Incest Story of my sweet innocent didi
Update 26 - MILF banged!

Baldev uncle and nav didi’s father were totally drunk by now. Nav didi was in her room. I wanted to fuck her again but she did not let me. She went to her room. Didi’s stubbornness is annoying. I had another plan for tonight. I did not drink much. But I had some afeem (opium). Afeem was going to help me in what I was going to tonight. 

Nav didi, emotionally, made a request to me. She wanted me for herself. She did not wanted me to touch anyone else. Nav didi’s loves me, and thats what matters the most. It was not only about nav didi’s pussy, it was about nav didi love as well. I loved nav didi since forever and now she loves me too. This is what I wanted forever. In return of nav didi’s love and pussy, I made a promise not to cheat her ever. She made the same promise. I am totally sure nav didi will keep her promise and never cheat me.  But that promise will start from tomorrow. Tonight, I am going to fulfil my another dream. 

Baldev uncle went up. I sat down and waited. In last seven days, I was touching harpreet aunty regularly. I was slapping her fat ass, pressing her milk tankers, kissing her vigorously, and even made her give me a handjob. Though I could not cum because she ran away. MILF was ready now. Her inner tigress was coming out. It is the time to hammer the iron when it was hot. 

After ten minutes, I went up. My eyes were ready by this moment and my dick was ready. Afeem was doing its job. The door was closed and I knocked it. After few seconds, the door opened.

“Aman…” harpreet aunty said lightly.

She was still wearing that beautiful pink salwar kameez that she wore for the ring ceremony. I entered.

“Not here aman please” harpreet said worriedly. “I don’t want this… Why don’t you understand this.”

Lying bitch, I thought and checked where is her husband. He was passed out in the bedroom. I moved towards harpreet aunty who standing on the door asking me to go out. But I had no such plan. First, I held her hands and then took her in my arms tightly. She pushed me away and said “Leave me… get out please.”

“No… not tonight” I pressed her boobs and tried to smooch her.

Harpreet slapped me and angrily said “GET OUT OF MY PLACE.” I ignored and again shoved my lips inside hers. But she slapped me again and then again. 

“You fat slut” I grabbed her from her hair, and pulled it down. “Sluts like you die for dicks but you have to show your arrogance and pretend that you are some cultured woman”

“What are you doing?” she screamed lightly.

“I am going to do what your body and pussy is craving for years.” Next moment, I grabbed her kameez from near her boobs and with entire force, I tore it down. Stunned harpreet, before she could say anything, I tore the kameez completely. 

Her boobs caged in white bra popped out and so did her round belly. The kameez hanged from her shoulders like an unbuttoned shirt. The MILF cried and tried to hide her parts but I was in no mood to let her do so. I grabbed the kameez again and turned her and then pulled the kameez off her body. 

“Aman” harpreet aunty cried trying to cover her round melons. 

Her she stood on the entrance of her place on the door with her torn kameez on the floor. The fifty year old MILF did not anticipated the attack I made on her. I closed the door and pulled her towards the second bedroom. The fat bitch resisted again. “Let me do what I want to do or I am going prade you without clothes in the street.” I warned grabbing her neck.

“Please beta aman… don’t do this please” harpreet aunty cried. 

I did not listen and managed to pull her in the second bedroom. I threw her on the floor and locked the door. First, I glanced towards her. Harpreet’s fat-filled body looked gorgeous. The meat on her tummy was soft and her boobs were round and total natural. I removed my clothes one by one while harpreet aunty still pleaded. Finally, I was nude and my dick, fully erected by now. Harpreet, with her wet eyes, glanced above at my hanging dick. 

“Beta aman—” before she could any more words, I slapped her face with hard dick. I did two more twice. 

“Open your mouth aunty” I commanded and the MILF obeyed. I shoved my dick inside and started fucking her wet mouth. She resisted but failed. Harpreet fell completely down on the floor and I was on top of her mouth with my dick inside her. I kept on fucking her mouth. Her saliva kept on falling outside. Her eyes were popping out as well. But her scream couldn’t.

“I… ca… ca… cannot… canoot… bre…brea…breathee”

When I took my dick out, her mouth was leaking saliva. “Listen to me harpreet mommy… I want to suck and lick and fuck you… and if possible I want to breed you as well. I want to make a slut out of you. You have been a faithful wife all your life but now i will a randi out of you. I am going to you my randi. Do you understand?”

“I am you best friends mother” she said crying.

I took her mouth in my hand and said “And now you will be my mommy.”  I pulled her up and then turned her. After opening the bra, I freed her boobs from the bra and then turned her again towards me. “Fuck… I have no words.” Harpreet aunties momme were free. They were round and thick. The nipples were huge and covered almost entire part of her boobs front area. I took them in my hands and pressed. They are soft, almost like sponge. I kept on pressing them softly and harpreet kept her eyes closed. Meanwhile, I took my hand to the strings of her salwar and pulled them. MILF’s salwar fell down to her feet. She said nothing. I turned her again and there its was… her fat wide, Football -like ass held by a white panty.

The first slap on her chittud was slow but second was hard. I slapped her ass few more times and then lowered and removed her panty. Her fat ass was free and so was her body. Harpreet mommy was totally naked. I pressed her ass and felt the flesh on it. Its time to do my fantasy that I have on nav didi and harpreet aunty since I was in school. 

“Go on the bed and make yourself in doggy style” I commanded harpreet mommy. For an instance she looked at me like she did not knew the meaning of doggy-style. “You know how to get in doggy style, right?”

Harpreet aunty nodded and took her chubby body on the bed. Next moment, she was on doggy style with her wide ass facing me. The fat MILF looked gorgeous in doggy-stlyle. Her thick thighs made her ass look even more beautiful . I could even see from between her legs her handing stomach. It is the time, finally. I got on the bed and kissed her meaty ass. I could see her swollen fatt pussy down her ass. It was clean shaved. Though her asshole was not visible even when she was in doggy position. These punjabi bitches have so much meat on their chittuds that their asshole are completely lost between them. I wonder how does shit come out of this fat ass. The afeem was making me think such things. Well, lets check how does poop comes out. “Open you ass with your hands mommy”

My body went into ripples when she spread her buttcheecks with her hands. I always wanted to see this asshole. Harpreet mommy’s asshole was tight and had a brownish-dark shad. It was smelly as well. As soon as I took my mouth her that tight, beautiful hole, my nose filled with the stinky aroma of harpreet’s anus. First I smelled it and then moved my thumb on that dry opening. I move my mouth towards the hole, pulled my tongue out, and licked that beautiful stinking asshole. I kept on licking it, smelling it. I even tried to shive my finger inside it but it was too tight. “One day I am going to fuck this hole mommy” I said and moved up. I turned her and then went on top of her. Harpreet was still afraid, though not crying anymore.

“Tell me mommy” I spread her arms and locked my hands in her hands. “Did you husband ever eat your ass?” Harpreet did not respond immediately. Her breathes were fast and her momme were going up down because of it. “Tell me”

“No” she replied hurriedly.

I said nothing and put my lips in her lips. No resistance this time. I kept in kissing her. My tongue was inside her mouth. I could feel her soft tongue, and wet mouth. I kissed and licked her cheeks, neck, and finally I came to her boobs. Nothing matched harpreet aunty’s melons. I took both of them in my hands and buried my face inside them. I pressed them balloons hard. Harpreet breathed heavily but refrained from moaning. Finally I put one of them in my mouth. I sucked both of my mommy’s boobs one by one. Honestly, nav didi’s boobs are nothing in front of this MILF’s momme, I though as I sucked them one by one. Then I moved down towards her beautiful, soft and round tummy. My hands rubbed the softness of her belly and I kissed it navel. Finally I moved down and opened her legs.

“Oh fuck!” I could not believe what I was seeing. Harpreet aunty’s pussy was fat and chubby. It was mostly brown with little darkness. MILF’s choot was totally swollen. I opened the fat lips and say the clit and a hole down there. 

“Please beta” Harpreet aunty joined her hands. “Let me go. This is a sin.”

I had no wish to listen to her. I shoved my mouth in her fat fudi and started licking. Harpreet aunty moaned a little but did not reacted much to my licking. “What happened? You don’t like someone eating your pussy aunty?”

No answer came from her.

I did understand what this classic MILF loves. Next moment, I placed my dick on her pussy opening and before Harpreet aunty could say anything, I shoved my dick inside.

“Ummmmmmmmmm” harpreet moaned with her eyes closed. 

I pushed it inside.

“Sssssss hayeeeeeeee” she moaned heavily this time. 

I pushed it harder. My entire dick was inside now. 

“Ohhhhh betaaa amaannnn please take it out” her words were not heavy. Harpreet aunty was trembling as I started fucking her. Her eyes were rolling and her body was shaking. Even nav didi did not tremble like this and she was a virgin.

“What happened my fat bitch?” I got on top of her pressing her milk tankers.

“Hayeeeeeeee” harpreet aunty moaned as if she did not listen what I said. She was just shaking.

Her trembling, shaking, and shivering was unreal. I could not understand what is happening to her. “What happened?” I asked grabbing her mouth.

“It is too big” harpreet answered quickly.

Oh, so this is the problem. I laughed. “Baldev uncle has a small dick?”

“Yes” Harpreet shut her eyes.

My entire dick was inside harpreet. Her eyes were closed and she was blowing air mouth of her mouth. Harpreet mommy only had one dick in her life and it was a small one, I thought. Time to give her the real pleasure.

“Do you want me to fuck you hard mommy?” I asked with my face close to hers. No reply came. “Tell me mommy! Open your eyes.” Harpreet aunty opened her eyes but still no reply. “Answer me.” Still no reply but her shinning eyes gave me the answer.
“Hayeeeeeeeeee” The pounding started. My dick went in and out like crazy. No mercy will be shown to this sweet bitch. I grabbed her boobs and pressed them hard. Kissed them, sucked them, and bit them vigorously . Harpreet moaned in pain every time I bit her milk tankers. The fucking was really hard. Afeem was doing its job. Harpreet was still trying to push me but with no use. Her moans were painful but she was enjoying. “Hayeeeeeeeee ummmmmmm aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” mommy got one orgasm.

“Get on your knees… in doggy style” I stopped and pulled my dick out.

“No” she replied quickly, then paused and said softly “do it like this only.”

For a moment I could not believe she said this. I laughed. “You are loving this mommy right?”.

Harpreet did not reply and I again got on top of her. As soon as I pushed my dick inside, mommy started moaning once again. Her pussy was totally wet now. I kept on fucking her for next few minutes and then made her in doggy style. 

I slapped her fat ass first. Then I opened it and sniffed her stinky fat ass once again before licking it. Then I shoved my fingers inside her pussy from behind. The finger fucking went for next five minutes. Harpreet cummed again. Next came my dick inside her fat choot from behind. The moaning began once again. This time it was heavier because fucking was stronger. 

“Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please stopppp it beeetttaaaaaa” harpreet mommy shook as I kept on fucking for more than ten minutes. 

But I was no mood to stop. My hands were gripped on her fat ass and dick was going in and out continuously . In intervals, I was slapping her butt as well. Everytime my dick would came out and then go inside furiously, her entire chubby would go throw ripples. Her moans were becoming heavier and painful with every passing minute since then. 

“Please stop it aman hayeeeeeee… I had it many times”

These words were painful. But I did not care. I took my dick out, licked her tight asshole once again, and then shoved my fingers in her pussy once again. Finger fuck started again and harpreet moans became more louder. After few minutes, I was back fucking her from behind. This time, the pounding was the hardest, strongest, and roughest. 

“Ohhh hayee… stop…. Please ahhhhhhhhh it’s painful betaaaa” 

Harpreet aunty was almost crying by now. Her pleasureful moans had turned into painful screams. Her body was shaking and knees were trembling. The fuck was so hard that her knees could not bear more. Harpreet was now laying on the bed with her ass up and my dick going in from behind. The MILF wanted dick from years and here she was having it; with pain and pleasure.

Her screams were becoming louder. Baldev uncle is just in the next room, I remembered. I took my tshirt and shoved as much as I could inside her mouth. Her arms were twisted behind and grabbed strongly by me. I started the fucking from behind again as this fifty years old MILF lay with her ass up, tshirt in her mouth, and hands locked behind. 

I kept on fucking her for next few minutes  white she tried to scream but couldn’t. My body shook as I was about to cum. My balls exploded. “This is the best…” I scream while my balls drained all the sperm inside harpreet aunty’s fifty years old fat pussy. 

I fell aside and harpreet aunty rolled. I smiled looking at her condition. Harpreet mommy was bathing in sweat. Her boobs were covered with my bites. Her tummy as well. Mommy’s cheeks were red from hard fuck. Her eyes were red as well. It felt like they will pop out. Her mouth was streaming saliva perhaps because of the tshirt that was shoved inside it. Down, her pussy had became a waterfall. It was draining her juices mixed with my cum. Overall, Harpreet aunty looked like a cheap slut who got banged very hard for five hundred rupees. 

Apologies for late update  Shy
[+] 13 users Like Punjabi_prince90's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 07-09-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 07-09-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Rasel - 08-09-2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Eros1949 - 08-09-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 11-09-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 13-09-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 13-09-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-09-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-09-2022, 11:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 18-09-2022, 08:20 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 18-09-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 22-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 22-09-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 24-09-2022, 07:19 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 24-09-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 24-09-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-09-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 27-09-2022, 07:54 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 27-09-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 01-10-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 30-09-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 05-10-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-10-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 08-10-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 08-10-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 08-10-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 12-10-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-10-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by PAATROW - 15-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 16-10-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 17-10-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 19-10-2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 21-10-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 21-10-2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 22-10-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 25-10-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 26-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Pinky5 - 27-10-2022, 10:20 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 28-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Punjabi_prince90 - 31-10-2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 31-10-2022, 02:56 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 31-10-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 31-10-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 02-11-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 02-11-2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 03-11-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 06-11-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 10-11-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by yenjvoy - 11-11-2022, 10:36 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 11-11-2022, 05:28 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 11-11-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 11-11-2022, 07:38 PM