Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Meanwhile, Jai was getting horny in the party. He hadn’t seen his wife all afternoon.
Tina, had gone back to her room, washed her face and redid the makeup. She came down to greet everyone now. Jai saw Tina walking toward him. She looked unbelievably hot. She was in a golden green saree, which was tied well below her navel. Her translucent dbang exposed her midriff and slightly plump gujju tummy. Her hair were straight and her lips looked a dark petal of rose. Tina did not go to Jai. She hated him. Instead, Pooja approached Jai. “Hi Jai..how’s married life treating you? Looking at Tina, looks like you two had a good time last night...”. Jai knew Pooja well. She was a bit shameless when it came to sexual innuendo. Jai looked at her and appreciated her body. Her hair were a bit messy from the romp she had had upstairs. “And for fucks sake stop staring at me, Jai…You are a married man now...”...The evening continued. Jai wasn’t particularly interested in Tina for now. He could have her for the rest of his life....He was infatuated with Pooja. She looked more bustier than Tina, had a slutty side to her and was being overtly playful with him. She also had a tighter and a flatter tummy than Tina. While Jai loved playing with Tina’s fleshy navel, he sometimes missed Shamita’s flat belly. Pooja reminded him of Shamita.

Saahil kept his eye on Jai. He watched him drool over his wife, Pooja. Saahil and Pooja caught up while having snacks and Saahil told Pooja… “Jai is ready to eat you up…”
Pooja: “Well I won’t blame him...Harami baba’s pills have him horny all the time...Since he hasn't fucked his wife in a while, and she’s pretty disturbed now, he won't be fucking her for a while...he needs someone to fuck…I have a plan...”
Meanwhile Tina kept ignoring Jai.
Pooja walked over to Jai.. “Hey Jai...can you help me with something...Saahil and I need to catch a flight right after the party. I was thinking of freshening up a little before...Do you mind showing me the towels and the bathroom, since everyone from the girl’s side is so busy. I’ll get some fresh clothes from my car...”
Jai: “my pleasure, Pooja…”
Jai excused himself and took Pooja to the upper floor. Since he knew Tina’s room..He asked Pooja to use the attached bathroom to Tina’s room. “I’ll leave you to it Pooja…” and he left….
Fifteen minutes later...his cellphone rang...it was Pooja. “Jai, you forgot to get me a towel..do you mind?”
Jai went back to the room. He knocked on the bathroom. The sight that greeted him, knocked the wind out of his stomach.
Pooja stood their naked..In all her glory. Her body and hair was wet. She had her hands on her hips. His eyes traced her body ...her wet face, her wet hair spread around her face, Her naked large taut breasts with pink hard nipples. Her flat tummy with a perfectly circular navel, her shaved pussy and those fair toned legs...water was dripping down her body and had formed a pool on the bathroom floor. His dick grew hard…
Pooja: “Cmon Jai, dont look at me like that...now where’s the towel.” Jai threw the towel at her, and pretended to look away.
Pooja: “Jai...am I that ugly that you dont wanna be looking at me? I’ve always wanted to know how Harami baba’s monkeys performed...”
Jai was shocked...His cock had taken over his brain...he looked at her and smiled..moving toward her.
Pooja: “wait Jai...I can't let my best friend’s husband fuck me...All I wanna see is how much you cum looking at me..now cmon take your pants off and show me that large cock Tina told me about…” Jai took no time to pull his pants down...He got his underwear off with his trousers. As he approached her, he took off his shirt…
Pooja: “not here lover boy...I want you to shag on Tina’s bed...where you are going to fuck her tonight.., if you have any jizz left in you at that point…”She held Jai’s fully erect cock and took him to the bed...She pushed him to the bed, and jumped in after him...She grabbed his cock and pulled the foreskin..then spat on it a few times...She gently began rubbing his tip with her two fingers…”Ahh...fuck...cmon Pooja, rub harder..”As Pooja rubbed him, his already hard cock grew harder to the point it was steel. Here he was , the newly wed groom, in the bed of his newly wed wife, being pleasured by her best friend...Pooja teasingly moved her mouth towards Jai, he wished she would suck his cock...but she did not.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-11-2022, 10:35 AM