Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
Hi friends,

So the Pujas and Deepavali being finally over, time for all of you to get back into the EROTIC mood once again. So here comes the next update, please ENJOY!

Chapter 30: The Cheating Wife 

The next two weeks Rahul could not arrange any business tours for me, and I after a long time was able to spend some quality time at home with my family. We were both slowly moving back into the family mode as Poroma didn't get any chance towards advancement of her adulterous infidelity relationship with the philanderer Rahul. We were making tender love daily nights and Poroma was giving me blowjobs to relieve my morning woods to wake me up in the morning! We were both happy and slowly returning to our previous closeness. Both the children were feeling much happier as their both parents were attentive to them so much. These two weeks were very nice to both of us, and we were starting to understand each other, Poroma was continually trying to make it up to me, she was full of gratitude at my forgiveness. I in turn was slowly starting to get to understand Poroma's dilemma and looking at her problem more sympathetically.

Poroma 's POV: 

Until the next Wednesday Poroma was so happy and feeling so wonderful, Ranjeet had said he will not be needing to go on tours for that week and most probably the next week also as Rahul was unable to arrange any tours for him! She was feeling overjoyed, at last she finally got her chance to make it up to her sweet husband! They have been tenderly making love and sleeping after that cuddling against each other on Monday and Tuesday. It was the first time since the party that Poroma was feeling so close to her husband. But then suddenly everything went downhill for her when she got a call from Rahul on Wednesday.

"What did you expect slut?" Rahul asked, "since your wimp of a husband could not be sent out this week you don't need to attend your duties?"

Poroma was already trembling in fear but tried to maintain the calm in her voice, "what exactly do you want Rahul?"

"I want you to come to my office tomorrow at 1.30 P. M, period," He said affirmatively.

"Are you mad?" Poroma panicked, "Ranjeet will be there at the office!"

"Well that's the reason I am asking you to come at the specific time," Rahul said confidently, "tomorrow at that time I will send your hubby out of the office on some errands and you will come and meet me at that time!"

"No no no Rahul," Poroma panicked, "it's not possible, there will be other staff at the office and most of them know me!"

"Ranjeet is no more friends with any one of them following the party," Rahul said, "and you will be coming straight to my office, nobody will stop you! I will ensure none of them speak to Ranjeet and your secret affair is intact! Of course you shouldn't expect me to be in a full week abstinence or use my own hands! At least you will come and give me a blowjob in my office crawling under the desk while I will put a do not disturb sign at the door! And don't wear a bra when you come, panties may be optional!"

"Please Rahul," Poroma begged, "have some mercy, don't do this to me! Ranjeet agreed not to divorce me only when I promised to him that this will happen only while he will be out of station on tours! The last thing I want is for us to get caught doing it when he is in Kolkata!" 

"Dear Poroma," Rahul said,"if you fail to come you should by now know what will happen!"

"No no Rahul," Poroma whispered frightened into the phone, "I will be coming, don't send him the video!"

Wednesday evening Poroma was trying her best to act as normally and lovingly to Ranjeet as was possible for her under the circumstances, the last thing in the world she wanted was that her husband  getting suspicious! Then on Thursday afternoon she left the baby with the Aya at home and moved out pretending to be suddenly needing some urgent groceries and going to the shopping mall to fetch them! 

Of course she didn't wear the bra under her blouse, she knew better to avoid getting Rahul annoyed but wore her panties under the petticoat!

She generally always dressed to kill. She loved the transparent chiffon sarees which showed a hint of her navel below it. Her blouses always had a low cut at the back. Thus it was not a mystery why men kept moving around her all the time. 

So Poroma dressed herself up in a neatly laced bright red saree barely covering her midriff leaving large parts of her skin open for Rahul to be touching fondling and playing with, when she reached her husband's office she was straight led into Rahul's chamber.

"Sir, Poroma madam is here," the security guard said opening the door for her.

"Welcome Poroma," Rahul said as the guard left closing the door behind him. 

Poroma entered and walked towards Rahul striking a sexy pose for him, smiling with her breasts heaving and pressing against her blouse, her saree was barely covering her back and her buttocks turning Rahul on making him want to squeeze them hard!

