Incest Story of my sweet innocent didi
Update 28 - First ride

It was twelve in the afternoon. Nav was standing in kitchen preparing sabzi. She was feeling very uncomfortable since last two days. Her body was feeling heavy and breathes were out of control every now and then. It was seven days ago when her brother fucked her in a field under the sky. Since then, she was carving for a dick. How good it was! Nav thought stirring the spoon in the pan. She could not stop thinking about the hard fuck she had recieved from aman that day. Her thighs were shaking. It was a total out of control orgasm. The way aman got on his feet and fucked her like a road-side bitch was the best experience till now. Oh aman… nav thought, lowered the flame under the pan, and started rubbing her pussy from over her salwar. She kept on rubbing her clit with her fingers. It was under her salwar and panty but still it felt so good. The thought of being a good girl infront of everyone and a bitch behind-the-scenes sent ripples throughout her body. “Hayeee” a little moan came out of her mouth as she remembered the moment when aman was licking her tight asshole. “You asshole smells so good didi” aman had said later. I am so good, so beautiful, nav thought closing her eyes. “Each part of my body is so precious, like kohinoor,” Nav said to herself rubbing her pussy. “Ahhh even my shit hole” nav boosted while her pussy was about to explode. The pan just infront of her was realising heat. So was nav’s body. She was all sweaty. I am so beautiful ahhhhhhhhhhh, her pussy gave up and nav recieved a little orgasms. 

“Nav?” 

Suddenly a voice fell on nav’s ears. She turned and saw her father standing on the door. “Yeah daddy?” nav said hesitantingly.

“Are you alright beta?” her father asked.

For a moment, shivers ran down her smile. Did he saw me doing that? Nav thought. “Ye… yes daddy”

“Why are you sweating?”

“It’s flame daddy” nav replied.

Her father looked at her for a second and then said “Okay… I am going out for some time. Inform you mother. She is upstairs”

Nav nodded and he left.

Bach gayi” nav took a breathe of relief. She was almost caught and don’t no why, this close encounter felt thrilling to her. Why I always feel thrilling when something like this happens? She asked herself. Nav’s father went out and her mother was upstairs. Now is the time, she thought and walked quickly towards aman’s room. 

Aman was laying on the bed with his mobile in hand. Nav entered, smile, and jumped on aman. 

“What happened didi?” aman asked surprisingly. Nav said nothing but shoved her lips in her brothers lips. “What are you doing didi? Everyone is at home.”

Nav took a breathe, held aman’s face in her soft hands, and said “Daddy went to market and mummy is upstairs.” The lusty bitch took her tongue out and shoved it inside aman’s mouth. After licking her brother’s tongue, she added “Please do it aman… I am dying.”

Aman smiled “do what?”

Nav smiled back “....put your dick in you big sister’s pussy, and fuck her.”

Both of them gave a little smile and kissed passionately. Nav’s heart was pounding while she was on top and kissing her brother. What if mummy entered? What if daddy walked in? The thrill of being a bitch and getting caught made nav even more horny. Then she pulled her lips out.

“What happened?” aman asked.

Nav came down from the bed, held aman’s hand, and said “let’s go to my washroom.” Both of the went to nav’s room and then to her washroom. “Wait here!” nav said and went out to make a check. It was thrill but she just could not afford to be caught fucking her brother by anyone. First, nav locked the main door, then made sure her mummy was upstairs. After that, she swiftly walked to the washroom. 

When Nav entered, she saw her brother sitting on the toilet seat with her dick out. Nav smiled, and locked the door. she removed her salwar, then her panty. Nav got on her knees infront of the toilet seat and grabbed aman’s half-erected dick. Her body always shivered whenever she touched her brother’s dick. The soft hand of this beautiful punjaban started beating aman’s meat slowly. She kissed the dick head, licked it and the shaft. Sucked it too slowly and passionatily. When it was totally hard, nav stood up, and tried to sit on it. 

