Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
I have this habit of doing everything at the last minute, just like today. I tried to book tickets on the bus, but I never got any tickets. I tried to book the train, but unfortunately I could not get the tickets reserved. The only option I had was to board in the General class. If I had told my dad that I did not book the ticket, he would start yelling at me, calling me lazy, irresponsible, good for nothing, etc etc. In order to avoid that, I told him I got tickets in the sleeper class, and it was the 11:45 pm train tonight, the last train that goes to Bangalore. Thankfully I was able to book my return ticket. Cursing the Indian Government, I said to myself "a ticket in the train has become a valuable gift in this country, why can't everybody get tickets when they come to the station. God save my country..!"

The next thing I had to do was the packing. When it comes to packing bags, I always do it dutifully by making a checklist. I took 7 sarees and matching blouses and matching petticoats, 4 panties and 3 bras. I packed the bag along with my toiletries, towels etc and kept it aside. It was only 8:00 PM and I had a good 3 hours to get ready and reach the Railway station. I took out a Chiffon Red Saree, black blouse, and a red petticoat to go along with my Saree, a white bra, and of course my 90 cm black panties and placed them on my bed. Switched my music player and started playing "Vaseegaraa.." song, and humming the song I pulled out the Saree I was wearing, opened the blouse hooks and removed the blouse, untied my petticoat and it fell on the ground, I put my hands behind and unclasped the bra hook and off it came, and holding my panties elastic from both ends, I pulled it away, I bunched it up all and kept in the corner. I grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom for the shower.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 16-11-2022, 10:38 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM