Incest Mom's tease
Once back in my room, I jacked off remembering the events of the day and fell on bed tired. I then kept thinking of mom's doings from the day we attended that party, mom's tease in the home, the stranger episode and what she just did today with my friends. Then I came to the conclusion that all the while Mom just liked the way she teases guys around her. That gives immense pleasure to her in teasing. Then I decided to take things to my hand and test how far she would go when it comes to teasing. I remained calm for the rest of the day and didn't say a word to Mom. I tried to avoid eye contact with her at dinner too and went straight to my room and locked the door before sleeping. Now as I know Mom likes to tease, I had made a best plan for her the next morning.

I woke up to the voices coming from the TV in the living room. Rubbing my eyes, I got up and walked into the living room and found Mom sitting on the couch in just her petticoat. She is sitting there just wearing her petticoat and mangalsutra with her huge boobs out in the open as I walked closer to her. 

"Put on your saree Mom. We are going out today" I said simply and she was surprised that I didn't even have a good look at her while she sat there topless.

I just smiled to myself and walked to have breakfast as she disappointedly went to her room. I came back after getting ready to see Mom dressed in a nice saree waiting for me in the living room. I could definitely say she is craving my attention and took her time to get ready. She put on a nice pink saree with a green border and matching blouse. She looked gorgeous in that glittered saree as each time she moved there saree shined.

"We are supposed to go shopping, not attending some party Mom" I teased.

"You didn't tell me" she said folding her hand with a hard grin on her face.

"You didn't ask"

"You want me to change?"

"Doesn't matter" I said and she might have felt bad for one, I didn't even praise her beauty and two, I behaved as if I didn't care what she wears.

We sat silently in the car as she took the driving seat and not a word is spoken between us except for the directions I gave her to reach the shop. Finally we made a stop at a small store and Mom was utterly shocked as I made my way into a lingerie store. It was a small store in the middle of a series of stores in isolated area and which would fit hardly five customers in it. It was too early in the morning when we reached the store and lucky for us the only store that is open in the line was this. All the other stores will start business at least an hour later
 Feeling happy, I almost dragged Mom into the store and as we entered there were no customers as it was too early.

There were only two people inside the store, a guy in his early 40's who I assumed may be the owner and a sales girl in her early twenties. The sales lady looked so naive and was wearing a casual churidar.

"I am here looking for a bra for her" I said looking at the guy.

"Yeah, we have a good collection. She will show you" he said looking at Mom who is still in shock.

"What's the size?" The sales lady asked and Mom didn't reply.

"It's 34C" I casually replied as I'm well aware of it. I have jacked off in her bra multiple times and I well remember the exact size.

She placed a lot of models and I went through all of them and asked

"Do you have something special like designer ones which you know, well looks good like...." I was saying when the guy intervened and came beside the girl.

"We specifically have what you want" he said and pulled out a box from under the counter.

Those were all designer bra's, few of them were see-through and semi transparent. I picked a box which had no straps at all which I figured out from the picture on the box.

"How does this one hold?" I asked looking at Mom and she was completely filled with embarrassment. 

"It has transparent straps sir" the sales girl replied calmly.

"Can I take it out to have a look?" I questioned.

"No sir, you can open it only once you but it" the girl intervened.

"No problem sir, you can take it out and look" the guy says hushing her.

I opened the box and felt the soft fabric of the bra and placed my hand at the cups and pressed looking at Mom as if I was squeezing her boobs. The sales girl's mouth went open with shock as I did that. 

"Are you sure the size is 34C, I think that doesn't fit her" the guy said all of a sudden winking at me for just me to watch. Mom was utterly shocked listening to this guy openly talking about the size of her boobs.

"I think you're right, do you have a tape to measure" I asked and as the sales girl went down to pick the tape, the guy said

"I'm sorry, there is no measuring tape with us" and the girl stood back with a surprising look at the guy.

"I think there is a way to figure out the size" I said and took the bra to keep it on mom's chest as if trying to fit the position of cups on her chest.

As she was wearing a saree, the pallu was coming in between while I tried to position it. Mom had a look of shame and she lowered her face as I openly tried to place the bra on her heaving chest.

"With that pallu you can't do it" the guy said and I whispered into mom's ear

"Can you take it off?" 

As soon as I said that Mom looked at me with shock and a while later pulled the pallu down exposing her blouse covered blouse. I placed the bra on the blouse and in the process brushing my fingers on her boobs feeling the signed once in a while digging my fingers on her boobs. 

"Hmm, this thing seems shall. Can you look for a bigger size" I said looking at the sales girl and she immediately picked another one 

The guy was by now looking at mom's chest without a blink. I put on the new bra on her chest again and said

"This one seems to fit, but I don't like the color" Saying that I tried another three bras all the while brushing and pressing on mom's boobs as both of them looked with their mouths open amused. I kept on complaining about the color or design as I tried a few more ones and turned a small pile of bras on the table. The guy or the sales girl are least bothered about it too. Finally I got one with a 34C size designer bra and said

"This one looks very good but I doubt it fits. There is only one way to know" I said and gathered the courage to ask Mom

"Give me your bra and let's match with the size"

"What? No" she said.

