Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
"What is your name?" he asked. "Vimala sir" I replied. "Listen Vimala, now everybody here will think that you are my wife and no one will try to misbehave or take pictures of you, and moreover you will be safe until you reach your destination, got it ?" he said. "Yes sir" I said and smiled at him. He extended his hand and shook my hand saying "Have a nice journey Vimala" and left the place. Shame on you Vimala, you could not say a word "Thanks" to that officer, I cursed myself. Two old ladies came towards me, and asked me "Madam, is that cop your husband ?" I replied "Yes," and made a straight face, just like those cops. The train finally arrived, I immediately tried to pick up my bag to find myself a seat. Before I could move an inch, the people started jumping from everywhere and started fighting to enter the General compartment, and the compartment was completely jam packed. I was the last one to get in, and was struggling to get a foothold. The train started moving. The first thing I wanted to do was to keep my bag on the train luggage rack, so that I would feel relieved. I lifted my bag and placed it on the luggage rack, just then one young man came running to get into the train. When he tried to get in, he tripped and fell on the floor of the train, I bent down to help him get up, but he held my thighs first for balance and then straight away held my butt with his palm, and then gripped my Saree and pulled it down to get up, and stood in front of me, his hand were still on my waist. He had pulled down my Saree along with my petticoat and my navel had got exposed completely. With his hands still on my waist, he said "Thank you" and smiled. I cursed myself for smiling back, I tried to pull his hands off my waist. Before I could do that, the next station approached and the train stopped, people started to rush inside the packed General compartment. As people started flooding the General compartment, we got sandwiched between the people, this man whom I helped to stand up, who had his hands on my hip took this as an opportunity and hugged me tight, I was left with nothing to hold on to for balance but to hug him back. Within seconds my boobs got crushed against his chest, and he started kissing me everywhere on my face. He held my butt with his both hands and started mauling it, and before I could scream, he locked his lips with mine and started kissing me. I mustered all my strength to push him away, but in vain, the crowd was pushing and pulling against me. I was turning my face left to right to save my lips from being kissed. Every time I turned, the kisses would land directly on either my left cheek or right cheek. He held my right boob with his left hand and I started to scream but his lips locked my open mouth and started kissing. The train moved and I pushed him away yelling at him "Bastard, do this to your mother," and turned away from him. I did not scream because I don't want to create a scene and grab people's attention.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 16-11-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM