Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 39

To say that I was devastated by my wife's betrayal would be an overstatement. Because I had no right to be devastated by such incidents in my life.

She hadn't done anything new. She had slept with a man who had already broken her chastity many times before. But the point of concern was that she had broken a promise she had given me.
As I lay in bed despondently, my mind flew back in time to the day it all began. It was the day when I found Meera on the brink of cheating on me with Sunny. It was the first time in my life when I had to face the thought of another man putting his hand on my wife. I was smart enough to stop them before it was too late. One of the most shocking moments of that incident was hearing the sound of Sunny closing the zipper of his pants. That soft sound was a reminder of how closer my wife had gone to the moment of gifting her chastity to another man. A reminder of how my wife had turned herself into a willing partner in a betrayal. I had, since then, lived many moments of my wife presenting her body to another man. Most of them were with my permission or at least my knowledge. To be honest, sex with other men had become so common. I had evolved into a willing cuckold who loved to shag while my wife's body was used for another man's pleasure. There was no need for any form of cheating. We were open. Like some thought, we had become a special couple.
But suddenly, the sound of Meera moaning with pleasure was taking me back to the very first day. It was not that my wife was having sex with another man. It was rather about the promise she made to me. She had told me she wouldn't do it.
But she had done it. I had heard her screaming, enjoying the orgasm gifted by a very skilful Desai. She had indeed broken the promise.

It was the moment I realised one thing; this was another phase of my life. I had been familiar with the feeling of my wife having sex with another man with my permission. But now I was getting to live the feeling when I was being cheated on. The last time Meera cheated on me was with Ashish. But she immediately regretted it and confessed to me. This time, I was sure she would not confess to me. And there would not be any form of remorse. And this would not be a one-time incident like she did with Ashish. It was more like a successfully carried-out theft. It would be repeated. Meera was going to have sex with Desai again and again.
Whenever she had cheated on me, let it be with Ashish or Sunny, the cuckold nature in me had erased the shock from my subconscious mind and replaced it with curiosity and then with fantasies. My biggest fear was that I would do the same this time too. Because I knew no other way. Perhaps it was an inbuilt mechanism of my mind to overcome the devastation associated with reality.

I was equally baffled by the thoughts on why Meera did what she did. She could have easily told me that she wanted to sleep with Desai. She had no reason to believe that I would stop her. But instead, she made a promise she couldn't keep. More than the event of cheating, the nature of it was more alarming. She had sneaked back to her room to have sex with him.
What was she thinking? Was she finding another way to have fun? Having sex with a different partner was indeed fun. But she had lived that pleasure many times. Was she trying to enter the next level?
Meera had many times mentioned to me her fear of me trying to enter the next level of cuckoldry. And now, she was entering the next level of unchasteness.
She was sleeping with another man behind her husband's back. Perhaps it would give her more pleasure. A sense of achievement. A secret sense of pleasure of having found a way to have fun without depending on the mercy of her cuckold husband.

After eating my head with my thoughts, I decided to leave my bed and check out Meera's bedroom. My injuries had improved a lot. It was my emotional side that had become weaker now. I walked slowly to Meera's bedroom with the help of crutches. As expected, the bedroom looked neat and the bed sheet was devoid of any spots. There was no visible evidence. Except for the familiar smell of his cum. Desai's cum, which my wife allowed to fill her pussy. It must have been a lot. I thought and further remembered Desai's words.
"I have fantasies about her. But I didn't shag. You know I'm saving it all for her; for the day she comes back to my bed."
And he had just turned his fantasy into reality. I sat on the bed and ran my palm on the smooth bed sheet. I could feel Meera's presence in the room. I looked up and saw the ceiling and tried to imagine how Meera would have looked at it while getting her pussy filled.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I checked the time and guessed that it wouldn't be the caretaker.
The next moment, the phone in my room started ringing. It could be the person waiting at my door. The only face I could remember was that of Parvati. I discarded the thought to go to the room and check who it was and proceeded to the front door. My heart was still beating hard, this time for a different reason. I was praying that the visitor should be Parvati. I felt I was going to embrace her and kiss her. Not because I was unbearably horny. But because I required emotional support. I wanted the soft body and warmth of a woman to reduce the overflow of my emotions. Seeing me on the brink of an emotional breakdown, Parvati wouldn't mind helping me.

