Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The morning run.

Being a typical fair skinned elite class gujju housewife, Tina spent her mornings working out. Now that her daily swim routine was squashed after the Aslam incident at pool, she had started to run in a park a few kilometers from her posh Bandra home.
I had made sure today’s run was different.

On the phone…

Me: “Look, I know things got out of hand at the pool a week ago, but I had nothing to do with it. A little tease is all I was looking for. I never knew the hot blooded youngster would go all the way”.
Tina: “Whatever, let's get this over with...What do you want me to do, so I get my sex tapes back”
Me: “Well, this one shouldn’t be difficult...Open the package I sent you. That’s what you’ll wear for your tomorrow’s morning run. Make sure you are at the park at 7:15 AM in those clothes. I’ll be watching...”
Tina: “What...wait a minute...I can’t wear this….” What will my in-laws think….
I hung up.

Next morning...at 6:45, Tina changed into the clothes I had sent them. She had no idea, how she would get out of her house. As she got into her new workout dress, she glanced at her still asleep husband, Jai. He was naked, from last night’s romp with his wife...He had come home drunk from a party...The minute they got into the bedroom, he had groped her from behind, pushed her to the bed, bent her over, raised her lehenga, and before she could say a word, pumped his semi-hard cock into her pussy. A few quick thrusts and he was done...Now he lay there, bottomless and enjoying his sleep, not knowing his wife was fucking pool boys when he was at work.

She looked into the mirror. The workout clothes were so sexy, she didn't know what the Mumbai crowd would think...It was a light green sports bra and a matching green hot shorts with black stripes. The shorts barely covered her butt. She had worn them eight inches below her navel, barely above her pussy. She had a bit of tummy (as all gujju girls do) and it's sexy folds hung from the side of her hips. The top was sleeveless and tight and showed ample cleavage. Her straight hair were tied up showing her naked neck and arms.

As she left her house and went down the elevator, the watchman couldn’t keep his eyes off her. “Salaam Memsaab”...And she could feel his eyes burying into her ass as she continued to walk to her car.

She got into the car driving, her shorts riding up her well waxed thighs. She knew the secret to controlling her husband was keeping his balls empty in the bed. To that end, she maintained and groomed herself extremely well.

As she drove, she could feel drivers of other cars leering at her sexy legs and exposed skin. She reached the park, parked her car, crossed the road and started jogging. She could see old uncles staring at her, as she ran. It wasn't everyday, they saw a gori chikni gujju housewife showing her tits and ass to people walking off the road. I watched from the roof of a close by building as she finished the first 15 minutes of her run, and was walking about catching her breath. Her perky 34C breasts heaved in perfect rhythm.
I called her phone…

Tina: “Yea? well I am here and doing what you asked..What's the point of getting me naked in front of half the world…If you want we could fuck once and get your pervert little mind a rest, and get my videos in exchange”
Me: “I wanted to make sure , you weren’t wearing any recording devices...Now I want to make sure, you don’t have anyone following you...On your right, there are 3 college boys...Pass by them, ask them if they can spare you some water...Drink some and pour the rest over your neck and chest”
Tina: “What??”.
Me: “Just do it and keep the phone on.”

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-10-2022, 05:57 AM