Poll: How would you like the story to proceed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue with Javed
11.00%
85 11.00%
Continue with Raghu without Javed
7.37%
57 7.37%
Society Watchman
21.35%
165 21.35%
Involving new low class people
32.73%
253 32.73%
Some tenant from Society
8.80%
68 8.80%
Office Collegue
8.28%
64 8.28%
Boss
10.48%
81 10.48%
Total 773 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Working Wife
Next….

As I was about to leave him there, he suddenly asked

Babu: Madam

A: yes babu.

Babu: Sorry to trouble you but I forgot my matchbox, is there any available in home?

I offered him my lighter, I could see naughty smile on his face to which I also replied with smile. I watched him lighting his bidi. I got temptation of having another cigarette, so I also pulled one from my pack. He was quick enough to hold the burning lighter infront of my face, I lit my cigarette with it and he smiled at me.

While he handed over the lighter to me our hands brushed each other and wave of current pass through my body. For some time there was some silence, no one was talking we were just busy smoking.

Babu: Madam

A: yes?

Babu: Which brand are you smoking?

A: Marlboro. Have you tried it?

Babu: Madam we are poor people we cannot afford such fancy cigarette, only bidis are in our fate.

He said this with a very sad face and this made me feel pity about them. I don’t know what I was thinking but both these people were tricking me by their poverty and I was not sensing the trick. 

A: If you want you can try this.

Babu: No madam, it seems very expensive. I don’t want to waste your money. Already we are troubling a nice lady like you.

A: Oh come on, don’t start flattering me now. It’s no issue if you want you can definitely try this.

I pulled out one and hold in front of him, he was very happy and suddenly grab it. This time I returned him the favor by lighting his cigarette and smiled at him.

He took a very long puff n looked at me.

Babu: Madam you are the best person I have met in my life. Till now rich people have always treated us bad, but you on the other hand are so kind with us. Rafiq bhai is true when he calls you an angel.

A: Oh thank you so much. But it is normal for me, I don’t think I am doing any favor to you doing all this.

Babu: Yes that because you have very big heart.

Saying this he was directly staring at my boobs, then I realized I haven’t put on duppatta but now I was enjoying the attention I was getting so I wasn’t at all objecting to that.

Now my cigarette was over so I was just standing there and all of sudden he hold his cigarette infront of me, I was surprised by his very bold move and looked to him.

Babu: Madam, yours is over. Please take this, we shall share.

I was bit uncomfortable to share it with a labor guy not because I haven’t done it before but I thought I may be leveraging them too much.

A: No that’s fine. You do it.

But he then did some weird thing, he inhaled the smoke and blew it on my face and again held the cig infront of me, speak very seductively

Babu: Try it madam.

That smell made weak in my mind and I took it from his hands and kept between my lips, it felt like kissing his lips. This thought made shiver run through my spine. Somehow I was about to overcome this thought while inhaling the smoke, he again spoke out

Babu: Madam please blew the smoke on my face.

My mind was in complete dilemma but unfortunately it wasn’t in my control, so without thinking I blew the smoke on his face. He closed his eyes and made such expression like he was getting an orgasm, looking at his expression I felt so ashamed that I wasn’t able to look at him.

I again took another puff and without him telling me anything, I again blew it on his face. He again made those expression and I was dying in same. I moved my face away from him and my ears listen him saying

Babu: Madam, the combined smell of smoke and your sweet mouth is so amazing that I couldn’t resist to close my eyes and feel your mouth around me.

My cheeks turned red in shame due his comment and I decided not to face him. But he came closer n snatched cig from my hands, I could sense him inhaling the cig, so I decided to go inside but he held my hand so I stopped, suddenly his hands went to my chin n turned my face towards him and before I could react I could sense the smoke on my face. I already has closed my eyes so unable to understand his position but in moment I could feel his breath on my face, I came back to senses with that and immediately rushed into my room.