However, as I was rushing towards the door, I was hit with a thought. That I was becoming too desperate, even though I wouldn't admit that I was desperate for sex. I felt whatever happened half an hour ago was a consequence of what had happened last night. Both Meera and Desai were pushed to a point of no control and desperation. Morning. The morning's act - the betrayal - was only a logical end to it. It was I who insisted Meera talk to Desai and reconcile with him. Wasn't I pushing her to him?

I felt I shouldn't blame Meera. I only needed to let my anger go. I only needed to balance my thoughts which were coated with a sense of devastation.
As I stood at the door and began to unbolt it, I had subconsciously made up my mind.
Today, when Parvati put her hands on me, and help me walk to my bed, I was not going to let her walk away. I was sure she would be kind enough to read my feelings, and she would help me become calm.

But when the door was opened, I saw Nidhi standing there. Wearing a white shirt and black pants, she looked as if she was dressed for the office. The wrinkle-free thin fabric of her shirt revealed the trace of her bra cup and straps. Her lipstick shade matched with one of Meera's favourite brands that I was familiar with and it helped Nidhi look more beautiful than ever.
But I still knew that I had opened the door to welcome Parvati, not her daughter.
I was too disappointed to smile at her, and at the same time, I was too impressed to look away. I kept staring at her to the point of making her nervous.
"You're staring at me, making me nervous, Krish sir," Nidhi said.
"You look different."
I said and watched her panicking further. I smiled. "In a good sense. You look hot, girl. I'd have loved to go on a date with you if I could walk properly. Come in."
"If you could walk properly," Nidhi laughed. "I'm praying for that to happen sooner, Krish sir."
I led her to the hall. I chose to walk with the help of crutches, without seeking help from Nidhi.
"I'm praying for your speedy recovery, sir. I miss you in the office."
She said.
While sitting on the couch, Nidhi grabbed my hand to help to keep me from falling into it. I felt her cheek rubbing with mine and as she bent forward to support me, I saw a glimpse of her breasts through the gap at the collar of her shirt. But I was far from the mindset to care about it. I asked her to help herself by having the drinks from the refrigerator. She poured the juice into two glasses and sat with me. We spoke for close to half an hour and in the end, I felt her visit was a blessing in disguise for me as it liberated me from my hopeless thoughts.
While leaving, she promised me she would visit again.

In the evening when Desai returned, he straightaway came to my room.
"I'm sorry Krish, for what happened yesterday." He said. He looked sad. "I shouldn't have kissed Meera like that, in front of you. I acted like an opportunist. It was a gesture of love between you and Meera but I turned it into an event of sex."
"Chill, Desai. It's okay." I said. "It looks like you were thinking about it the whole day."
"Yeah, I was," Desai admitted. "You know, I was frustrated that I was going back. Honestly speaking, I didn't want to go back. The thought was frustrating. I told you it's not sex that I'm here for. Many things are beyond sex. Things that can't be told or counted. It's a feeling. A feeling to be somewhere, with someone. Being in the present, at the moment. When Meera spoke to me this morning, all my anger evaporated. There's a reason why I treat her like a goddess, Krish. She can make you happy with a smile. A small touch. She asked me to stay and said you too wanted the same. My decision-making has no value in front of her." He laughed when he said that last sentence.
Yes, she could change your mind with a small touch. I thought. And she could make you move earth with what she did to you in the morning.
I forced a smile at him.
"I'm glad you've changed your decision, Desai."

In the night while having dinner I saw Meera behaving cheerfully with Desai. She was forcing him to eat more. Apparently, the quantity of the dish was slightly high and Meera wanted Desai to have a little more than usual.
"This is delicious food, I know baby. But I can't take extra calories."
"You have the option to work out a little more in the morning, haven't you?" Meera asked. "Why do you have to worry about extra calories?"
"Why don't you serve it to Krish instead?" Desai suggested.
"No, he cannot burn the extra calories."
Meera said and looked at me for validation. I nodded.
I wondered if they were having secret fun in front of me. I knew Meera would never do it, but there was this devil in my head who was telling me against my wish that it could be the case.
Is she inviting him to burn out a little more calories in her bed in the morning again?

