Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Tina checked her watch, it was 30 minutes since they had started the massage, she was afraid Jai would come anytime now...She instructed Aslam to wrap up the massage. Aslam: “Madam, 10 more minutes..Sir usually swims for 45 minutes...allow me to show you some pleasure…”, saying this he spread her legs and started licking Tina’s pussy. “Ahh….fuck….not too hard...it hurts...ahhh Aslam..slower…”, she kept moaning as he continued to lick and suck Tina’s pussy. He grabbed her ass, the best feeling he had since grabbing her tits, and kneaded them hard. He bit her ass cheek gently as a moan escaped her mouth. He inserted his finger in her pussy, and rubbed it as he kept licking and kissing her thighs...In 2 minutes, Tina orgasm’d and Aslam could feel the juices trickle down her inner thighs...Tina was still panting, when Aslam detached his lips from her pussy. Tina stood up, still holding her bra on her breasts, she did not feel like showing Aslam, her tits, in case that made him more horny...She grabbed her panty and hastily went to changing room.
She emerged after five minutes, and tipped Aslam 5000 Rs. While leaving the room, she slapped his butt, “I’ll call you...let’s fix another session later in the week...and keep your mouth shut if you want more fun...If my husband finds out..he will literally fuck you in the ass...” Aslam knew the feeling very well..”thank you madam..”
Jai was watching on the outside, he had masturbated over all the action he saw. His pretty wife blowing a pool boy from slum...He could not wait to get home and fuck his wife left and right....

That night, while Jai drilled Tina’s pussy, all she could think of was Aslam, his tight dark body and his huge circumcised penis. After Jai had satisfied himself and slept...She texted Aslam.. “meet me at hotel bedrock at noon.”

The following morning, Tina took her time to prepare herself. She wanted to give Aslam a nice time, because he had made her happy. She wanted to dress sexy. She knew they would be in the hotel room, so she could really be wearing something explosive. She went with a fully transparent black top, with a black cushioned bra. She decided to go with pink hot shorts, that perfectly accentuated her banging ass.She put her best perfume and got into her car. She showed up at the hotel and Aslam was there. He started salivating after looking at her. He hugged her, rather forcefully, and she could already feel his hard dick against her stomach. As she broke the hug, and moved toward reception...Aslam shamelessly groped her butt...She was shocked but pleased at the same time…
Tina to Receptionist.. “Hi, I have an open account here, I need a room for a day”
Receptionist: “One moment, madam”, and started searching for a room…
Aslam’s hand kept roaming on Tina’s butt making slow circles around her bum...She was so turned on…
Receptionist: “Sorry, mam, we have no free rooms today…”
Tina was disappointed. She and Aslam walked back to her car.
Aslam: “Tina ji, we can go to my house in the basti, it's not luxurious like the hotel , but there is no one at my home…” Tina was hesitant..Aslam’s house was in a low income area...Where houses shared bathrooms and were built right against one another..But she was horny, she wanted to feel Aslam’s fat dick up her pussy..She agreed.
Tina being a rich bitch, drove a white Mercedes S class. She and Aslam drove to Aslam’s home in the basti. As the car pulled up near his chawl, onlookers gathered to look at the fantastic vehicle. They had never seen an expensive car like that in the neighborhood. Aslam and Tina got out. Men leered at her...Looking at this fair hot woman showing her black bra and big butt...they couldn’t keep their eyes off her. Both went into Aslam’s house.
Once inside, Tina wasted no time. She pulled Aslam’s jeans down along with his underwear. She grabbed his semi erect cock and pushed him to the bed. She took his large black cock’s tip in her mouth. Aslam was a bit surprised, but knew this gujju vixen was crazy for his dick. Tina dug her mouth deeper into his cock, bobbing her head up and down sucking hard on his cock. She grabbed his cock by the balls and kept sucking it....Aslam was moaning in ecstasy. Tina sensed that he would not be able to take more and would dirty her clothes with his cum. She stopped and stepped back. She undid her transparent black top...and took it off...She then took off her pink shorts...and jumped on Aslam. Aslam was fully naked, his dark tight body was on the bed, Tina was on top of him..he grabbed her ass, and slid her thongs to the side...then positioned her on his long thick 9 inch cut cock...Her pussy was so wet, that his dick just slid in…”Ahhh..Aslam...easy…” Aslam, grabbed her boobs over her bra as she leaned on him, her ass thrusting out..and started jumping on his hard cock.Fach..Fach..Fach...they kept fucking...She leaned on him, and they did a deep french kiss, as Aslam’s hands roamed all over her body. Aslam then grabbed her by her waist and turned her to the bed, so they were in missionary position...He humped her hard, and tore off her bra….”ahh..easy..Aslam, my top is transparent..and I have to go home after this..” Aslam did not care. He was an animal filled with lust...He started sucking Tina’s nipples..and biting them.. “Ahh...aur zor se choos harami.. (suck harder bastard)”, she cooed. Aslam, thought he was about to cum..and stopped for a minute...then he turned Tina into doggy style...and started humping her again. He kept fucking her for a minute non stop...and stuck his thumb up her asshole. She cried...Now he was fucking her pussy with his cock and fucking her ass with his finger…”Ahhh Aslam...aur zor se…(harder)...”Tina kept moaning. Aslam could not take it anymore...He wanted to cum and cum in her pussy. He gave a final thrust and “ah...nikla mera.. (i am cumming)...” he came gallons of cum...His sticky white cum filled her pussy. She felt every stream of his jet. He kept cumming harder and harder...five or six spurts later he stopped…” He took his dick off Tina’s pink pussy, and out came a ton of cum...It leaked down her pussy on her thighs and fell some on the bed...Tina screamed, as Aslam slapped her tight white ass...Tina turned around and pulled Aslam toward her, kissing her deep on his lips...Both collapsed on the bed...Tina rested her head on Aslam’s chest and moved her hands over his belly and chest...Aslam had his hand on Tina’s plump waist. After this intense romp, both dozed off…

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-11-2022, 12:32 PM