My heart was beating very fast

A (in mind): Oh my god, what is happening? How I am not able to suppress my feelings? Are these guys intentionally teasing me or I am feeling that way?

My mind was so much in dilemma unable to understand what should I do, I heard footsteps coming towards me, and I immediately rushed in bathroom n closed the door. I could hear him going out of my room. I was feeling so awkward with the recent happening, I wasn’t sure about how am I going to face them.

It was almost end of the day so I was sure that this isn’t going to stretch and help me overcoming my feelings.
I didn’t have the courage to go out and face them, but I heard knock in sometime my heart beats rose a lot. I gathered some courage and open the door, fortunately it was Renga so far nothing has happened between us so I was a bit comfortable facing him. He informed me that they are done for the day and are leaving now. So step outside of my room just to close the door behind them.
As I went to living room all of them were standing there with their bags pack, Babu and rafiq were looking at me and giving mischievous smiles, I didn’t dare to look into their eyes I just replied with faint smile. All of them went outside and I was about to close the door, suddenly Rafiq came near n said

Rafiq: Madam I hope you are loving our work?

A: Yes

Rafiq: That’s good, you don’t worry, we shall work very hard and give you the satisfaction you are looking from us.

I was so stunned with his words and before he could say anything I closed the door n locked it. My heart was racing like horse, I didn’t know what next is going to happen with me.

I engaged myself with household chores, but all the today’s events were running in my mind. I waited for my husband but he turned up very late, I was so anxious and wanted to sex as I was aroused, but on the other hand he was so tired that he went to bed immediately after dinner.

My sexual frustration was going up bit by bit and those bastards were adding fuel in my burning body. Here I was having tough time in controlling the fire in my body, with all the frustration I went asleep after some time lying in bed near my husband.

Next morning I woke up n found my hands on my pussy, I was so ashamed of my own slutty behavior. Thank god that my husband didn’t see it as he was still asleep. I finished my bath and wondering what to wear today, as I didn’t want to expose a lot to them but also at the same time I wanted to tease them a bit.

So first I put on the pair of sexy black push up bra and black bikini panty, after going a bit through the wardrobe I decided to wear red tight leggings and above that the yellow kurti which was short just finished below my ass and tight enough to show my curves, the kurti has buttons in front the neck, also the neck design was bit low than the regular, enough to have glimpse of my cleavage even if I am not bending. I clipped my washed hairs, put on light make up, tied up long mangalsutra in my neck and observed myself in the mirror. I wasn’t looking slutty but sexy wife. I blushed myself on this look.

I finished my daily chores, made breakfast then I and my husband had breakfast, my hubby was getting ready for the office and then doorbell rang, I was bit excited listening that, I rushed to open the door. But before getting through the door, I have to pretend to be decent. So I put on the red duppatta above all to cover my bosoms. And opened the door, all of them were smiling at me, I also return the smile and welcomed them and locked the door behind.

Before they do any mischief I said

Amruta: You start your work, husband is inside, and he will come n talk with you.

All of them behaved very professionally, my husband came out and discussed with them about the work, while I went and prepared tea for all of us and went out to give them. My husband was in rush so he asked to look over the work and he has explained them what is required and he then left for his office.

I gave the tea to all three of them and went back to my room carrying one cup of tea, I wanted to have it while looking at my mails, but I hear a knock so I open the door, to my amusement babu was standing there with his cup of tea.

A: What happened? You need something?

Babu: Madam I like to smoke with tea, it gives a good refreshment.

I smiled at him and directed him to balcony and turned to my bed.

Babu: Madam?

A: Yes?

Babu: This doesn’t look good.

A: What are you saying?

Babu: I will smoke and you won’t.

A: No babu, it is too early I don’t wanna smoke this early.

I smiled and refused.

