Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
And author took almost 3 weeks for this update ! WOW ....LOL

but hey ,he definitely moved the story ahead to one line. 
Our very 'wise/dumb' Krish(not sure anymore, thanks to the author) on the context of seeking truth, now has planted this idea in Desai's mind that he is more than okay(actually excited) in seeing Meera cheating on him. Naturally now Desai will share this with Meera and will manipulate her that its Krish's fantasy & its he who wants Meera to cheat on him & they would be doing this sex for Krish and now even Meera will agree with the same as Krish told her the same thing. So in the next episode it won't be surprising if we actually see Meera cheating.Why? because her husband Krish wanted it. hahahaha 
Sorry, but what a bad approach it would be if author goes with this plot.

Author has actually made a joke of this amazing series and moreover of its characters. Earlier we used to understand the characters and could connect with their mindset but now author just to keep the story going moulds characters differently the way he wants to in each & every episode.
      Seriously, even a retarded person can now be sure, that it was not Meera who was having sex with Desai that morning but just to keep the story as per author, he is forcing the characters to act the way which they are not. I can't believe author is still making Krish believe that it was Meera who was having sex that Morning. He has in a way confronted both Desai & Meera and Meera in a very convincing way conveyed that she would never cheat on him but Krish strangely still doesn't buy that which is weird. Krish as a husband knows his wife and by now should know that Meera has never lied to him in past so it must be someone else Desai would be fucking  but hey author won't let him believe it. (Krish would always believe Meera and we know this as a fact, that's why it seems very out of character for Krish). He should rather be looking for the person Desai is fucking. (I feel it could be Nidhi because Desai has been going Krish's office for a few days and we all know he is master at wooing)
Meera may be anything but one thing for sure is that she's never been a liar but Krish being her husband doesn't know that. SURPRISE !!
(These are the tiny things which are disconnecting us from the story)

You have turned the character of Krish into a worthless husband who is now okay with anything and this kills our buzz. If Krish is okay with anything and everything, then why are you even writing this story anymore ? because he won't be sad/surprised/angry on anything. He will only get excited, whatever may Meera does.
I can't believe he turned calm within seconds on believing that his wife Meera is cheating on him. Normally it would take some time to digest this and then it might start exciting after giving it a thought but he took only a few minutes to recover ,in fact he never became sad or angry . Can't believe he is so fucking cool with Desai and Meera as if nothing happened. I don't understand ,if he is so cool with it then why author is trying to make Krish reveal truth from Desai/Meera's mouth.
I'm sure if next day Meera comes and says that she had to marry Desai in real all of a sudden ,then our Krish will be like "I should be angry but what the heck, I knew this would happen some day so why not enjoy this. Let me go and masturbate on this occasion. I wish she would have taken permission from me but I know I would have never stopped her. I should probably go and decorate their room after masturbating".  Hell man, you totally destroyed Krish's character.

and lastly, I personally confused which part I find more boring. Desai for millionth time telling things he would do to Meera OR the lame episodes of Krish and his gatekeeper's wife Parwati.It has become such a routine that I simply skip those paras now. 

You know even if I apply bit brains then I fail to believe that it's our own old Krish whose curiosity made him fall off the roof but that curious Krish calmly waits for the person to leave his home when morning sex is finished. Krish can go and open doors for everyone but when Desai fucks someone in room, he can't remain standing or keep a chair near his bedroom door and peek through the door to see who Desai was fucking when he leaves after fucking. 
Hilarious right? 
He goes and lies down on bed calmly as if he is waiting for Pizza delivery to come. According to him his wife is getting fucked and is cheating on him but still he waits for the person to leave and only then he gets up from the bed. Now he depends on that stupid recorder whereas  he could have done the job just by peeking through his bedroom door . 
This was such a lame thing to do just to create confusion in Krish's mind.

I understand that writing the end part of the story is actually the most difficult part and may be this is the reason you are tumbling a but. I have a request please don't try to give 360 degree twists so that it might shock readers. It might backfire.. 
I'm not sure if there would be a 4th part of this series but honestly I have a personal attachment to this series and to Meera's characters. Hope it goes till 4th part as well Tongue

Like some reader said, excitement part is actually gone. we're just waiting to see how story would end. Hope we don't get disappointed like it happened in your Last story.

Heart
[+] 2 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 13-11-2022, 03:06 AM