Adultery என்னால் தாம் எல்லாம் என்னை மன்னிச்சிடு அம்மா
(09-11-2022, 09:35 PM)bineeshm Wrote: 4th point is excellent observation.
I had few more observations:
1. First, Kumar's size was abnormal and it was later found out to be due to some medicine. Sanjay too had those medicines and has elongated his organ. Since Kumar is friends with Rajesh, he too definitely would have taken that magic medicine.
2. As friend Me.You has pointed out, Rajesh is driving the same BMW where this all started. Sangeetha too would have noticed it and most probably sensed something.
3. But still why she goes with Rajesh is not known at this point and we can only speculate. Rajesh had no idea of her family, so the crucial reason of to protect her family or Sanjay is totally ruled out. But I can think of this - Sangeetha has a weakness for long organs. First time Rajesh might have imposed on her on the sports meet (in the bathroom). Though she might have been furious on his violence, she still would have loved the 'magic' long organ has done on her. Though for sometime she is exclusive with Sanjay, there are few things she is not able to express or get from Sanjay that she can take from Rajesh without shame or hesitation. The Principal might have done her part in getting them closer and going ahead with their plan.
4. In all there is no denying suspicion of Kumar in this game. I have strong feeling that he played an active part in turning Rajesh (his long time friend and benefactor) towards Sangeetha (his old flame who has rejected him) to settle scores with Sanjay (who stole his prize, more over now has a longer tool). What Sangeetha might wanted to have as a hidden affair, Kumar has bought it to knowledge of Sanjay and thus settled his scores for now.
ANyway its too complex to speculate or decode now.
Enjoy reading...

எனக்கு சரிவர புரியாவிட்டாலும், நான் ஏற்கனவே சொன்னது போல குமாருக்கு இதில் ஏதேனும் பங்கு இருக்கலாம்... தான் சங்கீதாவை ஓக்க விடாமல் தடுக்கும் சஞ்சயை மற்றும், மகன் சஞ்சய் மீது மிகுந்த பாசம் வைத்து இருப்பதால், மகனுக்காக தன்னை நிராகரித்த சங்கீதாவையும் பழிக்கு பழி வாங்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்து கொண்டு, சஞ்சய்க்கு மன வேதனையை அளித்து விட்டான்... 

பிரின்ஸி மஹா, ராஜேஷ் இருவரும் சேர்ந்து சதி திட்டம் தீட்டி, சங்கீதாவை சென்னைக்கு அனுப்பி இருக்கலாம். சங்கீதாவை சமாதானம் செய்து, ராஜேஷ் உடன் குடும்பம் நடத்த வேண்டும் தூண்டி விட்டதும் மஹாவாகவே இருக்கும்...

இதைத் தான் நீங்களும் கமெண்ட் செய்து இருக்கிறீர்கள் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்... நன்றி நண்பரே
[+] 1 user Likes Reader 2.0's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: என்னால் தாம் எல்லாம் என்னை மன்னிச்சிடு அம்மா - by Reader 2.0 - 10-11-2022, 10:18 AM