Later when they went to the kitchen with the used crockery I heard them laughing aloud. Desai was telling some jokes that happened to him in the office during the day. And Meera was laughing her heart out. I wish I could also hear the joke and have a good laugh. For a moment I felt lonely again.

That night when the light went off, nobody came to my room. Not even my sleep.

The next day when Desai and Mera left, I found myself anticipating the door to open again. I was expecting them to sneak back in. Desai had found a way to get what he wanted.
Why would he stop having fun when he knew that he could have more of it? Why would Meera stop after living the kinky thrill of doing it behind me once? Maybe they were doing it for the thrill of being able to do it behind me. After all, it was also a form of adventure.

However, neither Meera nor Desai came back to the house. Nothing happened in the following days too. Every morning, after their departure I lay in my bed with great anticipation and when nothing happened I felt like I missed something. Eventually, I concluded one thing. That day was an isolated incident which happened because of me. I had asked Meera to talk to Desai that morning. I had asked her to apologize to Desai. In one way I was sending Meera that to him.
What I had forgotten while sending her to him was that she was intimate with me the previous night. She had given me a head for my pleasure. But what about her? She was also living a life without sex since my accident. That too, in the presence of a man who was capable of giving her insane pleasure. That night when she went to bed she would have longed for a man's warmth. Her inner thighs would have longed for a man's touch. And in the morning when she went to Desai he would have told her how much he wanted to hold her in his arms. And his desire for her was already expressed the previous night when he kissed her. I had witnessed how he had devoured her lips. He had kissed her very long and still, he was hesitating to let her go. When she went to him in the morning and asked to stop, he would have asked what she would do for him if he stopped. At first, she would have expressed her inability to give anything. But Desai would insist. At one of her weakest moments, she would have let him kiss. And she would have known the possibilities immediately. He would have asked to come back, and sneak back to her room with him. She would have even walked away at first, rejecting his offer. But desperation can make you do anything. Meera would have remembered all the moments she had spent with him. Those moments could make her knees weak. The memories of those moments would have turned her around. Once inside the house, he would have directed her to quietly walk to her room, while he checked that I was just lying down in my bed. And then pretending to be leaving, he would have walked back to the room. And he would have told Meera how much he had been waiting for this moment. She too would have whispered in his ears how much she had been missing him while getting her pussy stuffed by his cock. I had heard her screaming loud in a voice that no more belonged to her. I was sure she would struggle to contain all that pleasure.
The pleasure that she would have preferred to enjoy again and again but instead made it into a one-time incident. Maybe they would do it again after a few days. I knew I had to wait.

Every day I spend the morning with expectations of opening another chapter of my wife's cheating game. As soon as they left I used to get up and leave the door open by two inches. But no one came back and my disappointment began to increase day by day. The thought of my wife cheating on me was sad but at the same time, the thought of catching them in the act felt the opposite.

Saturday night Meera had a birthday party to attend at her colleague's house. Desai volunteered to drop her at the place. Meera said it was not needed. However, he kept on insisting and eventually, she gave in and left with him at six o'clock. By the time they returned, my mind had started wandering into a forest with insecure thoughts. Luckily they returned before ten o'clock.

One day Parvati visited again. It was in the morning, right after Desai left.
The moment I heard the doorbell, my phone too started ringing. I felt a sense of joy upon seeing Parvati's number on the screen as if I was waiting to see her for many days. I ended up rushing towards the door.
Parvati smiled at me, seeing me panting.
"What happened? Were you working out?" She asked.
I pointed to my crutches.
"Yeah, I was practising sword fighting with this."
Parvati laughed. "I would like to know who you were fighting with," she quipped.
"I was practising myself but I am looking for someone else to join me."
I said and forwarded my hand to her. She grabbed it readily.
When she stood next to me and put her arm to hold around me I put my hand around her and smiled at her. Parvati was amused.
"You look different," she said.
"Really?"
"You are looking at me differently."
"Maybe you are looking different than I have seen you before."
"What happened to me?"
"Maybe that's what I am also looking for."
We started walking to my room. When we reached the door, I found her body pressing against me. My palm grip became tighter around her soft love handle. Our chests were pressing against each other. I could feel the softness of her breasts, and it made my body warm.
"You have improved a lot," Parvati said while helping me sit on the bed. "You were faster and lighter."
I smiled, "I could even walk without your help. But I felt good because you were holding me dearly."
Parvati's eyes shone.
"I knew you were faking it. You could walk."
We had a good laugh.

