Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(27-10-2022, 06:16 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: Even I have given same taught in my feed back comments for the latest post. Except last few lines every area thinking matches. From meera side - I taught sex between meera and Desai is due to lust between them , in addition to that may be little bit of affection towards desai due to constant persuasion, desai openly exhibiting his love for meera , helping during stringent and difficult situation. This might end as love at end but currently this what I think it is. Meera mind is in dual state  one side she has loving husband like krish who was with her during all times and accept her as she is. On other side she has desai who is equal to krish in all aspects but he had cruel and cunning past. He can satisfy her sexually also. So why choose when she is getting both at same time. Every one is happy with current understanding. But scenario changes when the doubts starts , when jealousy creeps in that’s what has started now, then she will have to choose between them. So that will be the ending of this part who will she choose. Why this sudden development? - this is because desai has started loving meera unconditionally now he want meera entirely to himself , so he has started manipulating krish now. Reason may be meera dedication towards krish like when photo was found she removed desai from life , or when krish had accident she stooped sex with him until krish is back to normal, certain privileges to krish like spitting in his mouth during sex- this dedication he want to break and have these for him. Initially he wanted meera for lust only. Now since closeness has increased he wants her fully. This may be reason for recent developments. The story was climbing to peak ( every one ok with mutual understanding ) , it has reached it peak now. Now the downward journey starts ( jealousy, manipulation , doubts etc ) , should see where it stops. 4 more update to go. My inner feeling or sixth sense is saying something drastic will happen at end and that will not be good to the couple. This will not be a - lived happily ever after ending. It will be a agony ending for one of them - chances are krish only most probably or couple - can’t avoid this possibility. Thank you

Agreed, What Meera feels for Desai is not love but more closeness that comes from intimacy like you mentioned. She can maybe not that easily but can definitely throw him out of her life if Krish desires that outcome. Her feelings towards Desai is definitely not on par with Krish nor she feels him as her second husband at least so far into this story. Dynamics just changed in this story with last episode not in case of Meera but in case of Krish and Desai. Krish now is hurt and heart broken so he is not into the sexual fantasy anymore while Desai has upped the game using Krish's physical disability making him suspicious so the impact will be on Meera from how Krish will react. There are many possibilities from here on but sad ending is not the only outcome that is possible, there also could be good ending depends on how soon both can see the real Desai behind the goodness mask. Personally would love for a happy ending unless there is another part in future.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 27-10-2022, 07:34 PM