Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(27-10-2022, 04:42 PM)manasi Wrote: @ahthor Krish

I break my own promise to comment here again.

First, worm congratulations for taking XOSSIPY in storm. I don’t find any story has created so much rift among the readers. Logics, counter logics, praising, denunciations, emotions like frustrations, anger, hate, love, everything available within comments. Hats off to you. Unfortunately, I am a person believing in vector forces behind every actions of every individuals. I believe in emotional outbursts and reactions thereafter logically concluded.

I find here some deliberate attempts to make Krish behave like fool and also some important incidents not happening. May be you are not addressing them for keeping the story as simple as possible. Possibly while rewriting the story in future, you may address them in different ways. I will list out a few.

1.       Krish with advanced knowledge of modern spying equipment’s, not resorting to using them within his home. This looks very odd, knowing well that earlier he had used similar things on Meera and presently using same with Nidhi.

2.       Krish making holes in door and believing that Meera won’t find out. She has friends & relatives to contact her phone and not necessarily she would be carrying the phone always with her. Possibility of she listening to phone ringing while the door is separating them is very high. Krish’s claim that the doors are sound proof and Meera accepting his word on face value looks very odd considering the fact the she engaged in full-fledged lovemaking with Desai while Piyush is sleeping under the same roof. She knows how vocal she is during love making and especially when she was discovered by her neighbors during her anal encounter with Desai.

3.       Krish hiding the fact to Meera that Piyush has knowledge of Meera sleeping with Desai. Krish had no hesitation to convey to Meera about the comments of Venkat on finding Meera-Krish together walking in restaurant and cautioned her. The reason Krish withdrawing this vital information from Meera appears to be unacceptable.

4.       While listening Meera-Desai apparent lovemaking, Krish allowed to increase his insecurity without making any efforts to clear his doubt. He did not make any efforts to clear his doubts, though simple amenities were avail.

5.       Krish never tried to find out the truth about Nikita’s pregnancy. How ridiculous!

6.       Das was never in contact with Krish aftermath his moving to Paris, considering their last moment bonding.

7.        Ananya visiting Krish in hospital conforms her gratitude. Her actions of not keeping in touch with Krish subsequently looks odd. Maitreyi visiting Krish in hospital and forgetting him completely then after equally susceptible.

8.       While the whole world understands through his narration that Meera’s relationship with Desai is beyond sex (I can write a thesis proving my point), he deliberately keeps his eyes closed. Krish was so sensitive on Ananya’s plight and took remedies to save her from Desai’s clutches. For Meera, his own wife, he was not bothered to caution Meera a bit! Truly speaking, Krish is more voyeuristic character than cuckoldry. He sags over on any visual involving any woman. Simple cuckoldry could make him search for any other guy other than Desai, if he had any love for Meera and really cared for her.

Fulfillment of many of the above had potential to veer the course of the story completely. I understand, such loopholes are necessary to build erotica. Still, I feel some could have been avoided.

@Esteem readers.

Lets go back to the story. I will continue with my earlier comments and I find nothing happened to change my views.

Meera’s behavior only affirmed her closeness with Desai. She considers Desai as her husband on par with Krish, if not more.

Readers are thoroughly divided over apparent closed door lovemaking of Desai in the morning. There are various theories

1.       Meera- Desai involved
2.       Meera with someone else
3.       Desai with someone else

I opt for none of above. It is Desai cherishing his past recorded moments with Meera, while feeling her closeness in her bed may be with her undergarments.

Desai with some other woman is simple ruled out because Desai can easily sleep with them outside without anybody’s knowledge. He is not such a fool to ruin his chances with Meera for silly reasons, when he had shown great devotion to Meera and changed his lifestyle for her.

Meera with someone is also ruled out on similar grounds. Meera can sleep with anybody outside her house. She has no restriction on that and she had performed similar on various occasions.

Meera-Desai direct lovemaking possible. Even they can make out outside their home. Even Krish could not have found out. What is stopping them? It is Krish’s embargo that they should not have sex outside and not in his absence. Meera accepts that embargo along with self-imposed decision that she would not do anything with Desai unless she does that with Krish. Breaking rule is in the hand of Meera. If she wanted to mend the rules, she could easily tranquilize Krish with medicines. She Kissed Desai only after kissing Krish. She may have given her head to Desai already. Meera is not gaining anything extra by inviting Desai in her room in the morning for lovemaking. If she was so desperate, she had other means to fulfill without attracting Krish’s attention.

Next question, why Desai made Krish known his action. I think, its deliberate manipulation. Desai knows that Meera is available to him without Krish permission. He also knows, Meera considers him as her husband. May be Meera’s sleeping in other room was suggested by Desai only. Her kissing to Krish is with due permission from Desai. This theory gets cemented from the fact that Meera considers giving blowjob to Krish is cheating to Desai. Apparently, Meera vowed to Desai something in that angle, which she finds difficult to break. Meera has expressed many times in different language that she can’t resist Desai’s advancements on her body and mind. Understanding the complete scenario, further manipulation to Krish may backfire, while Meera still has weakness and soft corner for Krish. Over confidence sometimes can be fatal, that too when you don’t need to do that. Desai is overlooking Meera's commitments towards him.

Now, I really feel sorry for Meera. As per characterization at this moment, She regards Desai at per with her husband. Changes started with her accepting vermilion from Desai. While welcoming Desai in her life, she is not able to deny Krish in her life. She is under constant pressure of Desai to sleep with him. She is also looking for same but unable to fulfill because of a self-imposed vow. Whether she will break the vow or mend the rules, future will tell. Presently, she is concerned with her struggling on her commitments and vows to both men of her life. She is undecided. She is sailing in two boats at the same time. The boats will never merge together, as they are diverse. One has to sink or get parted with to save Meera.

Deasi and Krish have to work hard, may be with some drastic decisions to help Meera which boat she chooses.
Even I have given same taught in my feed back comments for the latest post. Except last few lines every area thinking matches. From meera side - I taught sex between meera and Desai is due to lust between them , in addition to that may be little bit of affection towards desai due to constant persuasion, desai openly exhibiting his love for meera , helping during stringent and difficult situation. This might end as love at end but currently this what I think it is. Meera mind is in dual state  one side she has loving husband like krish who was with her during all times and accept her as she is. On other side she has desai who is equal to krish in all aspects but he had cruel and cunning past. He can satisfy her sexually also. So why choose when she is getting both at same time. Every one is happy with current understanding. But scenario changes when the doubts starts , when jealousy creeps in that’s what has started now, then she will have to choose between them. So that will be the ending of this part who will she choose. Why this sudden development? - this is because desai has started loving meera unconditionally now he want meera entirely to himself , so he has started manipulating krish now. Reason may be meera dedication towards krish like when photo was found she removed desai from life , or when krish had accident she stooped sex with him until krish is back to normal, certain privileges to krish like spitting in his mouth during sex- this dedication he want to break and have these for him. Initially he wanted meera for lust only. Now since closeness has increased he wants her fully. This may be reason for recent developments. The story was climbing to peak ( every one ok with mutual understanding ) , it has reached it peak now. Now the downward journey starts ( jealousy, manipulation , doubts etc ) , should see where it stops. 4 more update to go. My inner feeling or sixth sense is saying something drastic will happen at end and that will not be good to the couple. This will not be a - lived happily ever after ending. It will be a agony ending for one of them - chances are krish only most probably or couple - can’t avoid this possibility. Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The Last samurai - 27-10-2022, 06:13 PM