“Place it on your entrance didi and slowly come down… it will enter automatically” aman advised her inexperienced sister.

Nav was struggling to take the inside her tight pussy. She had never ridden a cock before. Finally, the dickhead went inside. “Ummmm” nav moaned as her tight choot felt hardness entering. “Sssss” she moaned again when she moved her body down on aman’s dick. Finally, almost entire dick was in nav’s pussy. Both of them kissed and slowly and steadily, nav started riding a dick for the very first time in her life. 

“Hayeee…” nav’s usual hayes started as she started moving up and down. For few seconds, the dick slid out of her tight fudi but then she understood the dynamics. Nav gripped her hands on aman’s shoulders, and the toes of her feet were pressing the marble of the washroom hardly. Aman’s hands were already gripping her fat ass. He was continuously pressing and stretching her butt while her mouth either in nav’s mouth or kissing her neck. Nav increased the pace of ridding. Her pussy was already dripping juices. Her body was going ripples. “Ohhhh aman…” nav moaned, rolling her eyes. It never felt this good, nav thought with her eyes shut. Her body was going up and down. Toilet was shaking as well. Hayeeeeee I was meant to ride… hayeeeee, nav ‘s eyes were rolling, the first ograsm just came but she did not stop. She kept on riding.

“Nav?” suddenly a voice came from outside the washroom. 

A shiver went through nav’s spine. Daddy, nav immediately recognized and stopped with entire dick inside her. Aman was scared as well. He came back, he would have heard me… oh god. Nav felt like her soul left the body. Think, think, think. She had to handle this situation. “Shhhhhh” nav whispered to aman and then said loudly “Yes daddy?”

“What happened beta? Are you alright?”

“Yes daddy…”

“I heard some voices”

Fuck, what should I say now? nav thought and said “I don’t know papa…”

For a second, there was no reply but then her father said “Okay beta.”

He left and both of them finally got a breathe of relief. “Do you think he knew what was happening inside?” aman panicked.

“No!” nav replied and kissed him. “We have to be more careful aman”.

“Yes didi”.

Nav got up and the dick slipped out of her pussy. It was totally wet, covered with nav’s juices. She opened the tap and water ran down in the tub which made a lot of noise. It was enough to cover her moans. Then, she came back and took aman’s dick insider her again.  “We have to be careful aman… we can’ afford to get caught. The world can’t accept our relation” she said.

“Yes didi… we need to be careful” aman agreed. “And we must use condoms until you get married. You cannot become pregnat before your marriage”

“Exactly!” 

They kissed.

“You are mine and I am yours” nav said looking in aman’s eyes.

“I am yours and you are mine” aman replied the same way.

They kissed again.

“No one… no one but me has the right over your dick” she reminded him. “And no one but you has the right over my pussy”.

Aman smiled and nav knew he loved hearing this. She hugged him and started riding again. Her eyes started rolling again and pussy started leaking again. In the instance, the bitch forgot what happened just few seconds ago. Her body and pussy only wanted a dick. 

Did daddy know what I am doing inside, she thought as her face was buried in aman’s shoulder. No, he can’t… but he could have doubt me fingering myself. Aman’s finger was touching her dry asshole while the thoughts hit her brain. Daddy almost caught me rubbing my pussy in the kitchen earlier and now he would be thinking I am fingering inside. Surprisingly, this thought was not troubling her. It was even making her more horny. How would daddy feel? Her sanskari beti pleasuring herself. Nav smiled, paused her riding, smooched aman aggressively and then continued her ride. Would daddy think of me fingering my pussy, the gross thought came in her mind and the very next moment, her body went through an intense shockwave. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” nav moaned rolling her eyes. Would daddy think about me the way other think? About my body? About my ass? Would he think about fucking his beti… the thought gave her one more orgasm. It was even better but the very next moment, a feeling of guilt went through her brain. How could I even think about that? He is my daddy…

“What are you thinking didi?” aman asked

Nav paused and breathed heavily. “Just my slutty thoughts” she replied.