Rahul called her, "come here Poroma!"

Poroma slowly walked up towards him and stood near his desk trembling in fear and anticipation. Sitting comfortably in his revolving chair Rahul suddenly held her by her waist and pulled her close! Then he caught hold of Poroma 's saree pallu pulling it away from her body and in the way stunning her! Then he held her breasts over her blouse squeezing them hard! 

A soft moan escaped Poroma 's mouth, "aah!"

Pinching her perky nipples using his forefingers and thumbs Rahul said, "sorry Poroma, just needed to check whether you wore any bra underneath!"

"You very well know that I couldn't have," Poroma gritted her teeth and whispered in a hoarse voice, "are you sure my husband Ranjeet is out of the office and will not come back all of a sudden?"

"Of course Darling," Rahul affirmed confidently, "otherwise I wouldn't have called you now at all!"

Rahul pulled her face and hugged her wrapping his arms around her neck and kissed her pushing his tongue into her mouth! 

While kissing her he kept squeezing and fondling her soft melons as Poroma moaned again, "uff, ufff, aah!"

Poroma was so horny, she was a busty woman and how roughly he was massaging those melons while Rahul was kissing her neck from behind while he was skilfully untying the knots of her backless blouse and slipping it down her torso to expose her massive bare boobies! 

Poroma was so engrossed in his pleasurable fondling she never even noticed before he got rid of her blouse, bare breasts were openly exposed, and then Rahul was holding her perky nipples between his fingers pinching them hard as she moaned in pleasurable discomfort, "aah, aah, aah!"

With her succulent breasts exposed he took one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking, she placed one hand on his shoulder for support and he thus managed to get a much closer view of her titties while pinching her other nipple! 

Just at that moment there was a knock on the door. 

"Quick Poroma," Rahul whispered as he tried to push her down, "just crawl under the desk fast and hide there till I get rid of whoever have encroached!"

Poroma panicked and actually moved down crawling under the desk as Rahul called, yes come in!"

As Poroma was crawling under the desk with her breasts bare, she found that Rahul had already undone his belt and zipper and had pulled out his erect cock free! Watching the well endowed organ before her eyes she just couldn't control herself, her pussy juices were already flowing out drenching her panties! 

She planted a wet kiss at the head which caused Rahul to shudder as the sound of the door opening and steps approaching the table filled her ears! She slid the impressive cock into her mouth and started fondling and gently massaging his balls, and cradled them in her hands as she proceeded to bob her mouth up and down on the shaft!

Poroma was working her hands gently pulling the foreskin back she heard Rahul speak first, "sit down Ranjeet, I need to talk to you about your reports of the last official tour!"

Poroma panicked in terror as she heard her husband 's name and he was sitting down and settled in the chair just behind her buttocks, the bastard Rahul had betrayed her so badly but her brain was working in a panic mode, she felt like biting his cock but that would surely cause him to shriek and she herself may be caught red handed in the process!

At the same time the naughty trick was so hot, there she was worshipping and sucking the cock of her husband 's boss while he was sitting face to face with Rahul completely unaware of his sexy wife just under the desk sucking him!

The realization forced Poroma to increase the pace of her blowjob with much more enthusiasm and each of his downward thrusts were pushing his cock deeper into her mouth towards the back of her throat as she steadily stroked his cock with her soft fingers, to Rahul it felt like he was in the seventh heaven and he was really having a hard time to make an effort to resume his conversation!

"Ranjeet, I have been going through your performance in the client meeting during the tour over the last few days," said Rahul, "I think you have been doing a very good job."

"Thank you Sir," replied Ranjeet.

"But you need to work even harder," said Rahul.

Poroma's fingers clasped around his cock even harder and she started jacking him, she could feel a drop of pre-cum ooze out of Rahul's cock!

"Surely I will do that Sir, I assure you," Ranjeet her husband said earnestly as Poroma felt even more slutty and turned on at his submission.

"Okay," Rahul said, "I can feel that you have already picked up the pace but you must get down doing more productive work! You know if you want to count banknotes faster you need to wet your fingers with your tongue! So you should use similar tools to increase your usefulness, use your tongue!"