Parvati had bought some fruits the other day. But I didn't want to eat fruit. Parvati went to the kitchen and made fruit juice. I sat on the bed and she touched the juice glass to my lips. I could only drink half.
"Didn't it taste good?"
She was worried.
"No," I said. "I am full. You can have it."
Parvati drank the leftover juice from the same glass. As she finished, I noticed the line of juice over her upper lips. I felt the urge to wipe it with my fingers. But I didn't. Instead, I watched her lap it up with her tongue.

Parvati spent an hour with me. She spoke sitting next to my bed and I didn't even know how time was passing. When she decided to leave, I accompanied her to the door.
"I am quite happy to see you walking alone." She said.
"I am not happy with walking alone when you are here," I said with a wink.
Parvathi blossomed into a broad smile. "No one wants to walk alone," she said.
"That's true." I shook my head and we were staring at each other.
"Do you think we should hug?"
Her voice was slow, indicating hesitation.
"Are you reading my mind?" I asked.
She opened her arms and we hugged each other. I pressed my chin onto her shoulder and then turned it slightly right to touch her neck. My arms went around her arms to reach her back in circles. Her forehead was resting on my shoulder. Her body felt light. When I took my arms back I saw her eyes wet. I was surprised.
"What happened?" I asked. "Last time also I had noticed something like this."
Parvati's head was down.
"Last time I cried because it was the first time in a long time someone other than my daughter hugged me tight like that." She said and looked straight into my eyes. I could see an ocean of emotion in her eyes. Parvati was as lonely as I was. I wiped her tears rolling down her cheeks. And I slowly touched her cheek. Her lips parted and I felt the urge to kiss her.
I leaned forward and landed a kiss on her forehead.
"Krish..."
Her voice was softer than ever.
"You are not alone, Parvati. Not alone."
I said.
Parvati shook her head slowly and smiled.

When she left I felt good. I felt good for doing nothing even though I wanted to hold her tight and kiss her. I was glad that I was able to control my emotions. I was sure Parvati too would have felt the same.

In the evening when Desai came home he brought some documents.
"Vickey security services is now yours, Krish. You are the sole owner of the company."
He forwarded the bundle of documents to me. I didn't want to take it.
"Come on Desai, this is not the time. It can't come for free. I didn't do anything."
I said.
"This is not for free, my friend. This is your hard work. I am merely returning it to you."
"But the investment was yours, Desai. I haven't spent anything."
Desai turned to Meera.
"Meera, please tell him to take it. He deserves it, doesn't he?"
Mera shook her head.
"Yes." She smiled at me. "Take it, Krish."
I was surprised that she decided immediately.
"You can take it too."
Desai told her and forwarded the documents to her.
"Okay,"
Meera took the documents and ran her eyes through them.
"Krish, you'll have to throw a party now."
She said with a cheeky smile.
"I can't throw anything for now," I said. "But I will do that, later."
"Don't throw anything, Krish," Desai said. "I will bring the party here."