“Thoughts about whom?”

“About you my love” nav straightforward lied to her lover. “Who else can be? I can never think about anyone else. No else man can take your place in my heart and thoughts”

Aman smiled happily and kissed her. Nav restarted the riding. He thinks I will never cheat him, nav thought as aman was continousily licking her neck and pressing her butt. I love him and never cheat him but… the riding became agressive. But sonu deserves me. I loved him once. The thought of Sonu, her ex boyfriend whose dick she used to suck in the underground parking, was even more exciting. I can’t cheat aman… I love him… but I love sonu as well… I can’t cheat, her mind was boggling by now. But I wanted always a bitch life and bitches are not loyal… I must be a sanskari bitch…. “Ahhhhhhhhh hayeeeeee amannnnnn…..” nav exploded again and it was the most intense orgasm of the day. The very next second, aman’s balls exploded as well and his warm cum filled nav’s vagina. I could feel the cum inside, nav thought as she kissed her brother once again.

After that, nav cleaned her choot with a choot and both of them went outside and continued their lives of sanskari beti and college studying boy.

That night nav could not sleep. She was thinking about her daddy. Does he know what I was doing in kitchen or in the washroom? It was scary for her. But what would he do even if he knew? Pleasuring yourself is not a crime. She was overthinking. One thought was bringing guilt. It was of her father thinking about nav in a different way. What am I thinking? Its not possible. He is my father. Nav knew she was crossing the limit. Well, she had already crossed the limit by giving her virginity to her brother but the thought of her father was literally very gross and over the limit. And she that! Then suddenly, a message came on her insta. It was sonu. It was a “hey”. Nav did not replied immediately. She wanted him to wait. A bitch move. 

Sonu was nav’s third boyfriend. He was three years senior to him. Nav had many memories with him. He used to kiss and finger her during the movies. She would gift her dirty panty to him afterwards. Then, nav would suck his dick in the underground on the backseat while her bestfriend, Chasham, did the same to her boyfriend in the front seat. Those were the best days, nav thought. Sonu was the only guy before aman who nav loved. The most slutty day also came with him when nav sucked Sonu’s and his bestfriend, money’s dick in the car. Nav had promised sonu her virginity. She had even promised that she will let sonu and money fuck her together. Either of the day never but they started chatting during the lockdown. 

Meanwhile, nav was thinking about her. She was so proud of her beauty and hotness. My body has no match, she though gazing at the ceiling. Yes, she was right. No one has an ass like me and every man wants to taste my butt. Even my father would be thinking about me, the unnecessary absurd thought was disturbing but she was enjoying it. And over the top, no one has a brain like me. I have successfully fooled everyone except my brother. Yes, this was true as well. Her journey of a sanskari bitch was going great! 

Another message popped up on her insta.

Sonu: Are you there?
Nav: yes, I am here! Sorry i was busy

She lied straight away.

Sonu: So… what is your answer?
Nav: I am sorry Sonu, I can’t come.
Sonu: Why?
Nav: I am engaged now. I can’t cheat my fiancee. I love him!

Another lie.

Sonu: You love me too, right?
Nav: I do but I can’t come to meet.
Sonu: I deserve one shot nav!

By one shot, he meant a fuck session. Nav knew it.

Nav: No sonu! 
Sonu: You are not virgin anymore. We can do it once. No one will know.

Nav had told sonu about losing her virginity. Sonu was her best boyfriend. He was tall, handsome, mature, had a big dick and was always trustworthy. Even after sudden breakup by nav back in the college days, he did not acted stupidly and accepted. Nav trusted her so she told her she no more virgin. But the clever nav, replaced aman with her fiancee, karan in the story. 

Nav: I can’t sonu. You know I am not that type of a girl who cheats.

She smiled while typing this!

Sonu: I know but you can become a slut for a day. Remember the day when you sucked mine and money’s dick in the car?

