Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(27-10-2022, 12:33 AM)RCF Wrote: Lollo, my friend

I do not know how many languages you have read  cuck stories and in how many other web portals but i can throw a dozen here from this very site where wife humiliates her husband in many creative ways with her lover and not one from your list doesn't even come close to the things they do publicly with their lover but i wouldn't since it does not matter. Also Krish is cuck since he likes to watch his wife being fucked roughly and would like to lick his wife straight after the fuck and that is not voyeuristic nature lol

one's opinion to their own. I have nothing further to say on your thoughts buddy. Enjoy the story while it lasts.
We just differ on the way when you refer a particular character "cheap".

I am not sure how you can compare the humiliation based story with this. We know that both meera and krish don't like humiliation of each other. So she is not doing all those points mentioned by  lollobionda to humiliate Krish. Such angle is not there. There are so many cuckold stories with humiliation. Here meera is social conscious . But her public behavior with Desai is not normal and can't approve in any scenario. She is either in love with Desai or considering him as a second husband. If she is doing all these for humiliation, then krish will not get jealous Or pain. We know that the humiliation part is not here. From krish own words, Desai and meera are close  even beyond sex. So krish insecurity and jealous is normal. They took temple visit close to 3 hour ( normally will take around 1 hour as per krish). And krish understand that meera will defend this by saying that she went for shopping due to Desai's  compelsion. So krish can easily figure out there are something more than sex between meera and Desai. Krish itself is not ok with meera when she is considering Desai as a family. He is not family. That meera should understand. 

Also how  meera become accountable for Desai? She was denying even hug and kisses for her husband. Now if she kiss krish, she is obliged to kiss back Desai. How it become a rule?? Why she is obliged to repeat what ever she is doing with krish to Desai? Why she is not counter Desai about this?? As I told earlier meera and Desai are very good manipulator. And they know how to manipulate krish very well. She told to Desai till krish recovered completely and have sex with her, she will not allow sex with Desai. So that doesn't mean  you should not kiss your husband, or help him to relive from his sexual tension by hand job, or blow job (since both of his hand is in pain) or kisses. Technically speaking meera is not breaking any of her promise to Desai. Till krish recovered fully and have sex with meera, she can ask Desai to wait. She can tell Desai on face that whether she kiss or give blow job to her husband don't break her promise and it's her priority and duty as a wife to care her husband. As she don't have sex with krish and krish is not recovered fully, she can easily ask Desai to mind his business. Instead she behave like she is doing some cheating by breaking her promises. What a manipulative women. She behaving like Desai is same as krish ( another husband or lover) for her

Did krish express any willingness to lick Desai's semen from meera's pussy? No... He made it clear that he wanted to lick only meera's juice and he insisted that after she come, she should ask Desai to wear protection. So krish is not someone who wanted lick the semen of another man. Instead he wanted to lick her wife juice only and ask her to use protection after she got orgasam.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Vikadakavi - 27-10-2022, 06:38 AM