As Rahul was saying these words he could feel Poroma's warm wet tongue flick all over his cock tasting his precum, followed by that she was running her tongue all over his cock while gently caressing it all along the ridge! Rahul's legs quivered involuntarily as he placed a hand on her head and caressed her soft silky hair!

"So did you get my point Ranjeet?" Rahul asked as he was caressing Poroma's hair.

" Sorry but you are not very clear Sir, could you please explain," Ranjeet said.

"Yes, please take up the challenges Ranjeet," Rahul replied, "please have the balls for that!"

Poroma's fingers immediately started gently cupping and caressing Rahul's balls as she kept on sucking his cock! Rahul could barely keep himself from moaning,  he bent down further reaching out to grab a handful of her breasts and squeezed them hard! She got even hornier sucking his cock really hard!

"What I mean to say Ranjeet is that you should not underestimate yourself," Rahul said, "please try to recognize your potential, you can take a lot more than you think you can! Please try to take in more of it and you will realize that you could have always done exactly that!"

Poroma got so worked up at Rahul's double meaning naughty words she opened her mouth even wider and sucked more of his cock into her mouth as much as she could, while Rahul placed his hand back over her head and pushed his cock deeper down so he could feel his cockhead just touch her deep in her throat! Then he started moving her head to and fro as her mouth was bobbing over his cock feeling him deeper into her throat!

"Ranjeet you will need to work even harder," Rahul said, "and that is the point!"

Poroma 's head was bobbing up and down over his cock as he said it, and she was continually blowing Rahul, she realized his cockhead was expanding and felt his balls in her hands pull up inside his sac, the telltale signs  that soon he would be ready to empty his load into her cheating married mouth!

"That's all Ranjeet," Rahul said, "I just wanted you to know that your efforts are all being appreciated, but we still have a long way to go, many roads to explore!"

"Of course Sir," Ranjeet exclaimed completely unaware of his wife sucking his boss under his table, without even a clue! 

Poroma could hear Ranjeet rise up from the chair but knowing fully well how much risky it will be to get out and start the discussion about his betrayal of her!

The next moment Rahul started erupting into her hungry mouth as he was tightly pulling her hair with his hands to keep her mouth around his cock as Poroma greedily captured every spurt of his seeds and savoured the richness and taste before she swallowed him down her throat! She continued to nurse on the head of his cock to ensure she drained him fully,  with all her devotion she was swallowing him as she heard her husband's footsteps towards the door and the sound of shutting the door behind him before she realized that her husband finally and she could finally pull herself away from his shaft!

Getting out from under the desk with all the frothy saliva and Rahul's semen around her lips she stood erect in front of him topless with her huge titties turned red and trembling seductively in anger and her nipples hard and erect to finally confront Rahul!

She gritted her teeth giving a tight slap across Rahul 's face seething in anger as she expressed her annoyance in a low but firm voice, "you bastard, you had to pull that stunt on me! Any moment there could have been a slip my marriage would have been destroyed completely beyond any chance of revival! And you promised me he will be away from the office when I will be here! Why did you do that?"

Before she raised her right hand for another slap Rahul caught hold of her wrist in his left hand tightly preventing her while with his right hand he was squeezing her left boobie feeling up the soft flesh, "extremely sorry Darling, when he had to come back all of a sudden just couldn't resist the temptation of getting you to give me a blowjob while he is clielessly sitting at the same table! Promise that this will never happen again, believe me!"

Rahul tweaked her perky nipple to elicit a moan as he continued, "and my love, I can bet on it that you have been really turned on by the action!"

Poroma began to weep bitterly in desperation and anxiety, "you are so bad Rahul, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you for this!"
Rahul kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth to suck some of his own jizz mixed with her saliva and then he licked her lips and mouth clean!

Then still holding her semi nude body in a tight hug he said, "it's all over for this week Poroma dear, and next week Thursday I will make sure he will be out for the whole day. The problem is that these two weeks I couldn't arrange for a tour for your husband and I just can't go along all week without seeing you at least once! You surely understand that baby, don't you?"

Poroma was slowly getting pacified of her anger by the sweetness of the words of Rahul and at the same time she was getting very aroused by his stimulation of her breasts, finally she pulled his face down to her cleavage and then pushed an erect nipple into her mouth! 

As he was continuously squeezing her breasts with his hands, she said, "Rahul, promise me never again to pull any such stunts on me ever again, I seriously value my marriage and is trying my best to stay married to Ranjeet in spite of all that is going on between us! I feel I'm being slowly succeeding in convincing him and I don't want to lose that at any cost!"

Rahul released her nipple from his mouth and looking up towards her eyes said, "sure Poroma, I will never again do it, you can rest assured! Actually I was so much hooked up with the idea I lost my sanity. You already have my word that I will not break you guys up unless you yourself want it!"

He next shifted his mouth to the other nipple as Poroma was now moaning in pleasure!

They were both lost in the mutual pleasure of breast stimulation, Rahul being extra careful not to bite or use his teeth and neither scratch the white flesh with his nails so that there would be no hickeys left for Ranjeet! Poroma seemed to be appreciative of his understanding and was not putting up any objection!

Poroma was still lactating, she still breastfeeds her baby and slowly sweet delicious milk was flooding Rahul's mouth as a result of the stimulus! Rahul enjoyed the taste of Poroma 's breast milk so much, if not for anything else that alone could be enough reason for him to not let her go! But she is so much in love with her husband, and Rahul had to promise not to break up her marriage to get her in his bed! Till now he was able to hold her with the blackmailing about showing her videos to her husband but he was not sure enough how long he could use them to hold her towards him! He could still continuing to get her on only the promise that after nine months of having her he would hand over all the videos and destroy all the copies made when she will have to be allowed an option to either stay back in her marriage or break up and move in with Rahul! If he ever could make the chance Rahul will not even have a second thought that he would marry her as soon as she is divorced and staying faithful to her and only her for the rest of his life! Of course he would spend enough money to get a good lawyer to ensure she gets custody of both the children and he would ensure the children have minimum interaction with the dad! He will adopt them if he can force the wimp husband to agree to give them up, if not he plans to take a transfer and move into a distant city so it would be really above the financial ability of Ranjeet to meet his children!

Rahul was lost in his thoughts while suckling the delicious milk out of Poroma's boobies when suddenly the phone on Rahul 's desk rang.

Rahul released Poroma 's nipple from his mouth and took up the phone, he didn't speak but just intently listened to the other side.

Finally he responded speaking only a single word into the receiver, "okay!"

Then he turned towards Poroma, "it was the security at the gate, your husband have left. So I think you can now dress up and leave."

Poroma hearing about her husband again started panicking in embarassment remembering just how she had just cheated her clueless naive husband all over again! She wore her blouse, put on her pallu covering her breasts and left the office without any further word.

Back to Ranjeet 's POV: 

So finally I and Poroma seem to get into an understanding about Rahul. Since this week and the next I'm not having any official tour we are having a lot of time to spend together. This certainly is bringing us closer. And also there is the fact that Poroma never met Rahul any time this week and probably the next week also will be the same I am finally getting my hopes up about winning back my wife from the asshole!

We were enjoying our sex daily for the week but don't understand why Poroma really turned into a tigress in bed on Thursday night! She allowed me very little sleep and I just couldn't understand what had got into her! Four times in the course of the night she woke me up, every time I got up with her mouth wrapped around my penis giving me a slow sensual blowjob! As my cock got erect, she unwrapped a condom pack, took it into her mouth and wrapped it over my erection using her mouth! Of course we use condoms because she is still breastfeeding her baby! and only mouth! Then she got up over my crotch naked, and was riding me raising herself up and down, moving herself in rotation with my cock embedded inside till we both hit our orgasms! Once I cummed we went to sleep hugging each other's naked bodies in a tight embrace until again I was aroused from my sleep with a fantastic blowjob!

Finally in the morning she took my morning wood into her mouth for the fifth time but that time she didn't start fucking me!

Instead she took a tiny break and looking deeply into my eyes and smiling mischievously she whispered, "enjoy!"

Then she got back to sucking and continued till I warned her, "Poroma, I will cum soon!"
[+] 6 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM