Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The wedding:

The wedding happened on a gorgeous July evening. It was a grand affair.
Tina looked fabulous. She was wearing a real expensive golden Lehenga and a red choli. Her choli showed off a hint of cleavage, and her lehenga was tied 3 inches below her navel. Showing her well toned but slightly plump belly and round and deep navel. Her makeup was immaculate from her hair straightened lips red as rose petals. Her cheeks had the foundation that made them looked very...kissable.
Jai looked dashing. He was wearing a black sherwani. His hair cut short. Beneath the civil Indian groom was a raging wild bull. A day before, he had fucked Shamita six times. Shamita was glad Jai’s wedding was happening today. Anymore ruthless fucking and she would’ve needed a vaginal transplant. She thought about him today and wondered how Tina would handle him. Harami baba had turned this slightly plump and lazy gujju man into a senseless fucker. Shamita was used to having sex with a variety of guys and had a hard time dealing with Jai. She wondered, how a virgin like Tina would handle him. Shamita had asked Jai to go easy as the next girl he would be fucking would be his wife, with whom he had to spend the rest of his life. He had to be gentle. Jai heard what she said, then turned her around and humped her doggy style before leaving the room.

Tina and Jai’s friends came to the wedding. Pooja was there with her husband Saahil. Pooja was a pretty girl who had high cheekbones like Kareena Kapoor. She stood at 5 ft 3 inches, was also also very fair and had famously large 32D cup breasts, that guys couldn’t take their eyes off. Her big breasts seemed even bigger on her compact frame, consisting of a flat belly and a taut looking gym toned butt.
Saahil looked at the bride and remembered the sweet memories of getting a blowjob from her 5 years ago. Man he would still tap that ass given a chance. To control his emotions, Saahil had had sex with Pooja twice that afternoon. During their pillow talk, Saahil told Pooja…”I dare you to look hotter than the bride...Do something that will make the heads turn your way and not hers. Steal the show from her...Show the world how lucky your husband is...”
Pooja: “C'mon Saahil, its Tina’s wedding.Let her have her moment. Besides, she’s very pretty indeed...it would be a difficult task unless…”
Saahil: “Unless what?”
Pooja: “I dress like like a high class slut”
They both laughed and knew exactly what Pooja was going to wear.
The minute Pooja and Saahil got off their car, every man turned to watch Pooja...She was in the skimpiest saree known to man. It was dark red and clinged to her body. She was wearing a matching red bikini blouse that showed half her D-cup breasts. There was no room for a bra. Her milky white cleavage heaved as she walked. Her saree was tied six inches below her navel. She made no attempt whatsoever to conceal her navel and midriff. She had her hair tied up in a bun. So her naked shoulders were there for everyone to see. Her bikini blouse being backless, showed off her naked fair back all the way up to the petticoat region, which in this case was just above her butt. To top it all off, she had worn sindoor in her maang, clearly showing she was a married upper class lady. She also had high heels, that accentuated her ass as she walked. Saahil confidently walked and touted his wife as his arm candy. As Pooja and Saahil came forward to greet the couple, Jai couldn't help but stare at Pooja’s cleavage. He went crazy. Pooja whispered in his ear as they hugged…”Jai..don’t worry...you can take off all your horniness on your pretty wife tonight…”, saying that she gently brushed his crotch.
There was a lot of dancing, flirting and drinking at the wedding…
In a final showdown of utter disregard for anyone, Pooja made her final move.
She moved toward Tina’s father, as he was standing in one corner. “Hello uncle, congratulations!”
Uncle: “Thanks Pooja beta, so glad you could make it…” Uncle had known Pooja since she was 18. He had always thought of her as his daughter. Today, he couldn't believe what he was seeing was a sluttily dressed woman, showing off way too much skin for no reason at all. Western world had ruined her, he thought.
They spoke for a minute, before Pooja made her move. “Can you hold my purse for a minute, Uncle, as I really need to adjust the bottom of my saree, otherwise I will trip and fall”..
Uncle: “Sure beta…”
Pooja handed him the purse and completely bent over, letting her pallu fall freely down to the ground. She now took her time adjusting the saree, as she looked up at uncle...gave him a wide smile raising her eyebrows in a “what's up” manner. He was completely taken aback. Over three-fourths of her milky white breasts were in his view now, not to mention her entire belly and naked arms...It was like she was bending over in her bra and giving him an unobstructed view of her tight fair milky body. This lasted about 20 seconds, before she stood up, adjusted her pallu back over her chest, and took the purse from him. He stood there speechless. The girl of his daughter’s age had just given him an embarrassingly big hardon. She whispered to him.. “What will aunty think if she sees you staring at my tits...Oh and by the way they are bigger and rounder that your wife and your daughter...I bet they are more softer as well...wanna touch?” She gave a loud laugh, tapped his butt and walked away. Saahil was standing the corner watching his wife’s exchange with Tina’s father. He was shocked at the evil and shamelessness in her. He was also massively turned on and would bang his wife harder than Jai would bang Tina...or not…
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 30-10-2022, 10:55 PM