Babu: Madam Come on, nothing happens, don’t worry. You will be refreshed and energetic.
I wanted to refuse but he was insisting so much and I couldn’t refuse, so I took my cig pack and went to balcony. I offered him one but he said

Babu: Why to smoke different cig, when we can share one.
I put the cig in my mouth but the other one was busy with tea cup so he did the honor of lighting my cig, I was pleased to be served like this, I took a puff and smoke out smiling at him. While I took one more puff of the cig some of the ash drop on my duppatta as I didn’t shred it away after the first puff. He quickly reminds me of it and I cleaned it.

Babu: madam why don’t you remove your duppatta, it just could have caught the fire from cig.

A: But….

Babu: Madam nothing to be shy of us. Don’t you trust us?

I can’t say no to that so I went inside and removed duppatta. Now good amount of cleavage was visible due to low neck design of my kurti, even though all buttons in front were closed, also half of my mangalsutra was visible, other half was buried inside my boobs. I was returning in balcony, as I was about to step outside room, Babu blew the smoke on my face, I didn’t even got time to react, but little shiver ran in my body.

Immediate reaction from my side was to close my eyes, to prevent the smoke going inside it.

Babu: Madam, this is how we smoked yesterday, even you forget I won’t be forgetting.

And he laughed on me, I was standing like fool without understanding what to react. He handed over the cig to me and I also unknowingly blew the smoke on his face, he came close to me and make expression like he is having an orgasm. I was shy for his behavior so turned my head around, he snatched the cig from my hand, due to rush some of the ash dropped on my upper boobs, which was open due to low neck. As I noticed it and was about to clean, his rough hand came and rubbed on my soft upper boobs, I was confused, before I could say anything, and he spoke out

Babu: Madam, I just didn’t wanted your soft n smooth skin burn so I cleaned it immediately. I hope you didn’t mind.

Amruta: It’s not like that but I would have done it.

I somehow gathered courage and reply shyly. I saw him smiling on my answer, I didn’t realize that my submissive behavior would be taken as the positive signal and encourage their boldness.

He came closer to me, I got scared but didn’t move from my place.

Babu: Madam, your skin is smooth, I felt like moving hand on malai (Milk Cream)

I blushed to his comment and looked down.

Babu: You tell me, would any burn looked good on it?

I nodded in no.

Babu: Exactly, that’s why I didn’t wait until you clean and immediately cleaned it myself.

Amruta: Thank you for that.

I took me time to realize that I got trapped in his word and instead of scolding him I thanked him for touching me without my permission, but now there was no point of return. He took that to his advantage and came even closer to me and directly took his face near my cleavage.

A: What are you doing?

My breath was increasing.

Babu: Madam, just checking if entire ash is cleaned.

He took another puff and blew it inside my cleavage, by pulling my kurti little bit ahead, widening the cleavage.

I immediately moved inside and rushed to kitchen, without letting the things getting out of my hands. My heartbeat has increased, I spent time there and took peek in my room, and he was no longer to be seen. So I came inside and locked the door,

A (In mind): Oh my god, where are these thing heading? If it continue to happen this way, I won’t be able to control myself.

I felt bit pressure on my bra, my hand went to check it and to my surprise, my nipples were erect, tough my mind was controlling the thoughts but unfortunately my body wasn’t cooperating with the mind. I opened my office mails and spent some time there just to divert my mind from those people. But I wasn’t sure till what time I would be able to control it.

May be an hour would have gone, I heard knock on my door, now heart beat had already rose, I didn’t know what next going to happen, I slowly went there and open the door, this time Rafiq was standing there, his mouth had gutkha which I can see clearly as he was still chewing it.

I was surprised to see him, as he had removed his shirt and only was in brief on top, it had some holes and his most of dark hairy chest was visible and some sweat was running on his chest.

R: Sorry Madam, there is lot of heat in here so I had to remove the shirt. I hope you don’t mind.

A: No, that’s fine.

Rafiq: Madam, I need to talk to u.

A: What happened any issue?

I didn’t invite him to come inside but just was talking with him at the door only.

