seated in the single seat in his khaki uniform, and the light was very dim making it hard to recognize him. All the people looked tired and were sleeping. The old lady took me close to him, and I was so happy to see the cop officer who saved me from the pervert sitting at the Railway Station sitting. Before I could say a word, the lady said, "Madam, you share your seat with Husband." "cop sir, I will sit near your leg, I can't stand for 6 hours," and sat down. The cop immediately spread his legs and offered me to sit in that little space on the seat. I sat there a bit reluctantly. The cop placed his hands on my both shoulders and brought his face near my face and whispered "What is your name, you said?" It turned without looking at his eyes said "Vimala Sir." He said, "Vimala, my name is Anand, please don't call me 'sir' okay?" I nodded yes. Anand moved back and bit to make me sit a rather little comfortably, and I moved a bit behind but I accidentally hit his tool and whispered a "sorry". He put his arms around my waist, with his left hand passed through my Saree and placed it on my folded navel and kept his chin on my right shoulder, and started his conversation. I was beginning to get uncomfortable. "So..Leaving to Bangalore Vimala?" He asked, and I said "Yes." He continued feeling up my belly "Your skin is so soft Vimala, applied any lotion there ?" "No" I said. He put his finger right inside my belly button, Ufffffhhhh..." was the only sound that escaped from my lips. "Do you always wear your Saree below your navel like this Vimala ? you like people watching your navel ? . I said "No no no Anand... one guy caught my Saree along with my petticoat and pulled it down accidentally when he got into the train in a hurry, and I forgot to cover it up. But normally I wear my Saree well above my navel." He said "Good Vimala, you are a nice girl," and I smiled, and he kissed me on my right cheek and I did not mind. An old man, must be in his 60s with thick beard and glasses, who was sitting opposite to us smiled at us and asked "newly married Sir?" Anand replied looking at me, kissed my right cheek again and said "Yes we are newly married," we both smiled at the old man (I faked a smile).

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 16-11-2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM