Adultery real incidents....sheer luck --- depthlover
real incidents....sheer luck

This story is about how my luck graced me with some wonderful incidents, those happened just 2 days before the completion of my training.

This incident in of a year back.

I am a 25 year boy from Bhopal. I was sent to Bangalore by my company to undergo training. There I stayed in a PG for around 3 months with some other bachelors (2 in total) from other companies who were also here for the training purpose. Everything was going on fine until the training period of my room mates came to an end and I was still left with a week of training.

As you all know about the PG owners, my owner too asked me to shift to a single room there on 1st floor of the PG (since I was not comfortable with other people moving in).

I shifted to the room and found out the room to be quiet spacious with attached toilet with the room which was there in the balcony. There were 2 windows both covered with newspapers and I didn't knew the reason until the next morning. I removed those newspapers for the sake of sunlight to come into the room.

The next morning my sleep was disturbed by some sound coming from my balcony. To my surprise I saw a girl in her early 20's from the window pane of other window. And the best part about the window pane was that it would open directly into the bathroom & the panes were semi-frosted glass (which has ample amount of visibility) and I guess that's the reason why it was kept covered with newspapers .
I was just thinking whats going to happen next and suddenly she entered into the bathroom not realising the newspapers to be removed........

And there was the best cock-raising view for me. She came inside the toilet and put down the commode seat (as it was a western lavatory). She then pulled her black color satin nighty up; well above her navel (which was really deep and juicy) and pulled down her white color panty below her knee. And there was the best thing I have ever seen, her choot; the best one i have ever seen (it was really fair; as if been washed with milk and had little hair growth and virgin too because I can really see its freshness and yeah the labia minora too want hanging sorry for being technical). She then itched around her choot and rubbed her fingers around on her pubes. She then minced her piss hole and then sat over the commode seat. Then she started pissing. And all this happened live in front of my eyes. As she was pissing I pulled out my 'little johny' and started stroking it. As she was done with her chore she rubbed her piss hole to remove any droplet stuck and then pulled her panty up, flushed and went. As she left and I was still stroking; I started to think about her sexy choot and her deep & hot navel and continued stroking. And I came within a minute.

Her pissing and my stroking continued for 2-3 more times the same day and the next day as well.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
real incidents....sheer luck --- depthlover - by ddey333 - 05-11-2022, 10:05 AM