Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Nisha's eyes widened as she noticed his erection. Her first thought was that she needed to leave immediately. But the she forced herself to relax. She was in charge of this situation. She had already made 6400 on this order and she sensed there was a lot more to come if she played it right.

She looked up at Gangadhar who was reading the fine print on the tube of cream and hadn't realised that she had seen his arousal. Nisha felt a wave of sympathy for him. It was no real surprise the poor man had an erection; he'd just spent the last hour licking her pussy and tits. She knew she was a good looking woman and it was probably embarrassing for him to have reacted this way when all he was doing was trying to get something to please his wife.

Maybe she could persuade him to try out some of the cream on himself and then have a wank. But then how would she be able to ensure he had such a fantastic experience that he bought lots of the product? She didn't feel that confident of the cream's effectiveness to leave it to chance. She had an idea.

"Would you like me to rub some into your penis for you, Mr. Kapoor?" she asked. "I don't mean in a sexual way; I just want to be sure you can experience how well the cream works as if your wife were here with you. You can close your eyes and pretend it's her if that helps."

Gangadhar had been doing his best to think of a way to get his cock out and into her hands but couldn't think how without being overly direct. So when she offered, he silently thanked any gods who might be listening. Had she really just offered him a handjob?

"Well I suppose, you could do that but we really mustn't discuss this with anyone," he warned mock-sternly.

"Oh, of course this is all completely confidential, like a doctor. I wouldn't tell anyone what you've bought or how I sold it to you." Well that was certainly true, she thought.

Gangadhar decided to push it just a touch further. "I'm just worried what my wife would think if she ever found out that you'd rubbed cream into my hard cock."

Nisha blushed despite herself. "But it's not like I'd be masturbating you to give you pleasure. We'd just be trying out a product. It would be completely innocent! And anyway, she won't ever find out. Please, Mr. Kapoor, give me a chance to show you how well this cream works."

Gangadhar couldn't resist any longer he opened his legs. "OK then, come over here and try it out."

Nisha gave a huge smile and had to stop herself punching the air. She knew she had it in the bag now. She knelt down between Gangadhar's legs and reached up to unzip him.

She pulled out his dick and lightly stroked it up and down. It was quite large and thick and covered in grey hair but already hard. She took the cream from him and applied a generous portion before rubbing it into his cock and balls with long firm strokes.

"How does that feel?" she asked looking up at him with her big dark eyes, the tips of her breasts brushing his knees.

"OK," Gangadhar said, doing his best to not swear. He thanked goodness that he'd had a wank that morning otherwise he would already have exploded over her face. I can't believe this is fucking happening, he thought to himself.

She was slowly languorously masturbating him now, while her other hand fondled his balls.

"Oh, look," she breathed. "It's got so much longer now. You're so big. Mr. Kapoor," she lied keen to make him feel good. "Why don't you just lie back and pretend I'm Padma." He could feel the tickle of her breath over his scrotum.

Gangadhar decided to try and raise the stakes. "I'm sorry, I can't."

Nisha's eyes widened. "Why not?" she asked. "Doesn't it feel nice?"

"Oh it feels very nice but it just that Padma never tosses me off. She always uses her mouth."

"Her mouth?" Nisha repeated, aghast.

"Yes, she loves to give oral sex. So it's really difficult to compare..." He didn't finish the sentence.

"Um. Well, I suppose it wouldn't do any harm is I used my mouth. Do you think you could pretend I'm Padma if I gave it a suck?"

"I'm not sure but I'm willing for you to give it a go. You did say it was edible didn't you?" Gangadhar asked.

Shit, Vivek would kill her if ever found out, she thought. She kissed the head of Gangadhar's dick, before drawing back. It tasted slightly off. The cream hadn't improved the flavour in any way. But she had to pretend she was loving it and make the whole experience fantastic for him as well as ensuring he lasted well. Concentrate, Nisha, she said to herself.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 03-11-2022, 04:09 PM