Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(28-10-2022, 10:58 PM)tamannanav Wrote: Both meera and krrish fantasies ruining their life,desai just using their fantasies for his gain
If desai sees any beautiful girl than meera in future he will surely leave meera,desai is a type of character who just cant settle with single women for whole life
meera is unlikely to be nymph,shes not fucking anyone she likes, its her fantasies which drives her and even while being in relationship with meera,desai continued fucking other women
meera knows krrish very well,even when desai offered so many of his fuck toys he rejected everything,meera knows that
even while in temple and during shopping desai mentioned that meera talked only about krrish
krrish is on meeras mind 24x7 it would have made desai more angry and jealous
she slept with das for krrish sake and wants her to be out of krrish life because of guilt
keeping her sex drive aside,she couldnt even think of anyone beside krrish she tried that already and failed
she maybe blinded by lust and desai cunningness,but krrish is the only love in her life she always comes back
Most importantly if krrish sleeps with anyother women in upcoming parts meera wont forgive herself
Its highly unlikely that her love for krrish will fade away,
She shut her sexual adventure herself just to keep krrish healthy and wanted him to keep away from his cuck nature,she knows krrish suffering from physical need and that maybe the reason for blowjob
desai may come to know about blowjob and that may be the reason for sex part in last episode
One big mystery is why meera is letting desai to stay with them and that too instead of sleeping with krrish during this time,she still preferring to sleep with desai,is she lost herself in physical pleasure with desai
If meera left krrish and settle with desai in shimoga still meera will be the ultimate sufferer given the nature of desai
She may get big dicks and millions of money but she wont get the type of love she felt with krrish
Whatever meera does remember krrish is also partner in her crime,it was his fantasies which makes her sleep with another men
Desai is just a parasite which is feeding from krrish and meera's fantasies as host
It will be a big twist if she left krrish for big dick and money and that is not how she was portrayed till now
She may be strong minded but shes also innocent at the same time,remember how she fell for das without knowing his real face
Fingers crossed bro never seen such hype for anyother story in this site
Congratulations

Finally some one who echos my thoughts!
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 28-10-2022, 11:31 PM