R: No issue madam, just yesterday when we went from here, I had another work to finish so I didn’t had sleep properly.

Now my heart skipped a bit, I thought he will ask to sit in my bed. His eyes were roaming on my cleavage. As he spoke I could smell the gutkha, the smell of gutkha and his body sweat was having adverse effect on my body, I was trying my best to suppress my thoughts.

A: So, you can go then home.

R: No no, you have misunderstood.

A: then?

R: I just want to have some more tea.

His statement relived me.

A: Oh, I shall give it to me.

R: but I have another request.

A: What?

R: Madam you are high class people and prefer to have to normal tea, but people like us prefer “KADAK” tea.

(He stressed on word KADAK, which has double meaning in hindi, it means strong and also sometime hard. I didn’t realize what he meant that time, but he then rubbed his hand on his hard on.)

A: Ok I will make it.

R: Madam, do you mind if I help you making it.

A: Why? I can make it.

R: No just once I will tell you how we like to have so next time you can make it accordingly.

I felt that advice would be useful rather than making tea more time so I nodded yes to him. He was happy to oblige. He rushed 
behind me, we went near the kitchen platform, and our kitchen has nice privacy as it is not visible from any other room.

At first he stand near me and started instructing me.

R: Madam place the pot on the stove.

A: I know that.

I smiled at his innocence. He too gave me lecherous smile, with gutkha in his mouth, I immediately rushed my attention back to the stove and pour some water in the pot to boil. Suddenly I sensed he was standing at my back, to be honest I didn’t had courage to look back at him or say something, the sweat smell was making damaging effect and I felt like heat started to grow in my body, heart beat elevated, thought he wasn’t touching me anywhere.

He asked me to put 5 tea spoon tea powder in it.

A: 5? For just three cups.

I asked him with surprise.

R: Madam, I told you I like it KADAK.

And with that he came even closer, now I was able to sense his breath on my back.

R: Madam, the stove wasn’t visible from that far so I came close.

A: ok

I nodded ok like a fool, when I could have told him to watch it from sideways. But my mind wasn’t working that time, so I just kept mum and that encouraged him to bolder. Now his head was near my face and he was having a very nice view of my boobies from the top, due to low neck design.

R: Madam, let it boil for some time. Hotter is better.

I stood there like statue, while he moved towards me a bit and now I could clearly feel his tip of his cock touching my ass, he covered me by putting his both hands around my arms, it was literally like hugging from behind, I was getting tense, my mind went blank but he asked me

R: Isnt it true?

A: What?

R: Hotter is better, more things get hot more KADAK are they.

And he pushed is hard cock on my ass, I started to get sweaty, as already the smell of gutkha, his body sweat was turning me on and now he getting physical was like pushing me into the valley of lust, where there is simply no chance of returning.

R: Madam where are you lost? I asked you something.

I just nodded my head in yes.

His bare hands were touching my bare hands, as he was in his briefs and my kurti was sleeveless. His cock was rubbing on my ass, our faces were near each other, and his beard hairs were poking in my smooth skin.

R: Madam now put 5 spoon sugar.

I was in no position to question him, I just followed his directions.

R: Madam it’s really hot in here. Isn’t it?

A: yes

R: look you also have started to sweat.

He did unthinkable that he put his one finger on my lower neck and moved it on my upper boobies collecting the sweat n kept that finger in front of our faces. I was so ashamed and wanted to push him aside, slap him hard and run from there, but unfortunately that all was just running into my mind and nothing came to reality, my body just started to enjoy the touches.

R: Look madam how it has started to boil.
Though he was pretending to talk about the tea, we both knew he was talking about my body.

R: Madam are you feeling hot?

A: ummm yesss.

R: You should have worn more comfortable clothes. These seems very tight covering all your body, it would make your sweat more. Isn’t it?

A: Yesss.

I mindlessly responded while pouring milk into pot. He slowly raised his hand and open one button of my kurti.

