Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Gangadhar had to go up on tip-toe but he reached up and gave her a kiss on her soft lips before reaching around to cup her buttocks and squeeze. Nisha automatically kissed him back, and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue into her mouth.

Her instinct was to push him away -- his breath smelt unpleasant and his hands were rough on her smooth bum -- but she held back as she didn't want to offend him.

During the long lingering snog, Gangadhar considered his next steps. Of course there was no way he could afford to pay for all these products. How could he get out this without getting into trouble? He made his decision.

"Oh, shit is that the time! Padma is due back any second! Quick, we have to get you dressed and out of here," he exclaimed as he pushed her away and grabbed her dress and jacket.

"What! But can't we just tell her I've been selling you products?" Nisha asked as she randomly grabbed some green undies from her case and began to slip them on.

"No, there's no way she'd believe you'd been here two hours just selling. And anyway I want to keep the purchases a surprise!"

Nisha quickly pulled on her dress and shoes before packing away her samples. Gangadhar noticed she hadn't bothered with putting on a bra.

"But what about the order?" she asked plaintively.

Gangadhar thought quickly. Did her dare try and take things even further? "Well why don't you come back next Tuesday, say, at 2? I definitely want to make an order and if you bring some other products I'd like to try them out."

"Really?" Nisha considered. "Well, I suppose am free then. And I've got a delivery of new samples coming this weekend. But I'm not sure..." She broke off as she thought about what to do.

Gangadhar crossed his fingers. He'd chosen the same random time he'd said to Padma on the phone to try and kill two birds with one stone. After all, he didn't want Padma to get in touch with Nisha and blow the whole deception. And he certainly wanted another chance to repeat today's experience.

Surely she wouldn't fall for the same trick again?

Nisha was trying to weigh up the chance of an even bigger order against the need to demonstrate even more products to Gangadhar. On the negative side, her knees and arsehole still hurt and her hair was ruined. She'd also been unfaithful to her boyfriend in several different ways although only as a consequence of her practical demos. But, on the other hand, she was due to receive some brand new and expensive lingerie as well as a new range of high-value real-feel sex toys. And she didn't need to tell her boyfriend what had happened.

She looked up at him and gave him a big smile. "Yes, all right. I'll be back then."

Gangadhar gave her a peck on the cheek and a quick squeeze of her bottom. "Thanks, Nisha. Now, come on, you need to get out here!" he said as he opened the front door.

"OK!" she said brightly, pulling her cases behind her with her heels clicking down his garden path.

Gangadhar watched her swaying arse as she walked away, already missing her divine presence. As well as her divine tits.

She stopped and looked around. "Oh, Mr. Kapoor? Just one thought about next Tuesday. Padma won't be around will she?"

Gangadhar looked up from her proud chest and gave her a wicked smile. "Nisha, I can absolutely 100% guarantee she won't be here."

The End

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 04-11-2022, 06:23 PM