Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(27-10-2022, 06:38 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: I am not sure how you can compare the humiliation based story with this. We know that both meera and krish don't like humiliation of each other. So she is not doing all those points mentioned by  lollobionda to humiliate Krish. Such angle is not there. There are so many cuckold stories with humiliation. Here meera is social conscious . But her public behavior with Desai is not normal and can't approve in any scenario. She is either in love with Desai or considering him as a second husband. If she is doing all these for humiliation, then krish will not get jealous Or pain. We know that the humiliation part is not here. From krish own words, Desai and meera are close  even beyond sex. So krish insecurity and jealous is normal. They took temple visit close to 3 hour ( normally will take around 1 hour as per krish). And krish understand that meera will defend this by saying that she went for shopping due to Desai's  compelsion. So krish can easily figure out there are something more than sex between meera and Desai. Krish itself is not ok with meera when she is considering Desai as a family. He is not family. That meera should understand. 

Also how  meera become accountable for Desai? She was denying even hug and kisses for her husband. Now if she kiss krish, she is obliged to kiss back Desai. How it become a rule?? Why she is obliged to repeat what ever she is doing with krish to Desai? Why she is not counter Desai about this?? As I told earlier meera and Desai are very good manipulator. And they know how to manipulate krish very well. She told to Desai till krish recovered completely and have sex with her, she will not allow sex with Desai. So that doesn't mean  you should not kiss your husband, or help him to relive from his sexual tension by hand job, or blow job (since both of his hand is in pain) or kisses. Technically speaking meera is not breaking any of her promise to Desai. Till krish recovered fully and have sex with meera, she can ask Desai to wait. She can tell Desai on face that whether she kiss or give blow job to her husband don't break her promise and it's her priority and duty as a wife to care her husband. As she don't have sex with krish and krish is not recovered fully, she can easily ask Desai to mind his business. Instead she behave like she is doing some cheating by breaking her promises. What a manipulative women. She behaving like Desai is same as krish ( another husband or lover) for her

Did krish express any willingness to lick Desai's semen from meera's pussy? No... He made it clear that he wanted to lick only meera's juice and he insisted that after she come, she should ask Desai to wear protection. So krish is not someone who wanted lick the semen of another man. Instead he wanted to lick her wife juice only and ask her to use protection after she got orgasam.

Why shouldn't she humiliate Krish? If they don't like humiliating each other does that mean they need to stick to it? If Meera like Desai more or if she is in love and consider him literally her second husband than shouldn't she try to get rid of Krish, don't tell me she is caring about her status in society , apparently according to you she doesn't care all that and she is roaming freely with another man which is a sin. So she can easily leave Krish and leave Pune.
Why does she has to care for Krish every time Desai tries to compare and humiliate Krish when they had sex? She doesn't even know Krish is hearing the conversations so her love for Krish is genuine and just because she is close with a person outside holding hands(that too situation was totally different when they did hold hands) , going out with Desai to temple and coming late after shopping, now she is a slut? Manipulative wife?  She is definitely close to Desai than her partners from previous encounters but that's the plot here, getting as close to Desai as possible and yet be able to survive his charms and coming out of manipulation and saving her marriage. Can both Krish and Meera do it is the 3rd part unless we get to see different plot. 

Her thinking about not giving relief to Krish on his sexual tension is purely not to divert his mind back to sexual feelings and Desai has used this well and him getting involved in these conversations are not abnormal as they have been in these conversations since the beginning of their relationship. As for accountability no one is accountable for anything, It was Krish who agreed that kiss is not a big deal and told her to kiss Desai after she kisses him , there was no moment for them to argue over it , the only argument that's happening there is whether she should be sleep in that room or not. Why she should counter Desai when Krish himself told her to kiss him and it is no big deal. Here also you guys would say Meera made him say that and this whole thing is a plan. Isn't it? why do you guys think every time it should be Meera who should be saying no, why can't Krish say no at all? Isn't Meera his wife and If he is so insecure why can't he ask Desai to get out of his house and return back after his recovery?

Just go back and read the conversations where she said he is family because people from outside are surprised that Desai is living in the house since the accident and what genuine answer can you give to that and make it right? Calling Desai family is apt there not to raise any suspicions. As for Krish's feeling on Desai being on family his reaction in this episode is weird but previous episodes his own thoughts he felt that Desai has become a part of the family. Desai has many times mentioned Krish is a brother before outsiders and also when he is alone with Krish and also when he is with both Meera and Krish. Why didn't Krish negate those words? Both Meera and Krish think he is family, Krish is just surprised that Meera defended Desai as family before outsiders. He is not in denial that he isn't a family member.

Krish can literally fuck Parvathi with his eyes, His body gets warm as soon as Desai talks shit about his wife, He gets hard on when Desai mentions how he is going to fuck Meera next time. He imagines them in many ways. He literally lies to Piyush that he tried to get rid of Desai but his company is the only reason he couldn't and covers up the relationship. He shags looking at Nidhi and her boyfriend invading their privacy and makes obscene conversations with Nidhi and her mom at the same time yet not even one single reader has so far mentioned bad about his character other than him being weak against Desai and all actually want him to fuck other female characters lol ..every one expects he is a cuckold so this behavior is all normal , whats to discuss here about Krish he is expected to be like this but his wife Meera on the other hand man she cannot step her foot left or right other than the path laid by her husband and if she does she is a manipulative bitch , she cannot go to temple with a friend or cannot shop after temple visit nor spend an hour extra outside and also meet him in a suit that too waiting for her husband to join them.. Sorry sir she is not manipulative at least not for me and not yet since the story is not over.

I feel when it comes to wife characters in stories we see everything in magnifying glass yet give free pass to the husband. The reactions here are no different. Both Meera and Krish are unusual couple and we need to understand if their marriage fails its because of both their choices and both will be responsible. Tagging Meera along with the villain of this story as manipulator is unfair.

Like i said before one's opinion to their own. Peace out.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 27-10-2022, 09:01 AM