Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Tina’s Mom: “Pooja beta, thanks for coming from so far...you too Saahil….”
Pooja: “My pleasure aunty...I am sure you two would remember this wedding for the rest of your life”, she said looking at Pooja’s dad. He did not know what to say to this shameless slut.
Tina’s Mom: “Pooja, that’s a naughty saree you are wearing...It had everyone’s attention...I am glad Saahil isn’t the typical Indian husband possessive about his wife…”
Pooja: “Thanks aunty..Tina’s dress was awesome too...and you look royal as always..”
Tina’s Mom: “Beta, make sure you and Saahil come by tomorrow for lunch and bid Tina goodbye...she is heading to NZ tomorrow night…”
Pooja: “Sure aunty...How can I not come…”she looked at Pooja’s dad.
It seemed like Uncle wanted to tell Pooja something...Saahil understood and excused himself to go to bathroom. Aunty, moved on to greet other guests...as Uncle moved towards Pooja.
Tina’s dad(Uncle): “I hope you wear something more sensible tomorrow...Instead of showing off like a cheap slut like you did today. You are better than this Pooja..Please don’t be so proud of your figure…”
Pooja: “Kya uncle...Poora show dekhne ke baad complaint karte ho? (C’mon uncle...you are complaining after watching the entire show…)...Pasand nahi aaya kya… (Didn’t you like what you saw?)”
Uncle:”shut up...shameless lady”
Pooja: “uncle..that’s hypocrisy, you are still staring at my tits…you are still handsome and I like mature men...What’s the harm in a little fun..”
As Saahil walked toward them, Uncle did not have much time to respond.
Pooja and Saahil left...Pooja told him what Uncle told her while he was gone..
Saahil: “Fucking dick...after soaking in all of your sexy body…, he had the balls to call you a slut…we gotta teach him a lesson tomorrow”

That night, while his daughter Tina was getting ruthlessly fucked by Jai, Uncle was retiring to bed with his wife, Aunty. Uncle had been full bodied male in his days. His three kids were proof of that. But it had been a while since he had had sex with his wife. As he lay in the bed, he looked back at the events of the day-especially the one involving Pooja. The girl of his daughter’s age had openly flaunted her body to him. She had the audacity to show him her half naked breasts and tell him they were bigger than his daughter or wife...How dare she?!?...
He noticed, he had an erection thinking about Pooja and her tight hot body. Aunty had now moved close to him...and he couldn’t help but move his hands over her breasts...She was surprised…but did not stop him...Soon he took of her clothes and had sex with her after years, all the time imagining humping Pooja and kneading her D-cupped breasts…
Pooja and Saahil had a wild sex filled night. They plotted to further seduce uncle the next day…

The next afternoon, Pooja and Saahil reached Tina’s house. The morning family activities were done and everyone had arrived for lunch.
Pooja looked stunning again. She was wearing a tiny black skirt..that resembled more like a tennis skirt. It showed about half her thighs, which were well toned , milky white and properly waxed. She also applied oil to them, so they would shine, again garnering people’s attention. Along with that she was wearing a red sleeveless top, that showed a bit of cleavage, and a hint of black bra straps. She was wearing high heals, which made her ass look a million bucks. Her hair were let loose over her shoulders, and she was wearing a deep red lipstick and nice hanging bubble earrings. She was a complete attention seeker, sometimes raising her hand to adjust her hair, so the person opposite to her could see her shaved armpits...Tina and Jay met Pooja and Saahil. Tina was trying her best to not walk in front of people...that would give away the amount of fucking she had had last night. Pooja could tell. She whispered in Tina’s ear…”Well at least he cannot fuck you in the long flight to NZ...that should be a relief”...
Tina: “considering how wild he was last night, I can’t say for sure whether he’d be fucking me in the flight.”
Pooja met everyone, though her eyes kept looking for Uncle.
She saw Aunty approach… “Hi Aunty, it was a great lunch...where’s Uncle? I’d like to see him before I leave”
Aunty: “He must be upstairs, taking care of business..can you check on him?”
Pooja headed upstairs. She went from room to room...and finally found Uncle in the library.
She walked in...and closed the door behind her. With a nice smile on her face, “Hi Uncle..how are you? I didn't see you downstairs…”
Uncle: “I am busy...what do you want Pooja?”
Pooja: “Uncle, I came to apologize...I was a bit drunk last night and things got out of hands…”
Uncle:”Whatever….It's fine...I’ve got work to do...let's talk later….”
Pooja turned around, acting to leave. Then she deliberately slipped and fell..”Ouch!..”she cried, as she fell on her side, crashing into the carpet...She acted as if she had hurt herself…
Her skimpy skirt had ridden up to her upper thigh. Uncle rushed toward her.. “are you ok?”
Pooja sat there, holding her thigh just above her knees. Her fair milky thighs now exposed to uncle. He sat next to her...He looked at her...she looked in pain.
Pooja: “oooo...Uncle...it's hurting so much….can you please hold my leg…”. Uncle pressed just above her knees...and asked her to straighten her leg. She slowly straightened her leg. Uncle couldn’t help but notice her fully naked leg. Her thighs were so fair and well toned. His pressing them had made her thighs red...He stared at them and remembered how he had fucked his wife last night thinking of Pooja. “Ahh….”, Pooja groaned…”I think I’ve pulled my thigh muscle. Can you hold my thigh please”.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-10-2022, 03:11 PM