"Do you have a trial room?" I asked the guy.

"We don't have a trial room here. Generally we don't welcome our guests to try the lingerie but you have the leverage to check it here" the guy relief calmly.

"No way" Mom replied.

"Oh, don't worry Mom. Look at this bra. This is so good. I don't want to lose this one" I said.

"You don't understand. I'm not wearing a bra underneath" she said in a low voice but it was definitely heard by the other two too and the girl kept giggling looking at mom's inconvenience.

"Oh, don't worry Mom, look at yourself. You are already showing most of your boobs and I don't think this thin fabric of the blouse is covering much. These two people here have already seen most of you. So it's better you try this one to be sure"

"Can't we do this at home Avi, please" she pleaded.

"We don't have an exchange of return policy madam. But I can assure your privacy" the guy spoke his first words with Mom and closed the door which had a glass on top half but it is difficult for anyone to see what's going inside unless they peek inside.

"I know you want to do it. Just do it. I assure that this will be one of our secrets and to keep you safe is my responsibility " I whispered into mom's ear and that surely gave her some confidence.

She put on her pallu back and trying to hide her nakedness, she removed the hooks of her blouse one by one and pulled the blouse out from her body. I took the blouse in hand and saw Mom struggling to put on the new bra struggling not to let her pallu drop. Finally she hooked the bra and said

"It fits well and is very comfortable"

"That sounds good, but aren't you going to let us see how good it looks on you!" I said with a wicked smile.

Mom had that seductive look when she used to walk topless at our home as she dropped her pallu at once to expose her huge melons hidden under that designer bra. The top half portion of the bra was a net material and she looked so sexy in that even the girl kept looking at her without any shame.

"She is definitely wishing for her to grow well as you" I whispered into mom's ear to which she smiled.

I made her turn sideways to look at the sides and then she took a quick round giving a glimpse of her naked back of her top just covered with the straps of the bra. I think she was similarly excited by the show as us, that she started to adjust the bra cups now openly. 

"This looks good on you, but why don't you try this one" I picked a red bra from the pile which had more transparent cloth than the one she was wearing. She gladly took it and held the pallu with her teeth such that the pallu covered her boobs and quickly unclasped the bra. Her back was facing the wall and we all got a clear view of the sides of her boobs as she tried on the red bra. I think I got a good view of her nipples too which I'm not sure the other two might have noticed.

As she dropped the pallu to show her top portion clad in that red bra, she looked like an absolute MILF and I couldn't help myself from adjusting my crotch right there. I heard the sales girl giggling and turned around to see the guy was also adjusting her crotch. Mom was starting to feel more comfortable now as she started to check herself without any shame.

"I want to try that one too" she pointed at a purple bra which had very small cups and I wondered if her big boobs would be able to fit in that one.

I handed it over to her and this time instead of holding the pallu covering her chest, she turned around facing the wall and unclasped the bra showing her bare back to us. She removed it and the girl was the only one able to get a complete view of her left boob as Mom put on the new bra. All our mouths went wide open as Mom turned around. The bra cups were too small than I imagined and were only covering the bottom half of her boobs and one could even see the black areola around her nipples in that.

"Oh this is so nice" I said resting my hand on mom's right boob and caressing the softness of the fabric, I moved my hand all over her boobs. I started to feel the smooth feeling of the fabric in her stiff boobs now openly finding no resistance from Mom, as both of them looked at us and at once as Mom noticed the guy much forward she slapped my hand away as if sending a message of 'no touching'.

The guy had a sad look of face and Mom looked at him and felt bad for him too as I noticed that look in her eyes.

"Now please let me put on my blouse back" she said and right there removed her bra to stand topless showing off her bare boobs to us for the first time. There was a small wolf whistle from the guy seeing Mom topless. Mom took her time to place the bra on the counter and she started to put her blouse back. The was no hint of shame but a sigh of relief in her face as she put in her blouse back and adjusted her pallu.

"I'll take these two" I said picking the two bras they Mom had tried and paid the bill. 

"We have a good collection of panties too" the guy said with an exciting tone as we silently took the package and made our way out the door.

Once we came out, we noticed that all the shops in the line were open and felt relieved that we made it back in time not to be caught from anyone. Mom out the package in my hand and asked me to bring the car as she walked back into the store. I went to bring the car and parked it in front of the store as Mom came to sit beside me.

"What did you do?" I asked curiously.

"I said that I will be back to try the panty collection too soon and gave the girl a kiss to remember" she said giggling as I started the car to drive back home.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 7 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom's tease - by Mf123 - 07-09-2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by Saikarthik - 07-09-2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Mom's tease - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 13-09-2022, 01:43 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by Rahulk11 - 13-09-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by Mf123 - 16-09-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by kohli2458 - 16-09-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Mom's tease - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 17-09-2022, 12:20 PM
RE: Mom's tease - by Olduser1456 - 18-09-2022, 07:28 AM