In the night he started slow music in the hall. And he invited me to come out of my room. I used my crutches and walked out. Meera helped me while sitting on the couch. As she bent forward I didn't miss the sight of her breasts through the neckline of her dress. For a moment the bra-clad melons were on complete display. Desai was arranging drinks and snacks on the coffee table.
"I doubt I'm ready to drink, Desai," I said. "I'm under medication."
Meera looked at him, with an expression on her face sharing the same opinion.
"You can drink soft drinks."
Desai said and poured whiskey into two glasses. He opened a bottle of Breezer for me. I accepted and we toasted soon. Desai sat on the couch facing me, and Meera sat on my left. We began chatting casually.
"Today marks a new beginning," Desai said later. "Krish and I are going separate ways. Different ways. He's got his own business to look after, and I've built a new one for me."
"Are you not going to his office tomorrow?"
Meera asked.
"I'm going. But I'm not the boss. No more."
"That's good. It won't feel like I'm going on a date with his boss when I go next time with you."
Meera said.
Her witty remark made me smile but then I wondered why she brought the dating matter to the otherwise neutral conversation. I was looking at her and she read my mind.
"Susheel has invited me for a date."
She revealed.
I was surprised for a moment and then quickly realised that there was nothing to be surprised about. There could be a lot of things happening without my knowledge. I thought.
I was staring at them alternately.
"Oh, you guys are planning dates now. What about me? Is there anything for me too?"
"Of course, you will... you will have fun too." Desai said.
"Susheel..." Meera's voice sounded like a warning, though a soft one. "Don't veer into your fantasy mode please."
"About fantasies," I began to speak, "I was wondering if you guys were sharing any fantasies in my absence."
Desai smiled at me.
"These days that I am getting to stay with you, they are beyond my fantasies, Krish. I shouldn't be saying this but I have to be honest. Your accident has helped me live a life that was not even my dream. I am grateful but I don't know who to be. If I say thank you to you then Meera would be very angry, she would say I am always looking to join her in bed. But... Like I already told you, our relationship, this friendship, has now become beyond sex."
"Beyond sex." Meera smiled at him. "I love what you said."
"No... don't be so happy," I said. "He is not going to leave without having sex with you baby."
Meera made a face at me.
"I have a feeling that he will do that to please you, mister."
"As if you don't have any pleasure in that."
I hit back.
"Don't blame each other guys." Desai interrupted. "I would like to credit myself for that."
"Yeah, you will do that I know. You are the Alpha male, aren't you?"
Meera asked.
"But I have never tried to dominate you, baby."
"Never?" Meera laughed a little. "I wonder what you would call what you have done in my bed many times."
"I was not trying to dominate you in any way baby. I was just expressing my love. I was just being honest with my emotions. With you, I cannot be anyone else but me. My feelings lead me."
"Uff," Meera scoffed. But her facial expression changed quickly as she spoke further. "Now comes the Romeo Desai."
"You are smiling..."
"Of course, I like that mister," Meera said quickly. "I like it when you behave like a Romeo."
"You can turn anyone into Romeo with a smile like that."
"My hubby is here. Let's stop it before we start flirting."
Meera said as if she cared. Desai was forced to turn his eyes to me.
"You are worrying like he doesn't enjoy it."
His eyes were on me but he was still talking to her.
"I am enjoying it," I said. "I was hoping that it would lead into a situation when one thing moves into another and eventually end up with a familiar climax."
My bold statement had Meera laughing aloud, "Now Krish is taking a dig at you, gentleman."
Desai looked at me and then joined her laughter.

Our conversation deviated afterwards to casual things. The night turned out to be a peaceful one. There was no sign of desperation among all of us. When I went to the bed after dinner, I felt very calm.

But at the midnight, I woke up after seeing a hot dream in my sleep. In the dream, I had seen myself lying in my bed. I was mentally relaxed despite being aware of what was happening in the other bedroom. In that room, Desai and my wife were making love. I was just waiting for it to be over. And it was very calm while it lasted, or until I woke up.
As I woke up I was astonished to think about what was happening in the other room. It felt like if I got up and checked the other room, I might find them having steamy sex.
My dick had started to ache.
I slowly got up and opened the door. There was no sound coming from Meera's room. But I wasn't sure about Desai's room. That room was still soundproof because I hadn't drilled holes on the door. I still stood at my door, wondering about the probability of Meera being in that room, in bed with Desai.

When I went back to bed I thought about drilling holes in that door too, but I decided against it as I knew I was not in a state to carry out such a physical task. I thought about buying a voice recorder online. As the idea came to my head, I felt I was a fool for not doing it long ago.
I spend the next half an hour browsing online to find the voice recorder that Desai had used to spy on us. I thought it was very good as I had used it for my hidden missions. I couldn't find the exact model but I was able to find a voice recorder which supported listening live through a synced phone and recording. I slept only after completing the online order.

In the morning when Meera left for her office, Desai walked into my room. He was dressed to leave for the office in a few minutes.
"My Mumbai business is almost set up, Krish," he said. "I will be heading back home soon."
"I hope I will be able to recover before the inauguration of your Mumbai office."
I said.

