Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
I came out and saw the clock and it was 9:00 PM, cursing myself for taking such a long time to take bath, I first picked up my Black panties first and wore it and secured it, quickly put my hands behind, gripped the panties gently adjusted it so as to cover my bottom, wore my white bra as fast as I could, took out my red petticoat and secured the petticoat knot, wore my black blouse, dbangd my Saree eloquently and tucked the Saree right on my navel, applied a little make up, and to add to my finishing touch, I secured a Jasmine flower to my hair; carried my bag and I was about to leave. My dad was sitting in the living room, saw me and started making fun of the Saree color and stuff, I knew he would complain, but I did not bother, and said "Appa, I am leaving," My mom said "Wait, " and came towards me and adjusted my Saree and continued, "Appa has called the Auto guy, and he must be here anytime, you can go in the Auto." I nodded okay. The Auto driver was right at our doorstep, and I got in, waving bye I left my house.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 16-11-2022, 10:38 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM