Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
After he'd rung off and put the phone back on the bag, he hid all incriminating pictures around the room. He smoothed down the wisps of hair still left on his head as he looked into the mirror over the fireplace. If he were honest with himself, he'd never been a particularly attractive man even when young. He was shorter than average, had a heavy brow and bad teeth. Age had made him overweight and his hair had first turned grey and was now disappearing. He did still care for his wife but the chance to get this close to woman beautiful enough to be glamour model who was willing to parade in front of him in her underwear was just too much to turn down.

"I'm ready, Mr. Kapoor." He heard the call and forced himself to take some deep slow breaths.

But when she came back in he almost swore out loud as she unselfconsciously strode into the room and stood in front of him.

The deep ruby hue of the lingerie set showed Nisha's flawless body off perfectly. He hadn't appreciated just how fabulous her breasts were. Her red nipples were clearly visible through the intricate bra and he thought he could see a small dark patch in between her legs through her g-string. She was still wearing her high-heeled shoes which emphasised the fabulous length of her stocking clad legs. The suspender belt was tiny and the straps cut delicately into her thighs.

"What do you think?" Nisha asked ingenuously.

Gangadhar forced himself to speak slowly. "Yes, that's really nice. Can I have a closer look?"

"Sure," Nisha replied enthusiastically. The bra has got fantastic built-in support. It's really comfortable. And the whole set is 100% silk. It feels wonderful on the skin."

Gangadhar had sat down in front of her so that her crotch was only a foot from his face.

"It does look great, I have to say," he managed to get out as Nisha turned to give him a view of her incredible peachy bum. The red string disappeared between the top of her buttocks giving him an uninterrupted view of her creamy arse; her long black hair came halfway down her back. He rubbed his erection a couple of times before strategically placing a cushion on his lap as she turned back.

"Well can I put you down for a set?" Nisha turned and smiled down at him over her imperious breasts,

Gangadhar's mind spun as he thought about how to take things further still. "Are you sure that it's nice and smooth. My wife has very delicate skin."

"Oh, yes. It's lovely and cool," she replied.

"Can I feel?" Gangadhar asked, trying to keep his voice relaxed.

"Erm, well, OK," Nisha wasn't too surprised at the request as lots of customers wanted to feel the product. Of course, she should have allowed him to do so before she put it on.

Gangadhar stood up and reached for her breasts. At first he slid his first two fingers on each hand behind the top of the bra cups and felt the material with his thumbs.

"Oh, yes very nice," he said as he pushed his fingers into the low-cut bra a little further until he could feel the tops of her nipples with them. He couldn't believe how smooth and velvety her bosom felt.

Nisha assumed he had touched her nipples by accident so when he said, "What about the panties?" she pushed her hips forward slightly to allow him access.

Gangadhar slid his right hand down the front of her thong allowing his fingers to play through her trimmed pubic hair.

"Nice isn't it, Mr. Kapoor?" Nisha asked guilelessly as felt up her crotch with one hand and, by chance of course, brushed his fingers over her right nipple with his other.

"Oh yes," Gangadhar moaned

After a minute, Gangadhar realised that Nisha would suspect if he persisted so he tried a different tack. He just had to see those breasts.

"You said that the bra has got good support but it seems to me your breasts are very firm so they don't need that much help. It's really difficult to judge just how supportive it is without being able to compare to your breasts without a bra."

At the party she'd hosted, she'd been fairly relaxed about going topless in front of the customers as she changed. But it was a bit different with a man. Still if it helped the sale. "Erm, well I suppose I could just let you have a quick look but only as a comparison."

"Great," Gangadhar smiled. "It would really help me decide what I'm going to order." He couldn't believe she was going to swallow his story but she reached behind to unclasp her bra.

As she did so, her breasts surged forward but didn't sag much at all. She pulled the bra off completely, leaving Gangadhar breathless with desire.

As he'd suspected her nipples were red and, relative to the size of her tits, quite small. Her bosom was milky with a light smattering of freckles. She could easily have got away without a bra.

"They are nice and firm but I promise the support this bra provides is fantastic," she said conversationally.

Gangadhar couldn't resist. He reached out and took hold of one breast in each hand, weighing them to judge their firmness.

"Oh!" Nisha was startled but decided to allow him to have a good feel. After all it wasn't like he was fondling her boobs exactly. He was just weighing them up to gauge the support the bra provided.

"Hmmm," Gangadhar did his best to continue the deception. "Yes, as I suspected you've got great big firm tits. It's a beautiful bra but I'm not sure how much support your boobs actually need," he said as he continued to squeeze her astonishing breasts.

"Oh, honestly they might seem like they don't need a bra. But they're really comfortable in this one," Nisha gasped slightly as Gangadhar pinched her nipples to stiffness but didn't protest.

Realising that if he continued his shameless groping she might question his motives, Gangadhar allowed his hands to drop with a sigh. She reached out to put the bra back on but Gangadhar took it away from her to have a closer look.
"OK," he said, "you've convinced me. I'll take the full set."

"Oh, fantastic!" Nisha breasts bounced delightfully as she clapped her hands girlishly, forgetting that she was topless, before reaching across for her order pad.

Gangadhar stared at her glorious breasts as she carefully wrote out the product details. He planned his next steps.

"Right, what else can you show me?" he asked once she was finished.

"Erm, how about some of these..." She turned around and bent over to rummage through her open case once more. The lips of her pussy bulged invitingly around her g-string. Gangadhar squeezed rubbed himself again until she'd found some other underwear to show him.

For the next half an hour, she showed him another three or four sets of lingerie. He didn't ask her to try any of them on as he didn't want her to remember that she was bare-breasted and put on a bra. Each time she showed him something else he prevaricated before allowing her to win him over. If he'd had any intention of actually buying all this, it would cost him a fortune!

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-11-2022, 10:44 PM