Desai had grand plans to inaugurate his new business venture.
"I'm really excited about the inauguration event. I'm thinking of a Bollywood celebrity. You and Meera both should be there with me in Mumbai."
Desai was going to spend the rest of the week in Mumbai.
"But I will come back on Saturday," he added. "Meera has asked me to come back on Sunday to go to a wedding."
Meera had told me about the wedding a few days ago.
"You must be enjoying a lot," I said. "Visiting the temple, going shopping, attending the wedding and all. These are the things that you mentioned as things beyond sex. You are living a dream life, aren't you?"
"Of course I am, my friend. In fact, I am not at all happy to go to Mumbai but what to do - it is a necessity."
"But you are happy."
"Yeah, I am happy there is a reason for that. Yesterday I saw you walking on crutches. You are fine, Krish. You're recovering faster than I expected."
I laughed.
"You are looking so forward to seeing me walking again and I know why."
Desai laughed too.
"I have never tried to make secrets about anything, dear. My heart is open to you. Yes, your recovery is my necessity, though I'm praying for that otherwise too. I am so desperate for Meera. You have no idea how many times I have dreamt about my reunion with her... you just have to get up and be intimate with her once, and then you will see me having my best time with her. You'll see all your dreams come true too."

He was blatantly speaking about how he would screw my wife and I was getting excited to hear it from him.
I let out a sigh.
"It now feels like your fantasy is not just about having sex with her again but doing it in my presence. It's stunning when we think how strange it is, isn't it?"
Desai nodded and pulled a chair close to my bed to sit down.
"You're right, Krish. But it is not just my dream. This is in fact your ultimate fantasy, Krish. Watching your beautiful wife getting fucked by me that too from a close POV; like a sofa where you could sit very close to us."
I leaned forward to correct my sitting posture before replying.
"How can you be so sure about my dreams?"
"You're more or less like me, Krish. All you want to witness is to see her have all the fun. You want to see her writhe in pain when her body welcomes my strength. I cherish the moment when she feels the heat of my desire enters her body, you know what I mean. And by now you are also aware that when it happens, her cries become a lot hotter than when you do the same to her. She loves you, I envy you for that. But I'm confident about the pleasure I’m capable of giving her. She enjoys having sex with me. You will love watching it. It will be a moment you'd never forget. We will celebrate together."
Desai's eyes were shining.
"You seem to have a complete fantasy with a lot of details."
I said.
"It thrills me a lot whenever I think of being watched by you, Krish. I have played out that fantasy many times. Starting from the kiss, I want you to witness every moment she spends with me. Be honest with me, Krish; are you not thrilled to watch her in action?"
I was.
"Yes," I smiled.
"Yes, you are. I know that. My fantasy would fascinate you. I have even decided on which dress I would ask her to wear for the big day. I mean, the big night."
"Which dress?"
"There's an off-shoulder top that she had worn during a dinner with me. You were there too. Do you remember?"
I shook my head negatively. "Not sure."
"It's a pink one, dude. She looks her hottest best in that. I remember that night when she wore that dress; she shone like pure gold."
I laughed, amazed by how he was remembering such trivial details about my wife.

