Misc. Erotica The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Sathya Krishnan
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Sathya Krishnan

By: Novelist Casanova
[Image: The-Strange-and-Beautiful-Sorrows-of-Sat...ishnan.jpg]

In the 1980s, the man who was enjoying hugging my mom, kissing my mom, and even enjoying making love to my mom anytime was our village Chief Murthy, who was a moneylender and a big landlord.  My grandfather, who is my dad’s dad, pledged all our lands and borrowed money for interest from our village Chief Murthy’s dad, who was then the village Chief and also a money lender like Murthy, and started cultivating crops in our land, but unfortunately due to famine he lost all the crops.  Fortunately for the village chief, my grandfather could not repay the borrowed money and the interest skyrocketed.  My grandfather spent his entire lifetime paying interest to the village chief’s dad, and even passed away, so did the village chief.  Now the burden of repaying the money with interest fell on my dad Krishnan’s shoulders and the fortune of collecting interest from my dad fell on the village chief’s son, the new village Chief Murthy.  Our Village Chief Murthy was ruthless and showed no mercy to dad and kept forcing him to pay the interest.  There came a point when my dad could not repay the money with interest, and the interest started to rise to 10 Lakhs.

Sensing that my dad could not repay him, our village Chief Murthy, went to the court and confiscated our lands and had come to our house to vacate us.  Since our lands were a lot of acres, and our only source of survival, and were of the hard work of our ancestors, my dad fell on the village chief’s feet, and had begged him not to take over our land, and give him time to repay the money. Murthy gave my dad 6 months time to pay back the money with interest, but still my dad could not pay back.  Angry Murthy had come to our house to vacate us at any cost, but that’s when he saw my mom and fell for my mom’s looks and wanted to have my mom at any cost.  To Murthy, who had become so desperate to have my mom, having my mom became more important than confiscating our lands, and made my dad an offer and left.

The offer was simple; My dad should let Murthy sleep with my mom every month instead of paying interest, or My dad should vacate our house and Lands and leave the village.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Sathya Krishnan - by novelistcasanova - 04-11-2022, 04:26 AM