How can I forget that?

Nav: I do. It was a mistake.

It was not, she smiled. It was one of the best days when she was sandwiched between two handsome hunks.

Sonu: Please nav I want to fuck you once. Please
Nav: No sonu. I am not a slut. I am not that type of girl.
Sonu: Please nav I beg. Let’s finish what we started in the car in that underground parking
Nav: What? You are thinking about having s*x in the car?

Nav never fails to pretend. Even while chatting she is censoring words like sex to show that she ain’t that type of girl.

Sonu: Yes, in the backseat. There is a lot of place in my new mercedez
Nav: Wow you got a mercedez?

Money, car, and other richies were the first things that attract nav to a man. 

Sonu: Yeah… it is a beautiful car. You would love it
Nav: I will but I can’t sonu.
Sonu: Let's meet once in my car. Just a drive. Nothing else.
Nav: No. I am sorry
Sonu: just a drive. Please think.
Nav: Okay I will think but my answer be no.
Sonu: Please nav!

Nav had successfully made her ex boyfriend beg and now it was the time to close the chat. She did not even bothered to say good bye to him. 

Where did this started? Nav thought. She knew! It started from the night when she saw her mother totally naked, her legs on nav’s chacha’s shoulders, and his dick inside her mummy’s pussy. Nav was a school girl back then who was a total introvert. That night, everything changed. She could never forget that scene. She could never forgot her mummy’s painful moans when chacha ji was pounding her. Mummy was having so intense orgasm that night, nav remembered. 

After that night, nav learned the dynamics of pussy and dick. She would watch them everytime they fucked. Her chacha, who is aman’s father and most likely nav’s father too, was her first crush. Nav developed the taste for older man during that time. She started rubbing her pussy thinking about her chacha ji fucking her like he fucked her mummy. But soon she realised that her chacha ji is actually her biological father and then she stopped. 

Nav made her first boyfriend in 12th class. They would hug and kiss but aman’s found out so she broke up. Nav was dead scared at that time. That was the time she realised she could not do this openly. She had to be a sansakri girl. In college, she made three boyfriends. First one was a simple guy and other two were rich handsome hunks. Nav let them touch her, gave them handjobs and blowjobs as well. There was a time when she developed a taste for introvert nerdy boys who never had a chance on nav. She would tease them and make them feel she was noticing them. One junior nerdy guy was trapped. He had a small dick and nav would humilate him. She sucked her little dick once as well. 

Older men, handsome hunks, and nerdy boys… she went even one step ahead with her own blood, her own brother. Nav smiled thinking about everything. Should I stop or live my life and fulfil the lust my body has? She asked herself and closed her eyes.
[+] 13 users Like Punjabi_prince90's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 07-09-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 07-09-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Rasel - 08-09-2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Eros1949 - 08-09-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 11-09-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 13-09-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 13-09-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-09-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-09-2022, 11:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 18-09-2022, 08:20 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 18-09-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 22-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 22-09-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 24-09-2022, 07:19 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 24-09-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 24-09-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-09-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 27-09-2022, 07:54 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 27-09-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 01-10-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 30-09-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 05-10-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-10-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 08-10-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 08-10-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 08-10-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 12-10-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-10-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by PAATROW - 15-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 16-10-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 17-10-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 19-10-2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 21-10-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 21-10-2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 22-10-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 25-10-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 26-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Pinky5 - 27-10-2022, 10:20 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 28-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 31-10-2022, 02:56 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 31-10-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 31-10-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 02-11-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 02-11-2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 03-11-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 06-11-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Punjabi_prince90 - 10-11-2022, 07:50 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 10-11-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by yenjvoy - 11-11-2022, 10:36 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 11-11-2022, 05:28 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 11-11-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 11-11-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 12-11-2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 12-11-2022, 11:12 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-11-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 13-11-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 17-11-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 19-11-2022, 02:16 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 19-11-2022, 05:37 PM