A: What are you doing?

R: Madam just making you comfortable, don’t worry about it. Look you are sweating a lot.

He rubbed his finger on top of my open boobies and showed it to me. Due to gutkha in his  mouth he wasn’t able to talk properly, all of sudden he pushed me on platform from behind and pulled one glass from the cabinet, before I could say anything, he spat gutkha in it.

R: Sorry madam, I wasn’t able to talk and if I had went to bathroom to spit it out, our tea would have spoilt.

I had become too dumb bitch that I even didn’t object to it, if somebody else would have done such thing, I swear would have killed him, but now I was like stupid submissive woman.

I was about to put the off, he spoke out

R: Madam don’t do it. Wait for some time, if you want to make it KADAK let it boil for some time.

I again did as he said, he was quick to adjust himself again, like his cock was now rock hard and managed the space in my ass crack. 
It certainly felt big, but I wasn’t able to imagine its size, my body was just enjoying the roughness of man.

R: Oh really sorry.

A: What happened?

R: Looks like I dropped few piece of gutkha on you.

I looked down and saw few pieces on my cleavage, I looked around for cloth to clean, and he rushed to put his hand on my cleavage and rubbed it. Though it was few pieces and could go away easily, he wasn’t letting go my skin and was enjoying its smoothness. He pushed his hand a bit inside my kurti and went till top of my bra, he kept rubbing like that for few second and also slowly started dry humping me.

I was too weak to protest his moves and was just going with the flow. Finally he gave a squeeze to my one boob n pulled out the hand.

R: Madam I think the gutkha pieces are removed.

Saying this he smiled at me, he could see the lust in my eyes while I looked at him.

R: Looked like our tea is prepared, why don’t you pour it?

Though I was pouring the tea in the cups to serve them, my body was aching for his touch and he was enjoying looking at me in that stage. As I finished pouring tea, he asked

R: Madam, there seems some sweat on you. Will you clean it yourself, or should I help u?

A: Help me.

I manage to say this much only in low voice.

R: are you sure madam?

A: yes

That bastard has ignited fire in my body and now was teasing me.

With my approval, he again started rubbing slowly on my lower neck and then top of my cleavage, he rubbed there for a while and I closed my eyes in pleasure. I thrust my ass on his cock, he was happy to get some action from side, so he also pushed me in front such that my lower body was touching the kitchen platform and no further space to move.

R: Madam you wear too tight clothes, It is difficult to put hand inside.

Saying this he opened one more button of my kurti, grabbed my boobs over the bra and kneaded them slowly. As we were enjoying ourselves, we heard Renga calling Rafiq

Renga: Rafiq bhai, you have call on your phone.

Listening this Rafiq immediately pulled hands out of my kurti and went to living room, I came back to senses but now my body was on fire and I really needed to extinguish it. I waited for him to return but I could hear him talking on phone. The smells were completely filled in my nostrils, I looked around to find the glass he ad spat in it. I went near to it, took it in my hands and pulled it near my nose, I closed my eyes and inhaled the smell of it again, that smell made huge effect on my nipples and I could feel them trying to push my bra.

I was so much turned on by the smell and I was like hypnotized by lust, I took the glass near my mouth and my tongue licked few pieces inside, suddenly I realized someone standing near me.

I get hell scared and opened my eyes to found Rafiq standing in front of me. I as so shamed of my act that I couldn’t look up to him. He was enjoying my torment, he came very closer, hugged me tight and grabbed my ass in both of his hands.

R: Madam, there is emergency I need to go out now. I shall return in couple of hours. I don’t want to leave you but I will be back.
Saying he squeezed my ass one time and kissed my lips and went away. It all happened so fast that I really didn’t have time to react.

To be continued….
[+] 3 users Like IndiYogi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Givemeextra - 06-12-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 07-12-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by pvsraju - 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Eswar P - 10-12-2018, 11:07 AM