Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery ☕❤️⭐scanned erotic books and magazines - 2.1 ❤️⭐✿
(06-11-2022, 02:39 PM)vasur Wrote: Sirs, a small request. Some time back I read a story in Radhika or Ramani, which I vaguely remember as follows :
our hero helps a married woman having a girl child in taking care of her husband's ill health i.e. by visiting hospital along with her and after some time the husband dies. Our hero used to call her 'akkaiah'. even after her husband's health he used to help her accompanying her in rickshaw sitting together and one time he expresses his desire for her, which she politely rejects. In spite of it, he used to help and visit her home often. After her rejection he accompanies her in a separate rickshaw and this makes her annoyed and while on return she insists him to sit along with her in the same rickshaw and after reaching home, she asks him to stay back to night in their house and approaches and asks him not to treat her as an outsider and she herself surrenders to him. Her child has the knowledge of her mother's affair with this hero (mamaiah). After a long gap the hero gets married and visits her and expresses his desire for her daughter also, while making love with her. This makes her angry and asks him to get out.
I don't remember the name of the story. Can anyone help me in locating the above story please? Thanks.
Sarit garu/Prasthanam garu, any luck, sir?
[+] 2 users Like vasur's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: కృతఙతలు - by prasad_extm - 05-12-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: ❤️⭐scanned erotic books and magazines - 2.1 ❤️⭐ - by vasur - 07-11-2022, 09:42 PM
RASVANTI SCAN BOOK PDF - by sarit11 - 09-08-2022, 10:27 PM