Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
After a while, Gangadhar noticed that Nisha still hadn't opened up her other case.

"What's in there?" he asked.

Despite the fact that her breasts had been groped, her pussy had been felt and that all she was wearing was a skimpy thong, stockings, suspenders and high heels, Nisha had remained fairly relaxed. However Gangadhar's question caused her to blush enchantingly. He was pointing to her case of massage lotions, sexual lubricants and erotic toys.

"Um, well, those are some of the more interesting accessories we sell," she said.

"Really? Great. Padma asked me specially to get her some stuff. What have you got?" Gangadhar asked noticing her discomfort. What the fuck has she got in there? he thought.

Nisha tentatively opened the case and reached in for something, trying her best not to reveal the range of dildos and vibrators. She pulled out a small sampler bottle of Nipplicious.

"Wow, what's that," Gangadhar snatched away the bottle to have a look at it. "Cherry-flavoured nipple drops. Makes nipples more sensitive," he read.

He looked up at Nisha and then down at her lovely fat tits. "Do they work?" he asked.

"Of course!" Nisha asserted, although to be fair she'd been warned that the efficacy was much more psychological than real. However, she realised that Gangadhar was interested and, at 800Rs a bottle, she sniffed another order.

Gangadhar had opened the bottle, pulling out the dropper and giving it a sniff. "So what you're saying is that if I put this on of your nipples it would become more sensitive than the other one?"

"Erm, well yes I suppose so," Nisha replied less enthusiastically, now very conscious that she was still topless.

Gangadhar smiled, "Come here then. Let's give it a go."

Nisha considered briefly before sitting down beside Gangadhar and pushing out her nipples for him.

Gangadhar sighed in pleasure as lifted up her right breast with one hand before applying two drops of Nipplicious to the cherry-red tip.

"Oh! It's a bit cold!" Nisha gasped. Her nipple immediately swelled until it was rigid.

Gangadhar couldn't stop himself. "Let me test how sensitive it is now." He bent down and began to suck her left nipple.

"Mr. Kapoor! I'm not sure that this is appropriate!" she gasped, although she didn't pull away. "And anyway that's the wrong nipple!"

Gangadhar gave the nipple another lick before looking up at her. "I need to test them both out and compare how horny you get as well as how it tastes. I just want to make sure it works before I buy a few bottles," he casually added before starting to lick and suck once more.

"Oh, well, I suppose that's OK then," Nisha squeaked as he flicked his tongue forcefully over her erect nipple.

After a few minutes on her left breast, Gangadhar sat up and asked, "How was that?"

Nisha looked at him and decided to play it cool. After all, she wanted to encourage a sale. "It was OK. Here why don't you try this one," she offered holding up the other breast which had the drops on.

Gangadhar smiled at her artlessness before diving down and taking it into his mouth. The cherry flavour was over-sweet and artificial but he ignored it, concentrating on the tremendous feeling of her hard bud in his mouth. While he sucked, he continued to massage her other boob.

Nisha decided that she had to appear more aroused now he was sucking the treated breast. She closed her eyes and imagined it was her boyfriend Vivek licking her nipple.

"Oh, yes. That's really nice," she over-acted. Gangadhar chuckled to himself but decided to carry on taking advantage of the situation.

Nisha began moaning and groaning, allowing herself to become excited at Gangadhar's touch. She was even slightly disappointed when he stopped although he continued to play with her tits.

"Well that definitely seems to work. I'll take a couple of bottles."

"Yes!" Nisha exclaimed without thinking but Gangadhar didn't seem to have noticed.

Still feeling a little flushed she added the items to the order sheet. While she was doing this, Gangadhar had moved over to the other sofa, adjusting his erection surreptitiously, and had pulled another bottle out of her bag.

"This looks interesting!" he said. Dreading what he might have, Nisha was actually quite relieved he'd found some Pussylicious, Nipplicious's sister product. It could have been a lot worse. Again she wasn't sure how well it really worked. She would have to be really persuasive to make a sale.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 03-11-2022, 11:36 AM