It was now obvious that he was in the mood to talk about how he would love to fuck my wife on the 'big day'. And I felt he would be tempted to talk about how he had managed to fuck her behind my back already.
I wanted him to talk about it. I had no plan to confront him by revealing that I knew about it because I was sure it would only make him alert in the future. I rather wanted something to be slipped out of his mouth. For that, I wanted him to talk.
"No matter what she wears for the night, you're not gonna let her shine like that till the end of the day, are you?" I asked and went on, "I should be ashamed to admit this. But I'm equally thrilled to admit it, Desai. I have heard her crying with pleasure during sex but the thought that I'm going to witness her cry like that, just makes me crazy."
I had Desai's complete attention.
"Have you imagined how she's gonna cry with pleasure?" He asked.
"I can imagine how loud she would be. But I can't imagine how you would make love to her. The thought makes me wanna recover faster. Sometimes it makes me feel that I should ask her to start sleeping in your room."
Desai was stunned. Either by my boldness to admit it or by the possibility of him starting to sleep with Meera very soon. He spent a few seconds thinking about either of them. I felt he was a nudge away from opening up.
I went on.
"That Meera has been out of action for so many weeks is making me crazy about the level of desire Meera must be possessing. I'm excited about being intimate with her, again. But more than that, I'm often thinking about you. I'm sure your presence in this house must be making her think about it too. I haven't discussed it with her, but I have a hunch that she must be having warm thoughts about you. Sometimes I feel she has the right to fantasize about you. A few days ago I saw a dream in my sleep in that I saw you with her. I thought you guys were meeting behind me. It excited me a lot."
"You're a little rascal, my friend. You'd make me things I would never do to you."
Desai said with a laugh.
"I wouldn't mind even if you do," I said. "I have my reasons to justify it."
"But Meera would never do it."
"I know. That's why that dream felt so hot. What we shouldn't do and what we wouldn't do are what we have done a lot of times, aren't they?"
Desai stared at me, his face lighting up further with every second. I thought he was contemplating opening up about having sex with my wife behind me already.
"I would love to see it happen..." Desai said. "But I'm sure Meera wouldn't do it."
He was determined to keep his secret.

Perhaps Meera would have made him promise not to open up at any cost, I thought. The future of his relationship with her might be dependent on that promise. He must be having a lot of fun which he was surely not ready to risk for anything.
He was not going to tell me. Unless I make him. I said myself.
"So you must be planning a big day - or night - for her. For me." I said. "I wonder what your fantasy is like."
Desai was quick to take the bite.
"I'm you'd be thrilled to know about it," he said.
"Tell me," I insisted.
"My fantasy is like," he said, "I would love the night to be very open. For all of us. It wouldn't be happening in the bedroom. It should happen in the hall. You would be sitting right next to her. You would sit there and have a close-up view of your Meera welcoming my tongue into her mouth and sucking it. I would undress her and fondle her breasts.
Then I will spread her legs and push my cock into her married pussy, which she would forget for a moment that it belonged to you in the first place. Her eyes would be fixed on my face while I enter her slowly. Then I will fuck her deep until she completely forgets her husband's presence in the house.
Then I will turn her around and enter from behind. Because that will make her turn to you and face you and show how she's being pleasured. You can watch her face.
She might not look you in the face because she's going to be shy about ignoring you for a while. But you can move closer and force her to face you and look at you in the eyes. I'll fuck deeper and make her moan. Then, while she's aware that you're watching her every move, I'll bring an orgasm to her. She will try to suppress a scream but she will fail like she always does. Once the orgasmic waves are settled, she'll forgo her qualms about your presence and give me a thanking kiss.
And then I'll fuck her for more and then pull out to give her a facial with my juice. She would sit down and look up at me while I'll shoot my load on her face. Or perhaps, I would prefer you to make a choice here, Krish. What do you want, should I cum inside her pussy or her mouth?"
I was getting lost in the blatant narration of his dirty fantasy. I couldn't respond immediately.
"Do you have a choice?" He asked again.
"What do you think Meera would love to do?"
I asked, passing on the choice.
"She always loved the taste of my cum. So..."
His smile was filled with a sense of satisfaction.
"And once I'm finished, she will lick me clean and blow my dick, making me hard again. That's gonna be the end of the show for you, my friend. I'd take the action to my bedroom after that."
"You will have all of her for you?"
"For the rest of the night. Yes."

There was no way he was going to talk about how he had fucked my wife behind my back. He was just interested in keeping me excited about the future. I was disappointed, but I was also content that he had no idea that I knew about it. I felt his confidence would surely make him seduce Meera again.

When Desai left for the office, my attention diverted back to my physical state. The explicit nature of his talking had given me a wave of blood rush. My body was weakened but my dick was hard like a rock. I tried to control it throughout there day but eventually, in the evening, I found myself shagging in my bed. I came soon and my cum drops were flying in the air. I cleaned the bedsheet but I missed a few drops on the floor. When Meera returned from the office she spotted it.
"Susheel was right, Krish. An idle mind is a devil's workshop." She said and warned me in a stiff voice. "Please don't do silly things, Krish. It's not healthy. I'm being serious."

Chapter to be cont'd
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 11-11-2022, 12:43 PM